Not the typical DL furry, am I just that type around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am one of those diaperfurs who strictly sticks to the diaper wearing and using concept but nothing else. No clothing, no pacis, no bottles, no babytalk, no regression, none of that nonsense.

It's mostly the babytalk and the cute/cub AB style (IE Tavimunk) art that is off putting even at babyfur.me, which is why I don't use as much anymore because the typical responses are not in normal, non-babytalk responses.

So, it makes me question whether I am one of those DFs on this forum or not and there has to be more who are similar or like me here, right?

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I generally identify as an adult diaperfur. I don't particularly care for most cub art. My fursona is supposed to represent myself, and I see myself as an adult. Insofar as I have AB interests, the point is that I'm an adult being treated as a baby, not that I actually am a baby.

GuyLedouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I am one of those diaperfurs who strictly sticks to the diaper wearing and using concept but nothing else. No clothing, no pacis, no bottles, no babytalk, no regression, none of that nonsense.

It's mostly the babytalk and the cute/cub AB style (IE Tavimunk) art that is off putting even at babyfur.me, which is why I don't use as much anymore because the typical responses are not in normal, non-babytalk responses.

So, it makes me question whether I am one of those DFs on this forum or not and there has to be more who are similar or like me here, right?

I feel like Fruitkitty hit the nail on the head with this one. I too, just like you, am not too interested in the the babytalk, regression, pacis, etc. I wouldn't go as far as to call it "nonsense," the way I see it is to each their own. I haven't really been able to experience wearing or using diapers yet, but I think that is as far as it will go for me. So basically, I believe that we're similar in that since and you're not alone here.

wisefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur

There are AB's even on the Furry section, you know. Please watch what you're saying, some may get offended.
I will even add that a lot of people, especially the one who are new to this, have a hard time accepting themselves, so reading post like that is probably not helping.

Arcus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I can't say I'm much into the BF stuff either. I don't mind it and may occasionally like the art, but I don't engage in any BF activities or wear any of the clothing. It's just the diapers for me as well, nothing more.

iKerochu

Not Available
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I feel pretty much the same way as well. More interested in trying out the diapers at the moment since I'm still very new to the whole diaper/baby fur thing. :p I find the non-adult art really cute though

Pique

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
There are AB's even on the Furry section, you know. Please watch what you're saying, some may get offended.
I will even add that a lot of people, especially the one who are new to this, have a hard time accepting themselves, so reading post like that is probably not helping.

I wouldn't look to deeply into his phrasing. I think he's saying "nonsense" just referring to the stuff, without any accidental phrasing issues. I find myself using the word "junk" to refer to a bunch of items, whether or not it's actually junk (e.g. Let's make sure to get the notebooks, pencils, pens and all that junk for our seminar tomorrow). I bet it's probably used in that sense rather than actually referring to the activities of ABs as nonsensical.

Kota

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You're certainly not alone! I'm in the same boat, and I've gotta say that it seems as though we're a rare breed. As you've mentioned very little media exists that's relevant to our interests. 99% of the time diaper/furry art portrays the subject as a cub, and the same can be said with stories too. I basically freaked out when I found the Duncan in Diapers series on SoFurry. In the stories, Duncan is not a cub, hes an full-blown adult who is coerced into wearing diapers through playful punishment. In my eyes, finding this story was like striking gold. Later on he falls into his role a little too well, which is a turn-off, but on the whole the series is quite good. In terms of other types of media, there's really not much of it that will depict adult furries wearing diapers. You'll find a tiny amount of drawings, but if you're lucky you'll stumble across the rare picture of a diapered fursuiter!

As for what my friends think of my niche diaper interests; they don't quite get it. They all classify themselves as babyfurs, and are into pacis, bottles, baby clothing, etc. When asked what I think of such objects, their reaction to my reply is usually something along the lines of "WHAT? You're joking, right?! You're a diaperfur!" I'll laugh it off and say, "Well, yes, DIAPERfur, not BABYfur."

This might be getting a little TMI, but I feel as though I should clarify: I don't mind using baby things if I'm not given a choice, if you know what I mean ;) However, I won't use them for personal enjoyment. It's just the diapers for me, and that's the way I like it.

greatFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I am in the same boat as the OP as well. We are totally in the minority inside a minority inside a minority. ;)

CinnamonApples

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent

Yeah, I'm really only in it for the diapers. I do think a lot of babyfur art is absolutely adorable, though.

Glaice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yes, a bit of babyfur art is definitely cute but I prefer adult sized DL artwork most of the time.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey there - while I am not apt to describe myself as "similar" to anyone else, we do seem to have in common being into being padded, while also self-identifying as a grown (non-infant) fur. I say to people, for shorthand, to think of me as a "usual" grown fur who simply has a diaper fetish. (Unfortunately for me, I still have a much greater "thing" for plastic pants than disposables and pp are increasingly used or enjoyed or even familiar-with, by an older crowd, ie closer to 50 (like me) than to 20.

As far as an outward expression of a furry persona would be for me, in a full fur-suit,you might expect me to have on - at minimum, shorts or trousers, and if the diaper is worn then it's not on public display (though the 'bulge' would be a giveaway for those 'in the know.)

Murtag

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

Well I am exactly the same! So, not entirely alone, at least ^^'.

More seriously I would guess that is quite common. I'd guess some people are drawn to diapers for the AB reasons, and others (like me) just cos diapers are awesome.

StikkyPaws

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm not a BF either and don't really care for the baby stuff that much IRL or in pictures. However I do find baby fur art cute and have done a little myself, but mostly I do adult diaper fur art. IRL I could easily be a carer if given the chance but I'm not into age play very much.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Personally, I really like babyfur art, but I consider myself mainly as an adult diaperfur.

FurryGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
To add to the list, I'm another one who sticks only to the diapers. I can say that I usually like the clean babyfur stuff, I just decide not to read the comments sometimes :p

Bearhardt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I wouldn't say it's that weird. While I, myself, identify as a lil cubby puppybear and associate mostly with other lil cub furs I see plenty of wonderful adult crinklers out there.

If the art I see on a daily basis is any indication, there are a ton of furries who identify as adult in size (and attitude sometimes, too :3) who also happen to enjoy wearing poomfy padding.

So not particularly strange, no. But cute, yes. Very cute :)

zilawt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
As with the general consensus with the posters here, I like some babyfur artwork here and there but I'm an adult fur who likes to wear diapers. Plain and simple and crinkly.

deerest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
In my IRL private life I very much identify as a "little" at times; I enjoy diapers because they help me feel regressed. On the internet, thought, stuff like babytalk bothers me, and is also one of the reasons I'm not very active on babyfur.me! I guess I feel like there is a time and a place for that stuff. For me, acting little online comes across as forced--it takes definite effort to type "I yike ice cweem a wot"! No offence meant to the folks who enjoy this kind of online ageplay, it's just not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.