Reactions: baliebox4916, longallsboy, Howler and 6 others
Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie, camperspampers1, Tommy10 and 2 others
Yep and the stigma will perpetuate through the public
a rotten apple spoils the bunch

Reactions: longallsboy, Tommy10, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
Last edited:
LittleBoyCuddles said:
And just like that every one who says ABDL is about pedophilia feels justified in saying that. What on Earth was going through this stupid mans head.
I would make fun of a stupid person but then again I don't want to make fun of stupid baby's like him BAD BAD BABY.. Daddy joe is going to love you Camila!😆

The source is awful and 2 steps removed from the actual reporting, but this story looks legit.
Here's the real news report before it went through 2 rounds of tabloid telephone:

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, YakuiAndOzoi, SparkyDog and 1 other person
He has to be about the ugliest baby girl ever seen in a Blair witch project movie even I'm more pretty🍼🐾🐞 congratulations.. sit in the middle of the lake you fucked pedophile as we will gather around you in a circle and clap your cheeks as you drown.. *golf clap* Yes bitch your someone we aren't not! Gurggle choking I certainly hope you do I would send your ass too hell! In a fuck you minute 🔥 legally shooting these fucks should be right legally done on the spot. Sorry John wick doesn't like pedophiles people 😆

Last edited:
BunnyFofo said:
The source is awful and 2 steps removed from the actual reporting, but this story looks legit.
Here's the real news report before it went through 2 rounds of tabloid telephone:
Yeah, my local news reported on this yesterday. A man who wanted to be referred to as a baby girl did in fact break into a daycare and left a note asking to be taken care of, but there was never any mention of him being an actual registered pedophile.

Obviously what he did was incredibly wrong and this is exactly the kind of behavior that gets us equated to pedophiles—but also further proof that that’s the immediate thought people have of us involved in ABDL, even though this man wasn’t an actual pedophile. Always incredibly disheartening to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drifter, longallsboy, littlemoosey and 1 other person
lilbabyjooce said:
Yeah, my local news reported on this yesterday. A man who wanted to be referred to as a baby girl did in fact break into a daycare and left a note asking to be taken care of, but there was never any mention of him being an actual registered pedophile (unless there’s another source for that information). Obviously what he did was incredibly wrong but this is exactly the kind of behavior that gets us equated to pedophiles—and also further proof that that’s the immediate thought people have of us involved in ABDL. Always incredibly disheartening to see.
It's fucking bullocks

Time and time again threads on weird sex crimes are posted on these forums from sites that don't cite any sources and only seem to exist to peddle outrage or advance a particular narrative. This one cites Breitbart of all things, which seems to be where the unsubstantiated claim of "pedophilia" are other lurid details unreported in other outlets are thrown in.

I don't mean to be insulting but I think, before claiming somebody should be shot or making threats or serious accusations on someone's life, some level of basic research and reading comprehension should be done. Every thread like this is the same: an article with spurious claims is posted with no context, then people come in and make long posts about how said person should be tortured to death. It's uncritical and pretty stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: furry121, LadyOfTintagel and lilbabyjooce
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Time and time again threads on weird sex crimes are posted on these forums from sites that don't cite any sources and only seem to exist to peddle outrage or advance a particular narrative. This one cites Breitbart of all things, which seems to be where the unsubstantiated claim of "pedophilia" are other lurid details unreported in other outlets are thrown in.

I don't mean to be insulting but I think, before claiming somebody should be shot or making threats or serious accusations on someone's life, some level of basic research and reading comprehension should be done. Every thread like this is the same: an article with spurious claims is posted with no context, then people come in and make long posts about how said person should be tortured to death. It's uncritical and pretty stupid.
They are my enemy I cannot stand and no I'm not pray for them!

BlameBaby said:
They are my enemy I cannot stand and no I'm not pray for them!
I've got no clue how that relates to what I wrote.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
The truth ABDLs have real needs and are real people. But please to god why do these people exist. Those are babies your talking about! Gods innocent baby's and alone a day-care.

I'm reminded with a Bible verse that I have lock in my heart till this day

For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.ac7pt-0adsu.jpg

Last edited:
BlameBaby said:
The truth ABDLs have real needs and are real people. But please to god why do these people exist. Those are minors your talking about! Yet alone a day-care.
Even in the article that called him a pedophile (which is an unsubstantiated claim; additionally both police and the daycare reported they believe he was no danger to children when questioned) there is absolutely no claim of him interacting with children at all. You're literally speaking about a person who doesn't exist right now.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
That was my last bullet in my chest I'm gone and never going to come close this this fourm again

Bloody hell, that's all I really have to say.

This is legitimate:

Also, from the WHAM article linked earlier in this thread

Police said Seeler, who allegedly entered through a door the director says was locked, fully admitted his involvement, and said he was working through addiction.

I'd say so!

LittleBoyCuddles said:
And just like that every one who says ABDL is about pedophilia feels justified in saying that. What on Earth was going through this stupid mans head.

Those people been beating that drum for awhile. Better off just ignoring them.

The lesson here is simple, don't break into a daycare.

• Angry
Reactions: baliebox4916 and bigtoddler96
What happened to civil language in your posts?

BlameBaby said:
The truth ABDLs have real needs and are real people. But please to god why do these people exist. Those are babies your talking about! Gods innocent baby's and alone a day-care.

I'm reminded with a Bible verse that I have lock in my heart till this day

For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.View attachment 105860
Why bring religion into this?
(Frist statement i do agree with)

Reactions: furry121 and deepdriftAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back