Nothing will work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heya, every single time i go out to try and get some nappies, none will fit !

They always have one size to small, i can just fit into baby size 5, but they always stop at 4 !

I just want to get some so badly, but the only place that has them, the workers know my parents :|

I don't know what to do, i feel like, giving up!

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i am in my holidays, but everywhere i go they don't have them :(

D

Doodle

instintanious gratification is your worst enemy ...... wait it out..... trust me as you gain more priviliges in the future you will be more able to find the products you desire, also try checking out products intended for adults that you can find at walmart and the drugstore
-doodle

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
no boots near me kill, thanks though!

I tried lloyds pharmacy, but just have pant breif things...no tape onces.

Doodle, i am from england :p none of them here

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hmmmmmm, just keep trying stores, and if you want them badly enough, just keep going the store (the guy who knows ur parents works at) and eventually he'll not be working.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Your 16 right? Do you have a car? If so, can you drive out of town, and try a store that no one knows you at?

If you don't have a car.. then forget that bit.

I don't know much about England, so that is the best advice I can offer you, aside from agreeing that patience is the key to getting what you want. It'll all work out, just hang in there!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Your 16 right? Do you have a car? If so, can you drive out of town, and try a store that no one knows you at?
He's from England - they do not let people drive at the age of 16. I think the absolute minimum would be 17, but usually, you have to be 18 to get a driver's license.
The bus / train would be the better alternative. If you have the time, just hop on one and see if you're more successful in the next town/city.

Peachy

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
He's from England - they do not let people drive at the age of 16. I think the absolute minimum would be 17, but usually, you have to be 18 to get a driver's license.
The bus / train would be the better alternative. If you have the time, just hop on one and see if you're more successful in the next town/city.

Peachy
I was afraid someone was going to say that.. Good call on the train/ bus Peachy! :thumbsup:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1. Where abouts do you live and how far you live from London? (you told me before you lived near it)
2. Do you have at least £10 - £20?
3. Have you tried online?
4. What shops you checked?

And ADSA's is part of the Wal-Mart family.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1. Where abouts do you live and how far you live from London? (you told me before you lived near it)
2. Do you have at least £10 - £20?
3. Have you tried online?
4. What shops you checked?

And ADSA's is part of the Wal-Mart family.
i live in surrey, kind of near london
i have plenty of money =]
i can't buy online, family would know with a parcel, would be to nosy
i checked tesco's, only one i can get to, and loads of smaller shops

Why? :S

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I imagine he can tell you somewhere to go in London and wanders how easy or difficult it is for you to get there.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well for the fitting part...Just measure your waist and get in that range...Simple enough...For going to stores, you could walk, bus, train, wait until you can drive, etc...You may have to wait though...I've had to wait for years to get some, and I finally have been able to...And it may be torture, but it's worth it I suppose

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well it seems from what you have told us you have two options...

1.) Take a train to a bigger town/city, best for London and go there and find a medical supply shop, or if not check some different pharmacies. Make sure you bring a bag or back pack to put them in. Also make sure you try to locate the address and directions for a medical store before you go.
2.) Just wait until you can drive, or get your own place, whichever comes first.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
m8 i have never had a tape diaper the only one I can get are drynights thay aren't the best but thay better than nothen

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
go to the store where they know your parents and wear a weird hat or something as a disguise.
its convienient!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i live in surrey, kind of near london
i have plenty of money =]
i can't buy online, family would know with a parcel, would be to nosy
i checked tesco's, only one i can get to, and loads of smaller shops

Why? :S
I imagine he can tell you somewhere to go in London and wanders how easy or difficult it is for you to get there.
Yes. Thats is why.

So try this.
1. Try other stores and use this.
Asda
Tesco
Sainsbury
Morrisons

Try the bigger shops and not the small mini ones.

2. If no luck, Go to London via train to Waterloo or Clapham Junction or where ever then take the underground to Bond Street and navigate to Wigmore Street.

As seen here.

They sell TenaSlip Maxi Small which are the tape ons which are only for £11.

m8 i have never had a tape diaper the only one I can get are drynights thay aren't the best but thay better than nothen
Very true that.

Status
Not open for further replies.