Nuk Paci

Wolfiechu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was in the supermarket and I’m always drawn to the baby area. I use baby pacifers the adult is too big for me. Anyone else or just me? I use 6 to 18 months or 18 to 36. The NUK paci was on sale so I bought a pack. I just put in my mouth and wow they have the best feeling. I have Avent and Tomee Tippee but I think I like NUK the best. But I will find out tonight! What are your favourite:best brands for baby pacifers for those that use them.

Last edited:
I have a NUK infants I really like. I have an adult too, but I prefer my little NUK. Surprisingly, it stays in my mouth too, most toddler's pacifiers do not. Kind of weird, because it's so small, but it works.

My ideal binky is with the big silicone teat but NUK plastic guard.
NUK just has the best shape >__< small teat/nip part just doesn't stay in my mouth too well.. but I tend to alternate between a big teat and small one so my mouth doesn't tire out. I need different muscle for holding each type.

I'm kinda envious of ppl who can use the smaller teat ones. The big plastic guards don't fit my face proper.

I just got 18-36 pacifiers this week, I discovered that I enjoy them!

I got Nuk and Tommee Tippee and surprisingly I prefer the Tommee Tippee vs the NUK.

I thought I would prefer the NUK teet thing because its flat, but the Tommee one is like a balloon and I love nibbling on it, and it doesn't fall out of my mouth as easily when I sleep!!!!

Back