NRU str8up

Unrelated but also a good diaper

BiCouple1980 said:
I’d stick with NorthShore, I use both.

The NRU ones fit well and do hold a lot, good for overnight if you’ve been out drinking say.

But 9/10 times a MegaMax will do the same job and of you get a discount, not work the change.
Thanks for the reply. I have to admit I have been treated amazingly well by Northshore. I have never had a incontinent company treat me so well and I have been buying online around 20 years now.
My first incontinent company ever was a mail order company called HDIS. They was pretty good as well at the time and still around today. I use to buy my Molicare super from them for several years as it was my very first premium diaper. The old purple ones. That was the first time I found diapers could hold more than one good wetting.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
I just got a sample today! I'll let ya'll know once I've got a full day to try! It wasn't really as thick as i imagined coming straight out the pack.... kind of like the rearz honestly.

Jk95 said:
I just got a sample today! I'll let ya'll know once I've got a full day to try! It wasn't really as thick as i imagined coming straight out the pack.... kind of like the rearz honestly.
I bet they need a good fluffing. The review I seen shown them packed in tight

What are the leg guards like with a booster in?

Still pretty good. I put a booster in more for self reassurance and a thicker nappy plus better distribution.... I've had one leak so far, to be fair it was probably caused by me wearing large when medium would be a tighter fit but I like a padding wrap-a-round feeling.

Reactions: Deleted member 66727
I’ve been using these diapers and really like them, they do hold a lot but i find the way it fits allows lots to go between your legs so as to not be super noticeable if your wearing pants with a lose crotch.
I got some cargo pants from H&M that are amazing and they make just enough noise to muffle the diaper

Does anyone else find these ride down your butt more and more during the day no matter how tight you fasten the tabs? I’m skepticism if the capacity too, mine flooded and weighed a few kg more than an empty one, so max 4000ml in the real world.

Reactions: TreeLad
Saint said:
Does anyone else find these ride down your butt more and more during the day no matter how tight you fasten the tabs? I’m skepticism if the capacity too, mine flooded and weighed a few kg more than an empty one, so max 4000ml in the real world.
Do you wear a onsie?
I wear one quite a bit, and have not noticed them sliding down.

I like the fit of this diaper and I do not have the issues you describe. The tapes are extra wide and strong and allow for a snug fit. The sizing is a little smaller than Trest (which fit on the larger size) and similar to Rearz. But everyone’s body type is different and it pays to experiment with the wide array of great ABDL diapers that are currently available until you find the right ones for you.

atvmotormania said:
Do you wear a onsie?
alas I don’t as I’m mostly dl, but it’s worth trying. I also find the bottom tape curls into itself eventually, but I can ignore that as it’ll stay on with the remaining tapes

Also my autocorrect really needs to quit it… I know what words I’m using!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95
atvmotormania said:
Do you wear a onsie?
Not everyone can wear a onesie.
I wore large fixation pants (Avena pants full cotton) and they were really comfy, i wear them to prevent chafing. But what happens is that, like onesies, they press the diaper a bit too close to the skin, giving me a serious heat and chafing rash right between the diaper and inside of the leg.
Rash cream won't work, only steroids cream.
And you really don't want to use that often....

Back