• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Not sure what to say other then hiya!

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm from a somewhat smaller city in Ontario just west of Toronto. Music is a big part of my life... I can kind of play guitar and piano but unless we're having a drink sitting around a campfire you won't hear me play. I LOVE camping! When I'm camping I feel like I'm the best possible version of myself... totally relaxed and comfortable... blissfully happy... energetic... the list goes on and on. Camping with kids is amazing.. their curiosity driving them to explore and experiment... sharing the outdoor skills I have with them and seeing them become experts... having an excuse to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. ;)

My favorite kink is definitely pee stuff... I haven't found anything pee related that I don't like. When I was a kid I'd play with pee just for fun... before I started being curious about sex. Pee has been sexy for me since I first started being curious about sex. I like absolutely everything about it... how taboo doing naughty things is... the feel and smell... how intimate it is with a partner... everything. My favorite activity by far is wetting... everything is fun to wet but the feel and smell of a wet diaper is incredible and a padded bum looks SO sexy! There are other kinks that are fun for me and I'm happy to try almost anything at least once.

Hope my rant wasn't too long and feel free to ask me anything!

Joe

Reactions: lilithra and Jorelaxed
Fattrick said:
I'm from a somewhat smaller city in Ontario just west of Toronto. Music is a big part of my life... I can kind of play guitar and piano but unless we're having a drink sitting around a campfire you won't hear me play. I LOVE camping! When I'm camping I feel like I'm the best possible version of myself... totally relaxed and comfortable... blissfully happy... energetic... the list goes on and on. Camping with kids is amazing.. their curiosity driving them to explore and experiment... sharing the outdoor skills I have with them and seeing them become experts... having an excuse to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. ;)

My favorite kink is definitely pee stuff... I haven't found anything pee related that I don't like. When I was a kid I'd play with pee just for fun... before I started being curious about sex. Pee has been sexy for me since I first started being curious about sex. I like absolutely everything about it... how taboo doing naughty things is... the feel and smell... how intimate it is with a partner... everything. My favorite activity by far is wetting... everything is fun to wet but the feel and smell of a wet diaper is incredible and a padded bum looks SO sexy! There are other kinks that are fun for me and I'm happy to try almost anything at least once.

Hope my rant wasn't too long and feel free to ask me anything!

Joe
Hiya Joe, welcome to the community. Hope you have fun here 👍🏻

Thanks! I've been reading posts here once in a while for years but until fairly recently I didn't want to join any sites like this one.

I've always liked how down to earth the posts seem to be here... safe bet to assume that's because the members are at least mostly great people. :)

Reactions: warmfeeling
Fattrick said:
Thanks! I've been reading posts here once in a while for years but until fairly recently I didn't want to join any sites like this one.

I've always liked how down to earth the posts seem to be here... safe bet to assume that's because the members are at least mostly great people. :)
I’m not on any other sites, I love this site. I like reading the posts too, and always get good answers to any questions I’ve asked.
I’m in the UK 🇬🇧, how’s Ontario looking today?

warmfeeling said:
I’m not on any other sites, I love this site. I like reading the posts too, and always get good answers to any questions I’ve asked.
I’m in the UK 🇬🇧, how’s Ontario looking today?
Cold and snowy.... making my big kid pullup all warm and wet when it's cold outside feels so good to me :)

Fattrick said:
Cold and snowy.... making my big kid pullup all warm and wet when it's cold outside feels so good to me :)
That’s nice😁. It’s cold and damp outside here. Are you padded now?

warmfeeling said:
That’s nice😁. It’s cold and damp outside here. Are you padded now?
I am :)
What about you?

Fattrick said:
I am :)
What about you?
Unfortunately not, I’ve a busy day ahead, I wish I was in a nappy ☹️

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hiya and thanks :)

Seems like a good community here

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and warmfeeling
Welcome aboard I didn't know what to say in my intro , express your self we are all good people here ❤️

Ok so I should have been sleeping HOURS ago but didn't want to stop reading posts and exploring this place... and I might have been a bit too "excited" from reading so many great posts to fall asleep. ;)

I'm glad I finally joined!

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Fattrick said:
Ok so I should have been sleeping HOURS ago but didn't want to stop reading posts and exploring this place... and I might have been a bit too "excited" from reading so many great posts to fall asleep. ;)

I'm glad I finally joined!
You have a lovely sleep your not alone here

Hi and welcome Fattrick.😃

Reactions: Fattrick and chrischrischris
Back