Not the response i expected .

deano13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey

So after a rough few years ive gotten back into the dating world, i met a girl a few years ago, we chatted allot and had a few dates, but i freaked out because i wasnt used to the affection, and i used to shy away from it due to my wearing and getting found out and them breaking it off because of it, i thought i was going to have to stop to find a partner.

We stayed friends for a bit and then didnt speak for along time, we have recently reconnected, as im in a much better head space now compaired to last time, we have already chatted allot and been out together, i wanted to be completly honest with her about wearing so i told her i wear as i have been suffering from a weak bladder for many years and its getting progresivly worse ( currently seeing a dr about this).

Her response was not what i expected, she said there is nothing wrong with wearing adult nappies and she should do the same as she has a weak bladder.

Any advice going forward ?, i dont want to make it a number one priority talking point but it still needs to be somewhat talkable.

Thanks

Reactions: Etienne, Happy2BeInNappies2, Cottontail and 3 others

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If she now knows why you backed off, maybe it’s time to see if she’s responsive to seeing you again. Maybe suggest a date for a meal or drinks and take it from there.
Good luck, and maybe let us know how things go. 🤞🏻😁

Reactions: Etienne, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Chrissie said:
If she now knows why you backed off, maybe it’s time to see if she’s responsive to seeing you again. Maybe suggest a date for a meal or drinks and take it from there.
Good luck, and maybe let us know how things go. 🤞🏻😁
Definitely!! 😊😊
Totally agree !
Sounds like a time for a dinner date !

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Chrissie

DreamerBen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well done trying again to contact her. And let her know about your issue.
As the others do, I think that's a good sign that she did not reject you because of your incontinence.
You should totally ask her for a date 🤗

I also have issues with incontinence and am too afraid to date someone at the moment. Maybe my previous thread wil help you:

Thread 'Would you date an incontinent person?' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/would-you-date-an-incontinent-person.150336/

If you want to see her again (and if she agrees) here is what I would do:
Don't talk too much about my issue Maybe only answer her questions ? Since she also has à weak bladder, compare your issues without being too serious. Maybe even tease her à bit 😅
Wearing the thinnest protection possible without risking leaks. And going to the bathroom/change as much as possible without being awkward.
And enjoy !!!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2