Not quite a sissy yet

steveg

Est. Contributor
Messages
165
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I know this is a slippery slope I want to slide down, but for now, I want to be Docile and Obedient and locked into a chastity cage and diapers for a long period of time till I learn my place. Is anyone else like this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisK and Richpip

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Messages
249
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
It's something to try for sure..... on the list as some point, as they say until you try you wont know lol

Though getting real a bit do you have a partner to be able to get you in said cage? Or get you out if need be? Any of this kind of thing is a bit of a stretch/ hard to be safe when solo, along as you know you are safe and can get out if need be it's fine to try and learn from it
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed and ChrisK

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Messages
199
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
steveg said:
I know this is a slippery slope I want to slide down, but for now, I want to be Docile and Obedient and locked into a chastity cage and diapers for a long period of time till I learn my place. Is anyone else like this?
That is very appealing, but not something I could discuss with my wife 🙁
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: satinbottom, Samantha, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

steveg

Est. Contributor
Messages
165
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Richpip said:
That is very appealing, but not something I could discuss with my wife 🙁
Isn't it, though do have to say maybe the who diapers maid outfit might actually get me into more trouble ;) If I weren't locked up, I would be playing with myself constantly or till I was caught and spanked again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richpip

steveg

Est. Contributor
Messages
165
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Well, it was decided for me ;) I just got a text from my wife, who is sitting in the office, asking me to pick a color
 

Attachments

  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Like
Reactions: Richpip

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Messages
199
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
steveg said:
Well, it was decided for me ;) I just got a text from my wife, who is sitting in the office, asking me to pick a color
You must have a lovely wife.
 
Top