• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

not entirely sure what I'm doing, but eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

landbox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm a university film student, and obviously I'm kind of new here. I actually made this account a few weeks ago but was too nervous to post anything, but I guess I came back (for better or for worse).

Like everyone else here, I like diapers. I've never worn one though, and I'm not really sure what kind of role I want this thing to play in my life. I don't think I'm interested in AB kinds of stuff very much, but who knows--I haven't really explored that.

Anyway, I have a lot more that I'm interested in. Like I said, I'm a film student, so I love to spend my time watching movies. I'm not exactly sure how to describe my taste... It's not really bound by genre. I guess I like movies that make you think, or that make me feel something new, or that do something interesting in a way I've never seen before. I'm also very interested in music. I play video games sometimes and read sometimes, and I'm kind of interested in pop culture in general. I'm not particularly active, although I used to play tennis a lot and still love it. Other than that, I mostly just hang out with friends (playing board games, watching TV shows, or just chatting). I'm not sure what I want to do with my life, although I guess the dream job would be screenwriting.

I'm here because I've known about this part of myself for a long time but never really done anything meaningful about it, and most places I've found online are a lot less personable--they don't feel like they have real people behind them, if you know what I mean. This site feels honest and friendly. I'm not sure how much of a part of my life I want this to be, or if I want it to be a part at all, although I know I'll be miserable if I just pretend it's not there. I came here because I thought it would be cool to have real people to talk to about it. If this place can help me feel more comfortable with myself in any way, that would be incredible.

Reactions: egor
Hello landbox and welcome to the group.

A very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

HI!! Welcome to Adisc!

Hi and welcome to the site. Is the word landbox related to film in some way. I know the word Land was either a type of camera or a camera company name, and my parents had an old box camera. I remember it well like I was still holding it in my hands.

Like Marco Rubio said four times in a debate once you know exactly what you are doing :D Welcome and hope you can find what you are looking for.

Hi, welcome. I think everyone's purpose is a mystery when they're young. Like, I think it is easy to list what we like, but taking that list and making meaningful decisions with it is the hard part.
It sounds like you've got some direction, though, which is great. I think you'll be fine. Again, welcome.

Hi, and welcome. A lot of us come here not sure about this part of who we are. For me, it has been a lifelong struggle, as when I was your age there wasn't an Internet or community like this to turn to. I'm grateful to have found this place, and wax and wane on my level of activity as my interest comes and goes into remission for brief periods. But as most long time DL's will tell you, it doesn't ever go away permanently, and once you become comfortable with the fact it is there, you can accept yourself as a DL. The role it plays in your life doesn't have to be all-consuming. I've been a DL for decades, but I've never shared that with anyone apart from this community, even my wife of many years. So, ask your questions, and people will be very happy to help you find yourself in this world. And again, Welcome!

dogboy said:
Is the word landbox related to film in some way. I know the word Land was either a type of camera or a camera company name, and my parents had an old box camera. I remember it well like I was still holding it in my hands.

Nah, it's not related to anything--it's something I made up that I've never used before so that it can't be tracked to my identity on any other site or anything. Land is just referring to the fact that I kind of identify with the element of earth in fantasy settings like Avatar: The Last Airbender or in astrology or stuff like that. And box isn't referring to anything at all... just something random I tagged on.

But you're right--I just looked it up and apparently there is something called a land camera, and there is something called a box camera. Happy accident, I guess.

Haha.....well, cool anyway!

Nice to meet you! I think you hit the nail right on the head, I too have been a DL for quite a while, and just realized that it is a part of me that isn't going anywhere, so I decided to join the community! Glad to have you here!

Welcome, and glad that you made it back!

You're already not much different than many of us, not knowing the how's and why's of ABDL in our lives, but you've got plenty of time to figure it out. I'm guessing that, if the AB stuff really doesn't hold that fascination for you, you're probably headed into life as a DL. For me, I'm all DL (finally figured it out, and decades of confusion over it), but the AB stuff still holds some interest, especially when it comes to age regression, shrinking, forced diapering. Trouble is, I just am not very good at the play part, preferring to stay rooted in my own personal reality, which includes diaper wearing/use.

So, settle in, and get to know those in here, and elsewhere. Fetlife offers a lot for ABDL's, too, but it's a little tougher crowd. You just have to find your groove, and go for it! In the meantime, tell us more about where this started for you, and how you've dealt with it over the years. We all have a story to tell...

Welcome. Few questions for you.

Favorite Author? And favorite book by said author?

Favorite music genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back