not sure what size bambinos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
was going to try bambinos i am not sure what size to get i am 5-10 165 lbs the medium abenas fit good but the medium dry 24-7 was huge

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
If Medium Abenas fit well, then so will the Bambinos.

I think Bambinos run a little bit bigger than the Abenas, so if you stick to medium, they might be a better fit!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Order samples of the two sizes that you think will fit you best and then order more of the one that you like more.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
waist size is 30 i want to buy by the case but i dont want to get the smalls and regret it

shane_man

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have size 30 waist, about the same height, weight as you. I almost got the smalls but glad I got medium. They are perfect! Go with medium!

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Yeah currently I just went through a case of Small Bambinos, they fit but they're a bit tight on me.

I'm probably gonna move up to Mediums to get a better fit/absorbency :3

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You could try doing what those of us who don't look to the internet for attention and validation do. You figure out the two closest sizes, and order samples of both. That what they are there for. Good god, I still don't understand why this question keeps coming up. I mean seriously, do you people go to Kohls and buy clothes without trying them on?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i ordered the mediums hope i am not dissapointed

all brands are size differently and i do buy clothes with out trying them on. diapers and a belt work fine

seven dollars for two diapers 2 expensive

Last edited by a moderator:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
You could try doing what those of us who don't look to the internet for attention and validation do. You figure out the two closest sizes, and order samples of both. That what they are there for. Good god, I still don't understand why this question keeps coming up. I mean seriously, do you people go to Kohls and buy clothes without trying them on?

Yes.

i ordered the mediums hope i am not dissapointed

all brands are size differently and i do buy clothes with out trying them on. diapers and a belt work fine

seven dollars for two diapers 2 expensive

25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips 2009 - TopTenREVIEWS

If you're looking for someone to agree with and not advice then don't ask for help! We're trying to save you money. Maybe the ones you got won't fit or maybe you won't like the brand. Typically samples are best to get before buying a whole case. But you already bought them - hope they fit! Ha! Ha!

F

Falkio

For a 30 inch waist? Quite honestly, you could fit in size small. Whether or not you like the extra bulk with larger sizes is up to you. I would recommend getting medium, just in case. I have a 34" waistline, and I can almost draw the tapes on Medium Abenas together. Don't rule out small entirely. Take everyone's advice and a get a sample pack before you commit to a larger purchase. Yes, it is expensive. But you typically don't buy Bambinos for everyday use (unless you are Darkfinn), so indulge once, and spend the extra cash.

Heven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a 30"-er myself, and I have to say, it's really the black sheep of diaper sizes. Smalls tend to be really tight, and ill-fitting, and mediums are invariably too large. It's only the odd companies that make combination Sm/Med sizes that really accommodate properly, but those are few and far between.

As a general rule of thumb, mediums tend to feel better than smalls, and are better on absorbency, but there's only so much you can do to make a too-large diaper fit.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I keep both on hand. I have a 29" waist. The smalls fit fine but they ride much lower than the Med. The small are also far less absorbent.

Status
Not open for further replies.