Nudity in front of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I presume it would be very strange and weird at first. I know it would be for me. But with time and experience you would only get used to it.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Lol - I think the "undressing in front of a group"-thing is not quite what I meant (sounds like a strip club - one person strips, the others watch). Under normal circumstances, everyone would be required to be naked on the occasions I was talking about - gym showers, sauna, nudist beach. Just the odd occasion of being naked at the doctors, but you should trust your doctor enough to treat things like that on a completely professional level.

Peachy
I known what you ment, I ment changing for gym class (gym clothes/uniform), showering for gym or for swimming.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't like being nude in front of others...I'm self conscious about my body...

F

FullMetal

I am too open a person for this topic.

Clothed,

Unclothed

It's always a party to me!

....just depends which.

FullMetal

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well, walking around naked outside could get you arrested depending on where you live, or at least anywhere in the US. i think that being diapered, naked, babied around strangers just adds the experience. even if someone says that its disgusting, who cares, its not illegal and between you and me, you really shouldnt care what other people think.

D

daria7483

I am not comfortable being naked in front of others unless it's someone I'm dating, and then we obviously have to work up to the nudity. My best friend has no issues with being naked in front of me, but I don't really like being naked in front of her. I have been a couple of times but I prefer not to be. When she undresses in front of me I usually feel like I should avert my eyes.

When I was little I was pretty comfortable being naked around my mom, dad and grandma, but I can remember when I was about 6, my stepmom would help me with my bath on nights when I was at my dad's and he worked late, and I would alway wait to get undressed until she'd left the room. Then when I was maybe about 9, one day I walked naked into my mom's kitchen, and there was some guy there fixing the sink. I was MORTIFIED. I ran off to my room as fast as I could, and later, my mom pulled me aside and said "while that man is here, don't walk around nude, or even partially nude!" She didn't have to tell me - I think that may have been the end of my walking-around-nude days.

IDK...I wish that in the U.S. we could be less prudish about nudity and sex. I wish that the MPAA (group that gives films ratings) would rate films more based on the amount of violence in them, and not so much on nude/sex scenes. At the same time, obviously I'm one of those people who's not real comfortable with nudity.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was fairly overweight all through highschool, so I was always fairly self conscious. I didn't want to be nude in front of anyone..ever.

When I went to college, I lost the weight and my self consciousness disappeared, for the most part. Sharing a dorm room and subsequently an apartment with another guy sort of forces you to let your guard down a bit. Sleeping in just boxer shorts, walking out of the shower, etc. Even though neither of my two roommates or I purposely expose ourselves to each other, we have all seen each other naked on numerous occasions. Guess it just comes with the territory.

As for a diaper change or bath...i've never partaken in either as an adult. I think I would be fairly self conscious though. Having your diaper changed seems to be a very personal experience. Your pretty helpless and have to put all your trust in that other person to take care of you and your "needs"...not to mention all of the rubbing and touching that doesn't happen when your naked in the locker room. For that 5 or 10 minutes, you are completely vulnerable. I think the first time would be a very liberating experience, but I know I would be really nervous.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
For me is ok being naked in front of other people, but I must admit that I will be very embarassed. It happened to me in the past, at the gym, I was a bit shy but I defeated my shyness.

I know a place. on a river near my town, where nudist meet but it ends with a police call because somebody doesn't like them.

It will be ok for me to stay, for example, in a beach for nudists (and I'll try it one day), around naked people and me naked too.

At last we can say that being naked means wear clothes with which we were born.

One thing I can't understand is Why we let other people see our body parts excetp oer genitals? It's a body part like others, we shouldn' be so shameful.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's always a party to me!
Yay - nudist party at FullMetal's! *grabs the beer and the sun block lotion* (try explaining a sunburn on your little friend to a doctor :eek:)

well, walking around naked outside could get you arrested depending on where you live, or at least anywhere in the US.
Going around naked on public territory here is not per se illegal here, only if people feel offended by it. If you intend to do it in a crowded city center, make sure you go with a large group and call it a demonstration against inflation or something :tongueout: ...it's been done before.

IDK...I wish that in the U.S. we could be less prudish about nudity and sex. I wish that the MPAA (group that gives films ratings) would rate films more based on the amount of violence in them, and not so much on nude/sex scenes.
Nudity - as long as it's portrayed as a part of normal life (e.g. showering, coming out of the bath tub, changing clothes) - is not a cause for a movie to get a restrictive rating here. In fact, I see nudity on a fairly regular basis on TV here (German productions only, obviously). At the end of the day, we've all seen naked people before, and as long as nudity does not come in a sexual content, I see no reason to restrict it. Or as Target put it:

One thing I can't understand is Why we let other people see our body parts excetp oer genitals? It's a body part like others, we shouldn' be so shameful.
As long as we consider the removal of clothing some kind of ceremonial act, people will feel uncomfortable being naked. It's a purely human trait - animals lack that self-consciousness and go around naked all the time (except for their fur, but that has a different purpose).

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I really don't like being naked in front of others. I've never really liked it.

Going around naked on public territory here is not per se illegal here, only if people feel offended by it. If you intend to do it in a crowded city center, make sure you go with a large group and call it a demonstration against inflation or something ...it's been done before.
LOL!

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
As long as I am in a place where people are supposed to be naked, I try my best to be comfortable with it. I went to a sauna for the first time some months ago, and since clothes are explicitly forbidden, it was absolutely ok for me to be sitting naked among people (both friends and strangers), although it can feel a bit awkward at first. Apart from that, I'm not the one that comes out with the idea to go skinny dipping or visit nudist beaches.

As for public bathrooms, I never use urinals, I prefer to do my business behind a closed door. :biggrin:

And for what concerns diaper changes, I've always done them myself, and although having my diaper changed by someone else could certainly be an interesting experience, I know for sure it'll feel awkward as hell!

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Iv never really had to be naked in front of anyone in my teen years. Although I'm quite self conscious and I don't really like the whole changing for PE class thing. But I duno how I'll react when it comes to diaper changes with someone. I say now I'd probably be fine with it, but things are different when they actually happen.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
The only people I've ever been naked in front of are those with whom I've been in a relationship...well other than when I was a baby and didn't really are then.

I've been married and had two kids...oh I guess the OB/GYN and the nurses count during the birth of each child but it's their job to see people naked so it doesn't really count!

I've been in a relationship with an AB and both changed his diaper and had mine changed by him. I don't think I'd ever consent to having my diaper changed by a complete stranger...that'd be just too weird.

I'm a bit self-conscious about my body these days...not being the slim-trim figure of my younger years...but if I'm with someone I care about and he cares about me, it doesn't matter so much.

Role
Diaper Lover
I think for men, it's easy for them to get naked. For women, we have body image issues and that some women can easily get naked and have the body for it than others.

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think for men, it's easy for them to get naked. For women, we have body image issues and that some women can easily get naked and have the body for it than others.
In a way you're right, but the 'image' issue is also relevant to many men. I won't strip off completely except in a relationship or professional Dr/Med session. The public should never be subjected to that!! :laugh:

At the end of the day, I don't care what a girl looks like or what body type she has. It's what is inside that matters - character, personality, and behaviour. Friendships go beyond age and looks, and hopefully I will be viewed the same way. Equals, share and share alike, take each other as we are without preconceptions = pretty good friendship! :cool:

Role
Diaper Lover
That's why you see men who are more easily into skinny dipping than women. If some woman went skinny dipping, they would then by eye candy for them.

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Skinny dipping's fun - but only with the right company! :) It's eye candy for many, but it would put some others off their food for life!

You're right, nakedness should be kept to intimate togetherness and diaper changing! LoL :)

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
If I knew someone well, then the only thing I would be afraid of is getting a boner (unless its a boyfriend...then its ok). Same applies with a phys. exam at the doc's office...I don't care if its male or female, the only thing I am afraid of is getting a boner...

~Gwizzy

Role
Diaper Lover
That's the thing with men, their afraid of getting a boner infront of women and not measuring up to that so called male standard.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
If I knew someone well, then the only thing I would be afraid of is getting a boner (unless its a boyfriend...then its ok). Same applies with a phys. exam at the doc's office...I don't care if its male or female, the only thing I am afraid of is getting a boner...

~Gwizzy
Join Charlie_F in the Random Boner Club! :tongueout:

Once you get old enough to control that problem most of the time, nothing should hold you back from going skinny dipping.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.