Now theres an anti-furry petition on Change.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Someone is going as far as to saying Furries are Child Molesters and trying to get Donald Trump to ban the furry fandom in the United States.

When will people realize that the ABDL community and the Furry Fandom have nothing to do with actual children?

Reactions: XxKitChaosxX
Oh come on, everybody knows Don Bluth founded the Fandom as a sort of underage anthro animal-kid bestiality cult!

Anyway, try to ignore the idiots. Plus, Trump isn't going to get involved with this stuff until he's cloned the Great Wall of China and dug moats around every state or something, so we've got time.

Reactions: stillindips
I'm not worried or anything, I just think this whole ADBL or Furry = Child Molester is

1. Getting old
2. Kinda infuriating given most of us probably dont even like kids (I dont mind when its family, but otherwise young Bratty kids are soooooooo annoying crying loudly at the store and whatnot) and for sure we don't want to harm any kids; we all know real Child Molesters are monsters with a serious problem; we just innocently like diapers and dont harm anybody.

Reactions: AlexCroft
I think it's just more people trying to make something out of nothing.

Reactions: XxKitChaosxX
Usually this type of drama is run on a cycle.

It'll go away in a couple days or so, but in a few weeks, it'll come right back.

DnU50v0X0AE9-wD

BabyTyrant said:
Someone is going as far as to saying Furries are Child Molesters and trying to get Donald Trump to ban the furry fandom in the United States.

When will people realize that the ABDL community and the Furry Fandom have nothing to do with actual children?

I see another example of malice masquerading as ignorance, just as in your other thread about the arrest and torture of gays. Maybe I'm a bit jaded… and I'll concede there are some people gullible enough to be persuaded that furry = bestiality or furry = child molester. But I think such people are greatly outnumbered by those who would be willing to pretend to hold such views so that they have a defensible excuse for bullying.

At a minimum, I will point out that bullying is fairly ubiquitous amongst youth, and I have not seen evidence to support the commonly held belief that kids mostly just grow out of those behavior patterns as they become (chronological) adults.

Because most people outside of the ABDL community think that since there's stuff that can be associated with children and babies it automatically equals pedophilia/infantophilia. When in reality, none of this makes somebody a pedo. Same can be said with the Furry fandom. I know there's people out there that wanted to ban anime in the United States just because of loli characters and sexual scenes, when they should be more worried about actual/real children (and other people) being harmed. To me, banning a fandom or community who doesn't want to harm anyone (especially underage) is just...well...wrong and takes away freedom to be ourselves and express interests with others like us. If anything, we should worry about those in the fandom/community who intend to do harm. Banning a community as a whole will not do anything.

This won't go anywhere. Stuff like this pops up every few months, its best to just laugh it off.

I feel like there will always be hatred towards furries / baby / diaperfurs, the world would go crazy if there wasn't something they could hate. I still haven't told anyone of my furry side just because of the comments I've heard while briefly mentioning something furry related. This too shall pass

Honestly, if someone is trying THAT hard to get us banned, they probably have some personal problems.

Last edited:
It's funny how ignorant and stupid people can be. Isn't this how raceism started? And homophobia? "You are different than me so I hate you and you are a lesser human!" That is stupid.

Pampers_the_best said:
It's funny how ignorant and stupid people can be. Isn't this how raceism started? And homophobia? "You are different than me so I hate you and you are a lesser human!" That is stupid.

Not only is it stupid, but it is also illogical, I have seen posts on Twitter from Furries saying they were gonna go to a Con to "hunt paedophiles" (Babyfurs/Diaperfurs in reality; because apparently liking diapers means you wanna harm little kids?) when those same cons don't even allow anyone under 18 years old in.

I mean if that were their intention (clearly it isn't) it would be impossible to lure kids to them that way.

Last edited:
These people sound like they have mental issues like how people think there are more than two genders, when there are only two. I'm pretty sure not everyone in the furry community is malicious, there's just too many people for that to be the case.

BabyTyrant said:
Not only is it stupid, but it is also illogical, I have seen posts on Twitter from Furries saying they were gonna go to a Con to "hunt paedophiles" (Babyfurs/Diaperfurs in reality; because apparently liking diapers means you wanna harm little kids?) when those same cons don't even allow anyone under 18 years old in.

I mean if that were their intention (clearly it isn't) it would be impossible to lure kids to them that way.

Furcons do, by and large allow minors. They must be accompanied by adults at registration but not typically at all times at the cons themselves. There are all ages spaces and adult only spaces, like in the art galleries.

The panel you are referring to was 18+, however, making it a pretty poor place to pickup kids.

Reactions: ScriptedGamer
Trevor said:
Furcons do, by and large allow minors. They must be accompanied by adults at registration but not typically at all times at the cons themselves. There are all ages spaces and adult only spaces, like in the art galleries.

The panel you are referring to was 18+, however, making it a pretty poor place to pickup kids.

Yeah I can never understand that (obviously very flawed) line of thinking our community (regardless of if we are Furries or not) likes Diapers and there is no reason to stretch that to having an attraction to kids.

Trump would not understand this at all so it would be ignored. He is too busy fitting over not getting a wall.

I wouldn't worry - no petition on a website has ever changed anything as far as I can tell.

And it's just idiots, probably a similar crowd of idiots who would've previously been campaigning against gay marriage, or before that claiming that it was against God, or against women having the vote, or whatever else they choose to feel threatened by / blame for their own problems.

Lmao, well, all I'll say is this, they raised 10 million for that wall and it all got returned to the people who contributed and they're no closer now than they were (likewise there were over 100k signatures for Ajit Pai's resignation (The net neutrality dude from the FCC) and the whitehouse never responded which they legally have to after something gets 100,000 signatures.), so I doubt a petition to ban furries or w/e they're trying to do will get very far. These petitions aren't for things like this, they're for things like "our local playground sucks, we're trying to get the town to make it better! Give us 20k signatures to get approval" and tbh for those kinds of things it works, it really does, people get changes to their communities and such, but only on a small scale, big scale things don't really matter.

CrinklyConnor said:
Usually this type of drama is run on a cycle.

It'll go away in a couple days or so, but in a few weeks, it'll come right back.

DnU50v0X0AE9-wD
“Some douche furry being offensive” aka sonic fox

I inform you that in society "normal" The furry are not accepted, and loved, since your self-appointed representatives have all the drifts at the same time, I think the furry movement has a real problem of representation near the public. If you want to be more liked it would be that the movement shows the cute things, but it is more the reverse that is put forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back