Nudity in front of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - my first mature topic! :D

Ahem...OK, seriously. By talking to a few people over the past days, I've come to a rather interesting realization concerning being naked in front of others.

I've met a fair share of other ABs/DLs over the years, and quite frequently, the topic of diaper changes comes up during these meetings. So there you are - you've agreed to either change the other person or put a diaper on them, or you've agreed to let them do it to you, and then there's the awkward moment where you or they have to take your/their clothes/diaper off until all their private parts are exposed.

It's not limited to ABs/DLs though. I frequently go to the sauna with friends (some AB friends, some non-AB friends), and then there's that awkward moment again where you suddenly have to get naked in front of someone you know well (FYI: Saunas in this country are generally clothing-free). I guess the same applies to PE classes in school, or your local gym when you go with your friends (although at my school, no one ever showered because we feared getting every type of fungus known to mankind in those antiquated showers!). And there can be visits to the doc that require removal of all clothing, although I haven't been to a doc in a decade, so that doesn't apply to me.

Either way, AB or not: There are times when you have to get naked in front of people who you know or know well in a dressed state - and that I find awkward. I know it shouldn't be, because we've all seen naked guys and girls many times before and there's honestly nothing on any of us that is in the slightest unusual (unless you're a hermaphrodite, maybe). It's just our education that tells us that our private parts are...private. Another result of our modern world, as a few centuries ago, or even today in other cultures, people don't seem to think nudity is that big of a deal.

Now...after all that rambling: What was my realization? Quite simple: I think being an AB contributed towards being less concerned about being naked in front of other people. I remember back in school, I really hated days when our PE teacher took us swimming at the local outside pool, because we all had to gather in one big room (boy/girls separately, obviously) and then change into our swim clothes...which you can't do without stripping naked. So I tried to somehow avoid having to go swimming with my class by coming up with excuses (too bad I wasn't a girl...the "period"-excuse would have worked well :D ).
However, as an AB, I seemed to be less concerned about being naked in front of others. First off, babies don't care anyway, so if you truly get into the mindset of a baby, it shouldn't matter. Plus it's a trade-off - letting others near your private parts in exchange for a diaper change, or a bath. Of course there were other factors, but now I'm wondering if I'd be as 'comfortable' (strange word here really) being naked around others if I wasn't an AB.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I would be perfectly fine with being nude in front of others, I used to be more self-conscious when I was younger, but now I couldn't care less.
And in changing rooms the last thing anybody does is look at your knob, that's like the golden rule of all areas where people have to be nude in front of others.

However I do have a bit of a problem with being nude... Being nude in front of other kind of makes me nervous, and I always start to get an erection, which is always bad news. So as much as I wouldn't mind being shameless, I can't really get away with it and so I avoid getting nude like the plague. :(

Role
Incontinent
The only time I am nude on a regular basis is when I am taking a shower or changing my diaper. I have no problem being nude in front of others. It's no like they haven't seen it before(Though, I have a piercing "down there", but that's a different story).

X

xdeadx

Depends on who it is basically. I mean hey I have to be nude infront of doctors for physicals. Gotta be nude to take a shower in the gym. You just gotta ignore everyone else. Trust that no ones like... Checking you out.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Whenever I am alone in my apartment, I am shirtless. I just tend to get so hot so quickly. But I hate being nude around people in general, and I hate when my father goes nude. Not sure my problem. Maybe if I started dating, it'd be different, but at 32, I am an old dog.

No piercings or tattoos. I am a mama's boy even though we don't get along.

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I still don't like being naked in front of other people, never did feel comfortable in those situations, and always avoided them.

I am a very private person and plan on keeping it that way, but I spent 6 months in a hospital bed, with my leg suspended and the only thing I had on for the whole time was a hospital gown.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't mind being naked with my bffs. I never was put in a situation though, where I had to be naked in front of those that I'd rather not be naked in front of, or people I don't know.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was an only child, so when I was young I was very self conscious. My friends were always trying to get me naked, but I was shy. Then when I was 16 I met this girl, and all that changed:) Then I went to college, and I went completely wild. Our dorm went co-ed, with girls on one floor and guys on the other. I used to walk to and from the shower naked. Of course I was stoned most of the time, and if it had two legs and looked good, I'd do it. Of course this made the ostredges and flamingoes very nervous.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Of course I was stoned most of the time, and if it had two legs and looked good, I'd do it. Of course this made the ostredges and flamingoes very nervous.
hee hee hee! :D

i didn't have too much of a problem with locker rooms and spas and such when i was a kid. then when i was a teenager i was really self-conscious, and avoided letting anyone see me naked. now that i'm an adult i've learned to relax and not worry about it so much. it's not something that i relish or anything, and it can be kind of awkward sometimes, but as long as people aren't like staring at my schlong or whatever i can be cool about it.

i know people who really enjoy getting naked. they talk about how they were at such-and-such a party and everyone just randomly decided to take off their clothes. if i was at a party and everyone started taking their clothes off i'd probably leave. sometimes it makes sense to be naked -- when you're swimming or changing or taking a sauna -- but in general i think people look better with their clothes on and i prefer to have mine on as well.

as far as getting your diaper changed by someone else, that's never happened to me (at least not as an adult :p). it would take a lot for me to be comfortable with that. it's a lot different than just changing in a locker room -- in that situation the person is actually staring directly at your junk and wiping you off with baby wipes and all that. i'd be horribly self-conscious, and i'd be afraid i'd get an erection -- doesn't that ever happen? anyway it's an experience i'd sort of like to have someday, but only with someone that i really trust.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Personally being nude in front of others is something i hate. Don't really know why.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It depends who it is, actually.

Total strangers is just plain horrible. I hate urinals, I hate public changing rooms, I just hate being naked in front of other people, or even worse, having other naked people around me.

However, if It was around, say, my partner, or some people who I knew very well, I wouldn't have a problem with it in the slightest.

Humphrey Sez: why does people have problems with being naked? Everyone looks the same and has the same things, it doesn't matter if they don't look exactly like everone else's!

Kraiden: Some people are self concious. Besides, like you can talk, you prance around all day without any pants on.

Humphrey: "But I has a vest! only my tummy gets cold, so that's why I wear the vest for, to make sure I dont get cold! My feets and bottom don't get cold, so why should i wear clothes and make them all hot for?"

Role
Private
I've no real issue being naked in front of other people, done it before and nothing was ever really said about it.

Role
Sissy
I don't have a problem with being naked around people I know well or even strangers. Its the acquaintances that bother me a little. I'm generally fine with nakedness unless someone starts making uncomfortable comments/questions, talking at the urinal with strangers makes me self conscious aswell.

I walk from the shower or my room out too the laundry or kitchen to get breakfast naked most days of the week. Unless I know there is a siblings friend or someone like that over. Most of my friends are really uncomfortable with their bodies though. It took me two hours of encouragement to get one of my girls to wear a bikini too the pool for gods sake :tongueout:

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I actually find that I am MORE uncomfortable being naked in front of people that I know or have known for a long time rather than strangers. Shouldn't be, really, as I should trust them more than anyone.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I was very self conscious about my first public nudity encounter - gym showers in Junior High School. I was worried somehow I'd look different down there than all the other boys. That notion came from the fact that I had been circumcised and my dad hadn't. He was the only other male I had seen nude previously. I didn't understand why the end of my penis looked different (didn't know anything about what "circumcized" meant) and wasn't about to ask anyone. Was I relieved the first time in the showers! Most of the other boys had also been circumcised. Not that I was taking a lot of time checking everyone out. :D It was more commonplace during my birth time, as I later found out, but not in my dad's.

Since then, being nude in front of doctors for medical exams and procedures, or stripping down to undies and changing into special work clothes in the locker room at work hasn't bothered me too much. Not my favorite things to do by any means, but I don't have any major problems with doing it. Of course, being married for over 30 years, I'm pretty well used to being nude in the presence of my wife and don't give it a second thought.

~Pramrider

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When I had gone to school, no one at gym class would shower unless we had a swimming day but they would only shower in there swim suit. I usually don't like to undress (change) in front of a big group for gym class but unless it's a very small group then I wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i envy the time where i will get a chance to change another person's diaper (specifically a girl). i dont know, i guess im not that worried about other friends seeing me, however, i would not like it if other people, who i dont know/like saw me. at any rate, as long as someone (some girl) joined in, and we didnt do anything sexual (unless we were married) then i think that would be fun. i know here in the photo darkroom, people turn the lights out and we have a "black out" where you randomly walk around with your hands out "trying not to" touch a girls breasts. but between you and me the people that host those kind of things (or at least the person that starts them) is a total pervert, who likes to grope, hit, maybe rape women in the darkroom, and one day i am probably going to have to stab him, to get him off a girl that doesnt want him on her (btw sorry for my huge run-on sentence, and sorry for the stupid rant).

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I usually don't like to undress in front of a big group of people but unless it's a very small group then I wouldn't mind.
Lol - I think the "undressing in front of a group"-thing is not quite what I meant (sounds like a strip club - one person strips, the others watch). Under normal circumstances, everyone would be required to be naked on the occasions I was talking about - gym showers, sauna, nudist beach. Just the odd occasion of being naked at the doctors, but you should trust your doctor enough to treat things like that on a completely professional level.

Peachy

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's kind a strange for me. I don't feel comfortable to be nude around my family or relatives, but with strangers it's no problem at all for me. As I haven't had many occasions where I had to strip naked I'm not sure how I would feel if I had to strip naked with friends, but I think I wouldn't mind.

Being naked around my girlfriend is no problem at all, either, but I guess that's the same for most of us :)

I walk around my house and yard naked almost all of the time - and since I can control erections, it's actually quite comfortable.

But to be on-topic, it's kinda fun when a neighbor glances at me while I'm partaking in nudity.

On an acute note, freely moving about when wearing nothing but 'Cruisers is extremely exhilarating. In the warmer months, I've been known to check the mail or pull out the car wearing nothing but a diaper.

In all cases though, I thoroughly check for neighbors/parents if leaving the house while doing any of those things. :sweatdrop: Although, on one occasion, my [admittedly very unattractive] female neighbor caught me in Pull-Ups while I was checking the mail during one of the winter months. It was snowing; she happened to pop out of her house just as I was checking the mail. I was wearing nothing but a Pull-Up, socks, and a long coat, which I promptly swept over my diaper. I then proceeded to have a fairly substantial conversation with her. :rollseyes: My heart was racing.

Though, the interesting stuff happens when you're hanging out with a friend or at school. :cool:

That's just me though; for me, the whole point of wearing (beyond convenience) is either to be extremely relaxed or extremely tense and nervous.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.