now officially a bedwetter in medical records

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
last night i had a sleep test for sleep apnea. as i was filling out the papers saying my sleep issues it asked about bedwetting, i left it blank. i told the tech as she was hooking up all the wires that sometimes i leak a little ar night, (big stretch of the truth) so she got me a pad.
well i couldnt get to sleep for a long time, so they gave me tylenol pm and it hit me good. when i finnally went out i was really out. and i soaked my pjs and the pad. when the tech saw she got me up and helped me change, giving me a pull up, too. i went back to sleep.
when she got me up in the am the pullup was soaked and the pad and 2nd pjs were wet too. i told her she should give me back the papers and i will mark bedwetting. she smiled and said dont worry about that i have already mark that you have noctural enuresis. you are all set. and next time you come here bring along a heavy duty diaper! you need it! so now my med records officially say i am a bedwetter. i had always avoided that even as a kid. well not any more. hope that wont mess up the health insurance

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Congrats on being medically known as a bedwetter[emoji3][emoji38][emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Only in 'Merica would you want to hide a medical condition from your medical professionals. God bless us, every one.

-RMS

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wearing a CPAP will make you sleep sounder and deeper. I wonder if that added to your enuresis? I wear a CPAP every night and I don't bed wet so there may be little correlation.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My urologist has me listed with nocturnal enuresis and urge incontinence. Wants to med me but I rather diaper up then do meds.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yeah, dogboy, i'm right on the bedwetting edge i think. some nights dry, some nights a little wet, some nights wetting when i wake up, only rarely nights soaked. so i think you might be right. once the cpap goes on so do the every night heavy duty diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on being medically known as a bedwetter[emoji3][emoji38][emoji3][emoji16]

thanks! i guess i'll hear about it on every doctorvisit from now on.

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
It is a topic I get asked at every Drs visit :How is your nocturnal enurresis these days.

D

Deleted member 41919

It's in my records as well. Whenever I am in the hospital ( which is rare) I'm always diapered.

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
sounds lik they are asking about your pet. how do you respond?
I respond by saying the flow never changes but my diapers do change nightly

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
sounds like a good come back, dlchad. i'll try something like that if they start asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.