Not sure where to order from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to try some abdl diapers but not sure where I should buy from, I want to try a variety of diapers from ABUniverses website and Bambinos website, but I also see wearingclouds has all of these, I want to try samples before i buy a lot it seems wearing clouds is the cheapest sorce for samples but i know nothing about shipping im in florida, so i need help which website is the cheapest is there one i dont know about that I should order from, where should i order my first abdl diapers from?

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
As far as abdl diapers go, I've ordered from ABU and diaper connoisseur. Both were relatively painless buying experiences, and both were as discreet of shipping as one could ask for. Both also included a $5 coupon code in a little card inside the sample pack for if you decide to buy a case after trying. I like both ABU and DC in that they sell mixed cases, so if you want variety at a reasonable $/diaper ratio without having to order and store hundreds of diapers it's a really nice option.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will second the ABU and DC, both have a very good setup for ordering samples. Take the time to get a mix of sizes too. Not all diapers size the same - a large bambino is between a medium and a large confidry, for example. You may want to order more than one sample at a time, that can save you shipping and get you either (A) more variety in models and sizes, and (B) more chances to try each diaper since some samples come with only 1ea. DC sells samples per unit, but ABU has "pick four". I've recommended to several people to get two ABU samplers, with identical or nearly identical picks of diapers but two different sizes since they were close to a border between sizes.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What about wearing clouds? they seem cheaper although there is no detail on shippng

alexchar1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i would take a look at rearz, shipping might not be the cheapest, but they are on the same continent. other than that, i would recommend looking for companies within the us or Canada.

yoshiDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm with others that either ABU or Bambino is your best bet. They both have a great selection and do a great job of shipping discretely. If I remember correctly ABU ships with UPS for everything except samples and maybe onesies and Bambino uses Fedex for bigger packages and USPS for samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.