NRU Showroom Closing!

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have just read the NRU showroom is closing 22/12, it says they’re looking to relocate after Christmas but no further details are available…

Gutted doesn’t cover it 😢

• Sad
Reactions: Prillprillprill
So sad,wonder why?

I saw that too, Hopefully it just means they are looking for larger or more suitable location in which to expand.

They are more than welcome to move the showroom to Bristol, I would definitely become a regular visitor 😁

There's no mention of the incontinence shop moving.
I wonder if it will all move or just the nru side?

I reckon its just the NRU side... Warehouse with just thier stock big showroom. And an adult play area with giant slides, ball pit and swings 😁

• Wow
Reactions: abdl86
BiCouple1980 said:
I have just read the NRU showroom is closing 22/12, it says they’re looking to relocate after Christmas but no further details are available…

Gutted doesn’t cover it 😢
They can move into my garage if they like

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Forced and abdl86
warmfeeling said:
They can move into my garage if they like
I agree with warmfeeling's garage. He seems nice.

So although there's been no announcement on the incontinence shop website, I've just noticed that the address has changed to a different address.

Old address was Lecturers Close, new address is
Incontinence Shop Ltd
Unit F2/J
Lomax Way
Bolton, BL5 1FQ.

Here is the official announcement from NRU:

Important Showroom Announcement!

On Thursday 22nd December our NRU showroom will be closing. We are looking at relocating in the new year but don’t currently have any further details or dates to share.

Click and collect is available until Thursday 22nd December from our current address. We’ll then be taking a break with click and collect orders resuming on Wednesday 4th January from our sister warehouse address below. Please keep in mind this is a public location.

Be sure to stop by our current showroom before we close for all your Christmas shopping! Ted would love to see you! Don’t forget we are open on Saturday December 3rd, 9:00am - 4:00pm.

Click and Collect Address from Wednesday 4th January:
Incontinence Shop Ltd
Unit F2/J
Lomax Way
Bolton, BL5 1FQ

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Wow I have just looked. It looks like a brand new unit. I have been to the shop a couple of times. The first time I was very nervous. The second not so nervous. Both times I was made to feel at ease and welcome. I hope they do manage to open again at the new unit. But I would like to say thank you for helping a very nervous customer. You where fantastic with your kind attitude. Good luck I. Your new location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 66727, Deleted member 39193 and TreeLad
TreeLad said:
So although there's been no announcement on the incontinence shop website, I've just noticed that the address has changed to a different address.

Old address was Lecturers Close, new address is
Incontinence Shop Ltd
Unit F2/J
Lomax Way
Bolton, BL5 1FQ.

Here is the official announcement from NRU:

Important Showroom Announcement!

On Thursday 22nd December our NRU showroom will be closing. We are looking at relocating in the new year but don’t currently have any further details or dates to share.

Click and collect is available until Thursday 22nd December from our current address. We’ll then be taking a break with click and collect orders resuming on Wednesday 4th January from our sister warehouse address below. Please keep in mind this is a public location.

Be sure to stop by our current showroom before we close for all your Christmas shopping! Ted would love to see you! Don’t forget we are open on Saturday December 3rd, 9:00am - 4:00pm.

Click and Collect Address from Wednesday 4th January:
Incontinence Shop Ltd
Unit F2/J
Lomax Way
Bolton, BL5 1FQ
I hadn’t even noticed that!

Reactions: TreeLad
Back