Not a steal, but looking for a good deal.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So the wife has said I can spend some money (again) on some more diapers. (We both sign off on larger purchases). I've used Abena M4s, A+, ATN's, and some more premium diapers. I kind of like ATN's - and I'm seeing them for a 96 ct case @ about $80.

Does anyone know of better deals / or a diaper I haven't tried, that would be comparable? (Respectfully, Slomo, I won't need a lecture on buying more expensive diapers).

Thanks for the feedback.

Stay padded my friends,
MixerOp

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
You could try Seni Super Plus diapers on Amazon. They are very good quality at a reasonable price.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Try Allegro Medical for the ATN diapers. Get on their mailing list since they occasionally have 10% off with free shipping.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I second the Seni Quatros if you dont wanna spend as much as ABDL Diapers cost; or maybe try a mid range ABDL Diaper if you can spend that much (theres some very good ABDL diapers out there for around $150 or less for a case of 80)

Even though it is true that more expensive diapers are a better "value" ; I won't go full rant.

For example I love PeekABUs and they may be $2.50 per Diaper, but they can last me a huge portion of the day (unless I'm drinking a lot, one lasts almost all day until I go to bed)

samsonboy14

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do like the ATN's for the price but I have recently been using the Betterdry. They are my new favorite 60 diapers for 95 dollars. A little more than ATNs but hold so so so much more. And are by far the most comfortable diaper I have ever worn. I didn't know what I was missing until I tried them. Northshore can also hook you up with a free sample. Also for a few more dollars the Crinkles are the same but with awesome print.