Nude beaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yesterday I went to a nude beach and walked around in a diaper. It got crowded there in the afternoon as the day went on and some people looked at me but I paid no attention. Lot of people just minded their own business and acted like this was all normal as if I didn't have one on. I was there with another DL who is IC and only one person stopped us to ask about the diapers we had on. What was funny about it was she obviously knew nothing about incontinence because when the guy told her his bladder is haywire (whatever word he used) she says hers was too and she was saying why don't we cover up and what is with the attention. She obviously knew about adult babies because she mentioned the word. The man said he dribbles a lot and she said why not do it in the water. She was the only one who said something about our diapers. Even one man sitting close to me on the beach talked to me and made no knowledge about my diaper.

It was like in a dream I had when I was 17. I deamt I got up and went to town and walked around and then I realized I forgot to put pants on so I had on a diaper and not one person ever said a word about it and no one looked at me. Everyone acted like they didn't notice it even though it was right in the open I had one on because I didn't have on any pants. Same thing happened at the nude beach. Then when the guy and I left because I had to get home, the people waved at us as we were leaving, the same group the woman was with when she asked us about the diapers.

This is the only place where I can go in my diaper only. Anyone else ever go to a nude beach and walk around in your diaper? Do you ever get any attention for it?

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Why? just why.

are stunts like these really necessary?

I guess most people are just too polite to say anything or too shy... but still.

Also it's a NUDE beach (read: no clothes - naked - no undies, speedos, etc... nothing but your own skin, stripped, unclothed, stark naked, bare... just in case the term nude didn't really transpose the message).
To me it's a bit like going naked on a non-nude beach. not really the thing to do.

Also as the lady suggested: why don't you cover it up?
Especially if someone is IC ... the diaper will show urine stains, a discoloured indicator, etc... I don't think it's nice to show that off to anyone.

And why do you think it is more appropriate on a nude beach? (You say "this is the only place...")
It's not called a Diaper beach, or an AB-Beach,...
So what would be the difference in wearing the diaper to a "normal" beach??
yes - exactly: no difference - just as inappropriate.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I don't think I'd want to try it. My diaper thoughts and desires are very private. Yes, even more private than the privates. And even though a nude beach is a good place to try it, I'd just feel silly being clothed at a nude beach.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Why? just why.

I guess most people are just too polite to say anything or too shy... but still.

Also it's a NUDE beach (read: no clothes - naked - no undies, speedos, etc... nothing but your own skin, stripped, unclothed, stark naked, bare... just in case the term nude didn't really transpose the message).
To me it's a bit like going naked on a non-nude beach. not really the thing to do.

Especially if someone is IC ... the diaper will show urine stains, a discoloured indicator, etc... I don't think it's nice to show that off to anyone.

And why do you think it is more appropriate on a nude beach? (You say "this is the only place...")

It was clothing optional.

Last time I went there it was seven years ago and I went with an AB/DL group and about four people walked up to us to where we were sitting and had our blankets and chairs set up and asked us about it. Some in the group are IC too but still exposed their diaper.

If someone was IC and they went to a beach where there was no clothes allowed, nothing, I guess they have to walk with pee running down their legs and poop coming out like they are a horse and get it on their chairs and towel or blanket.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
If someone was IC and they went to a beach where there was no clothes allowed, nothing, I guess they have to walk with pee running down their legs and poop coming out like they are a horse and get it on their chairs and towel or blanket.

Well here's logic 101:
If I'm IC (which I am) - and I'd go to a beach and would still need to wear diapers... why would I want to go without swim trunks over the diaper, and why would I need a nude beach then at all?
I mean if - as you say - the IC person does not fancy pee running down the legs, a diaper or or whatever is needed.
But then why go to a nude beach?
Even if clothing is "optional"...
Also - if you still fancy the nude beach - and clothing is optional - why not go the extra mile and wear some swim trunks over the diaper???
What is so wrong with a little bit of decency?
Why do you feel the need to show your diapers to the world.

I really couldn't disagree on this anymore... I find it highly disagreeable by any aspect.

I mean yikes... who wants to see a piss filled diaper on an adult (outside of a fetish-setting maybe)??

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm kind of with EP01 on this one…seems pretty unnecessary to me. Choosing to wear diapers is a personal thing. Why do people in this community seem to think it's cool to expose what they personally choose to other people?

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
It's a liberating experience. I remember when I went skinny dipping with my own support group, we all had something in our naked bodies we have to be careful about disclosing but there we were! Completely carefree, feeling normal.

So yes, I get where you're coming from. And I can say, it's worth the experience.

Drifter

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I really couldn't disagree on this anymore... I find it highly disagreeable by any aspect.
The people with the pitchforks always outnumber the monsters, but now and then some monsters will let it out if they are brave enough to face the consequences.

L

littlelodgewrecker

source; google
Prude
noun
a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.
synonyms: puritan, prig, killjoy, moralist, pietist; informal goody-goody
"I never knew a boy to be such a prude"

just as an after thought;
i wonder if the folks who were apparently offended by this story might be less-so if the author had simply fastened her diaper to a short stick and waved it like a flag as she then proceeded to walk nude down the beach.... oh my gosh!

Serendiapity

Still Kovy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Can't say that I'd wear only a diaper to a nude beach with other people around. Not only am I very self-conscious about this side of me showing and take measures so that nobody can tell if I'm wearing in public, but I also feel uncomfortable with the notion of subjecting others to witnessing my fetish.

However, the idea of wearing only a diaper to an otherwise deserted or private beach... That sounds like paradise! :D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, it's too bad a group of AB/DLs couldn't rent a stretch of private beach for a day so they could do their thing. I don't have that desire....at least I don't think I do, but I can understand how other AB/DLs might. I do agree that it doesn't help our acceptance by forcing it into a public setting where others aren't expecting something like that. The problem is that most people don't understand us and who we are. Most don't even know we exist. When they find out this way it shouldn't be surprising if they become defensive.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well here's logic 101:
If I'm IC (which I am) - and I'd go to a beach and would still need to wear diapers... why would I want to go without swim trunks over the diaper, and why would I need a nude beach then at all?
I mean if - as you say - the IC person does not fancy pee running down the legs, a diaper or or whatever is needed.
But then why go to a nude beach?
Even if clothing is "optional"...
Also - if you still fancy the nude beach - and clothing is optional - why not go the extra mile and wear some swim trunks over the diaper???

I mean yikes... who wants to see a piss filled diaper on an adult (outside of a fetish-setting maybe)??

If they really want to pay that close attention to someone wearing a diaper, they may notice something about it. Only time I can see they may notice is if I am standing right next to them or close by.

The fun part is going and being myself how I would act without a diaper on and see how many people say a word about it. From my experience, no one cares. The 99%.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
From my experience, no one cares. The 99%.

someone gets beaten up in broad daylight: no one cares (the 99%).
A women gets raped somewhere... people walk past: no one cares (the 99%).
Someone has a medical emergency, etc... people walk past: no one cares (the 99%).
(for the first two there are enough sad reports available... the first one a good friend of mine experienced himself a few years ago... and for the last one, trust me I've got more than plenty experience from my time as a paramedic.... )
sad but true.
But only because people are absolutely skilled at ignoring stuff (the 99%) it doesn't make anything automatically right or good.

Well, look - I will not stop you to go anywhere in just a diaper (I wouldn't even if I could).
But I'll not look the other way and simply ignore you or even support you.
Why? because I don't find any virtue in such an act aside from being purely selfish and not caring about your surroundings.

I couldn't care less if anyone here thinks I'm being prude - or whatever.
But I simply don't see any valid reason for an adult to walk around in nothing but a (used) diaper.
It's grouse.
Most people won't say worth a damn thing - because that is what they do... especially when they have no idea how to handle a situation like that (and face it, it's "odd").

But you've made it into a very elite club: the ones who help to promote that adults who need diapers have certain issues and not much respect for the general public.

ilikepotatoeslol

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You shouldn’t ever be exposing other people to your fetish play without their consent. Wearing nothing but an exposed adult diaper in public is not acceptable behavior for an adult, regardless of the apparent indifference of onlookers. You might say that nobody seemed to care; however, I’d argue that, contrary to popular belief, most people are good and polite towards others, especially those who appear to be physically and/or mentally disabled – and you must understand, when those who are ignorant of this fetish see a grown man or woman walking around in public with their diaper exposed, they’re probably thinking that you fit one, or both, of these criteria. While I do not speak for IC people, I’d assume the vast majority of them are not keen on having the whole world know of their problems.

This fetish is no different from any other. It should only be enjoyed in private or with others who have the same interests. Just like you’d not expect a man or woman to be walking his/her partner down the beach on all fours with a dog collar, you’d not expect to see an adult in nothing but an exposed (especially used) diaper on the beach.

P

PyjamaBaby

Yeah, it's too bad a group of AB/DLs couldn't rent a stretch of private beach for a day so they could do their thing. I don't have that desire....at least I don't think I do, but I can understand how other AB/DLs might. I do agree that it doesn't help our acceptance by forcing it into a public setting where others aren't expecting something like that. The problem is that most people don't understand us and who we are. Most don't even know we exist. When they find out this way it shouldn't be surprising if they become defensive.

I read about a DL camp that, I believe, had a beach. It was an annual event and very private and secluded. That sounds to me like the place to be on a beach in a diaper if you want to be.

It was called camp Bloja

Not for me though, too much sand and I'm way to private.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love going around in a Diaper in the woods. A Nude beach I would do as well. Is just a diaper really any more shocking of a fetish then nude in public? Seems like an appropriate place to me.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
First of all..... Nothing could be more offensive then a persons naked body. So I have to disagree with you. Some people you don't want to see naked,period! You must not wear 24/7. If you go naked who wants to go in the water. Maybe you don't feel like getting wet. I was just at a lake and I had a diaper on under my shorts because I didn't want to get wet or dirty. If a person was going to wear one that would be the place. Now this is not something I would do, but I don't see anything wrong with it. A regular beach....then I would have to agree.

Really.....pee spots in a diaper, versus someone's big hairy but crack or things sagging you don't want to see, and your worried about a pee spot in a diaper. Don't get it! Just because it's a nude beach I don't think it's nice for some to show off their privates or body!

Why? just why.

- - - Updated - - -

HELLO.......going nude is a fetish! People get their kicks by going nude! Now your saying don't go in a diaper. At least they're covered. Nude people are exposing their fetish!

You shouldn’t ever be exposing other people to your fetish play without their consent. Wearing nothing but an exposed adult diaper in public is not acceptable behavior for an adult, regardless of the apparent indifference of onlookers. You might say that nobody seemed to care; however, I’d argue that, contrary to popular belief, most people are good and polite towards others, especially those who appear to be physically and/or mentally disabled – and you must understand, when those who are ignorant of this fetish see a grown man or woman walking around in public with their diaper exposed, they’re probably thinking that you fit one, or both, of these criteria. While I do not speak for IC people, I’d assume the vast majority of them are not keen on having the whole world know of their problems.

This fetish is no different from any other. It should only be enjoyed in private or with others who have the same interests. Just like you’d not expect a man or woman to be walking his/her partner down the beach on all fours with a dog collar, you’d not expect to see an adult in nothing but an exposed (especially used) diaper on the beach.

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Exactly, I would NOT go to a regular beach in a Diaper, that would be in-appropriate, and possibly offensive to others. But a Nude Beach? Everyone is exposing themselves, and about 70-90% or so of the bodies I don't want to see, its more about the freedom, and excitement of exposure. Covering up with a diaper, seems like a different expression, and not so radical in that environment. I have actually been wanting to try this around some hot springs that are all nude in the forest. Get close and hike in with a diaper, take it off to swim, then put a new one on to leave. Cover up with shorts before reaching an area where non-nudist would be encountered.(or use a more private off trail route) This would be more fun with a local ABDL group certainly....

Drifter

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
But you've made it into a very elite club: the ones who help to promote that adults who need diapers have certain issues and not much respect for the general public.
I think you're reading more into this than is actually there. The issue is that some people would be offended by someone deliberately exposing their diaper. It is generally acceptable that thousands, maybe millions, of adults need diapers and wear them discreetly. What is offensive and unacceptable to many is not the need to wear but the act of wearing for pleasure or the act of deliberately exposing one's diapers. I don't see how diaper exposure by some exhibitionists would reflect badly on those who have a need to wear any more than some exhibitionist deliberately exposing her panties would reflect badly on all the other women who keep their panties covered. It is the act of exposure itself that is understandably offensive to many. In some ways it may even be beneficial to your cause by desensitizing the public to the fact that a large number of people wear diapers but the "good" ones keep them hidden.

- - - Updated - - -

The fun part is going and being myself how I would act without a diaper on and see how many people say a word about it. From my experience, no one cares. The 99%.

With miles of beautiful coastline to look at, the ones who focus on the diaper are either enjoying the view or just pumping up their righteous indignation, which makes it their problem.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Okay this is Portland. We get lot of weird stuff here and even have a kink fest. We even get nude bicyclists. There was one woman who rode her bike nude and police were called, she was stopped but there were no charges because she didn't really break the law and Oregon has this bizarre law about you can go naked just as long as you are not aroused. That is what my ex boyfriend told me. Then we have a nude beach here on the island and a family nude beach. So I think me going to the adult nude beach and being in just my diaper was so Portland. Some AB/DLs actually have the balls to dress up as a little and be obviously diapered and I don't have that bravery to do it so I am always in my normal clothes. Some also have the balls to have a pacifier in public and have it in their mouths. I don't. They have actually gotten good feedback according to them like "nice overalls, where did you get them?" I have even seen people dressed up as a furry in the group and I have seen collars on them too. I am noticing how they don't get any attention so that tells me how it's not so bad. I say now to each their own, some people are braver than others. Who am I to judge. Nude beach is the closest I will get to for an exposed diaper. I mean people wear their bikinis or their sexy bathing suits. I honestly didn't think this would be a big deal on here because I see diapers as a piece of clothing. Diapers are so stigmatized and people are so ashamed of needing them, they would never expose them. This reminds me about underwareness at fetlife and lot of AB/DLs seem opposed to other DL's going there and I think if it's for anyone, I don't see how it's any different for a DL to show up and drop their pants. What if it was Halloween, are they going to throw a fit about it too if an AB decides to go as a baby and expose their diaper? I have seen other offensive costumes like a penis and other kinky costumes being sold at Spencers that I think wouldn't be appropriate for a kid to see but I think a baby is nothing and is far less offensive. Every year I have thought about going as a baby and getting away with it but never did it because it's always cold outside so I always wear something else like one year I was a Teletubby, the other year I was Eric Cartman and the other year I was some disco girl or Poodle skirt girl and the other year I was a Rockford Peach and that gave me the most attention because they know the movie with Madonna in it and Tom Hanks. Then I have a bunch of AB clothes stashed away in a storage bin. But I did see a baby once at Safeway in 6th grade and it was one of the workers but no she didn't have a diaper on because I remember asking. But she was drinking out of a bottle and did it in front of me and I remember laughing. I remember asking her where she got her sleeper from and she said it belonged to some friend and she borrowed it. She had some glitter on her face and had her hair in pigtails. I don't know if she was vanilla or AB but I think that time of year is a good time to go as yourself and no one will know but I am sure some AB/DLs will be opposed to it and see it as exposing ourselves.

My husband saw a woman being raped once in an alley so he knocked the guy out and the "victim" hit him in the head with a bar. My husband woke up with a cop right there and he told him it was all an act they did so they could rob someone. I said "Jeez, no wonder people would ignore it." This was back when he was a young adult or late teens. Obviously people called the cops over the commotion.

So if you don't want to go to a nude beach exposing your diaper and don't find it appropriate, don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.