Noticing Nappy/Diaper packaging items

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This last couple of weeks I seem to be finding cardboard boxes that Nappies are packed in, it is very common to see folded up cardboard boxes in people's recycling bins, I have also seen some very obvious ex Nappy boxes in two charity shops (sadly empty of Nappies) but my wife has just turned on the telly and looking at a house clearance program there are three different boxes in one house.
I am seriously thinking that very many people take to Nappies far more than I ever imagined.
Do you spot these unmistakable boxes all over the place ?

Reactions: WarriorPrincess

00Steve00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think the only place I have seen any was at my mums house of all places haha. She called me around one day to help put some things up in her loft space. She had some stuff packed in boxes to be stored and some of them happened to be attends 10M boxes. I noticed them IMMEDIATELY, but didnt say a thing or enquire to where they came from.

But thinking about it, it made sense where she got them, I have a cousin that lives fairly close and goes around her place quite a lot. This cousin works at a full time residential care home for adults with severe disabilities. So I think my mum might have asked her if she had any boxes and she got some from her work.

Reactions: Napincolove

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have noticed that many households with kids often have diaper boxes that they've repurposed to hold other stuff. I guess it makes sense, because they're pretty sturdy, nicely-sized, and they were using many diapers anyways when the kid was a baby so the boxes were probably abundant in their household.

Or do you mean boxes from adult diapers? I have not seen those around as much.

Reactions: iluvdps2

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
TigerDL said:
I have noticed that many households with kids often have diaper boxes that they've repurposed to hold other stuff. I guess it makes sense, because they're pretty sturdy, nicely-sized, and they were using many diapers anyways when the kid was a baby so the boxes were probably abundant in their household.

Or do you mean boxes from adult diapers? I have not seen those around as much.
Yup, this. Compared to a normal box from Amazon, diaper boxes are REALLY sturdy in comparison.

Tenawearer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My oldest is 19 and the youngest is 12 and we still have Pampers boxes as clothes storage and have used them for moving house. My nappie boxes are used for old paper. Anonymous brown carton of course.

Reactions: iluvdps2