NOVA area - diaper giveaway/swap program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure if this thread is allowed but please take it down if it violates some rule. Well, i've gotten myself into quite a pickle... I collected way too many diapers than i could possible handle :sweatdrop: or ever hope to hide. I'm even going to pick up some more tomorrow... >.< i just can't pass up these amazing deals! Free diapers are the best diapers! They're not even the super cheapo kind!

I'd like to give these away to people who "need" them haha. Just message me for details.

Then I was wondering if the AB/DL community has some sort of diaper swapping "program". Wouldn't it be fun just to trade and pass around (not used) diapers? :) Half the reason i've gotten myself into this little problem is that i usually try a few and move on to another pack.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
There are some afraid to out there adress so you will have to wait and see.
Hope it works for you.
If not try fetlife.

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yes, Daily Diapers forum has a section for diaper freebies

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh i kind of figured about the whole address thing. I'd follow the whole "craigslist code" and meet in a public area for everyone's safety.
Oh thanks alot sambus. I'll try to pop it up there.

I managed to fight my urge to pick up all those diapers. I didn't get the HUGE shipment of diapers, but if u want them i can direct u to the guy :S
But seriously guys. If u ever, need help searching for deals on diapers. I am the guru.
I know people doubt me, but my area is full of old people. They just give away stuff or price it super cheap :S
I am a bargain hunter extraordinaire! lol

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh i kind of figured about the whole address thing. I'd follow the whole "craigslist code" and meet in a public area for everyone's safety.
Oh thanks alot sambus. I'll try to pop it up there.

I managed to fight my urge to pick up all those diapers. I didn't get the HUGE shipment of diapers, but if u want them i can direct u to the guy :S
But seriously guys. If u ever, need help searching for deals on diapers. I am the guru.
I know people doubt me, but my area is full of old people. They just give away stuff or price it super cheap :S
I am a bargain hunter extraordinaire! lol

I'm very curious in what area you live? You don't have to be super specific or anything, like country and state or something like that. I'm always searching for local deals near me on the internet and although there are some decent deals, none of the brands are of great quality.

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I mean if u know what "NOVA" is then you know my area. It's Suburbia :S
omg, this guy on craigslist hired some guy to drive all these diapers in delivery truck and then just load them into my car.
like 30+ packages o.o i had to turn him down because there's no way i could take all of them and hide them.
I mean if ur interested, i can send u the link.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sorry about that, I guess I asked a really stupid question. I completely miss read the title. :detective:

I would love the link but It's not going to help me at all. I live very far away from that area. I'm in SoCal

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
Another thing you could do as get like a trusted middle man. Give the middle guy you both trust the diapers and then he gives it to the other guy. This way it would be less exchange of information. The only flaw with that is finding someone to be the middle man.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
How much did you pay for the ones you got and are they actually good (what type)?

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
the whole truck thing sounded fishy, but i'm not entirely sure about the situation :S but at least he planned on meeting at a costco parking lot, so a little safe-ish...

MolicareMan - I did a post about this awhile back somewhere but the lady gave me a lot for free because she wanted to get rid of them before she left the country.
I got 3.5 packs of Abena M4s, 3 packs of Wellness Briefs, 3 packs of ATN pull ups, and 1 pack of Certainty Briefs. So many diapers o.o it was a miracle in itself.
I'm just lucky >.< and the lady was super nice.

lampkins

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm in NOVA as well. I'm curious where your source for really cheap diapers is. Mind sharing the link you mention? I can't send a PM due to low post count. Maybe I can receive?

Thanks.

dwightschruteJR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm in the NOVA area as well. I'm still a little confused about everything though and how this all works...

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
it was craigslist, but apparently someone already took em all :S and i swear >.< it's real! sounds fishy but it's actually one of the less sketchy sounding ones. if i find a new deal, i'll pm u guys if u want :) or just look up "adult diapers" on there and just wait. whenever people are cleaning they tend to just want to get rid of stuff.

lampkins

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was going to guess craigstlist, but I check it out every week or two and don't find anything good. I probably don't check it regularly enough and missed the source you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.