Not sure what changed

Whovian2011

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
When I first tried MegaMax diapers a couple months ago I loved them, and slept like a baby. However I bought a full pack a couple weeks ago and things seem different. They seem to get really uncomfortable after I wet them even a little bit, and when I try and wear one to bed I end up getting up a few hours later and taking it off because it just feels uncomfortable. I don't know if this pack is actually different than the sample I tried or if I'm just going crazy. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
megamax has been in my stash for years. I’ve never notice any chance in quality.

I've been wearing MegaMax 24/7 for years for incontinence and I have noticed no lessening of quality. Packaging changed and is now branded, but as far as I can tell, the diapers are the same as always .

I'd suggest calling Northshore . In my experience , their customer service has been excellent.

Reactions: Therin and CptKirk
I feel the plastic on the diaper has changed in the last year or so - at least on the white ones. That being said it feels softer and I'm OK with that.

I just got a pack & out of that I’ve had 2 leaks at night. That is very unusual. I’m wondering if they changed something.

Been using MagaMax for some time I have never had any issues with them !

It turns out it was me. I was taping it weirdly as well as WAY too tight. Figured it out cuz last night put one on a little looser and it felt wonderful 😊

Reactions: PupSpaz
Glad you figured it out!

Was going to say something similar, if you got a sample it may have been pre-fluffed a bit since it was removed from original package, so fluffing the diapers before you put it on may be the difference.

PupSpaz said:
Glad you figured it out!

Was going to say something similar, if you got a sample it may have been pre-fluffed a bit since it was removed from original package, so fluffing the diapers before you put it on may be the difference.
I make sure to fluff them up before putting them on. Although thinking about it I did a much better job of that last night as well

Whovian2011 said:
I make sure to fluff them up before putting them on. Although thinking about it I did a much better job of that last night as well
Megamax is known for being a very densely packaged diaper, lol. Fluffing is recommended, although you can skip that and it'll fluff itself as you move around in it, but pre-fluffed will give you a different fit. Without fluffing, it's kinda like wearing folded cardboard between your legs for awhile! 😀

Back