Not a steal, but looking for a good deal.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So the wife has said I can spend some money (again) on some more diapers. (We both sign off on larger purchases). I've used Abena M4s, A+, ATN's, and some more premium diapers. I kind of like ATN's - and I'm seeing them for a 96 ct case @ about $80.

Does anyone know of better deals / or a diaper I haven't tried, that would be comparable? (Respectfully, Slomo, I won't need a lecture on buying more expensive diapers).

Thanks for the feedback.

Stay padded my friends,
MixerOp

You could try Seni Super Plus diapers on Amazon. They are very good quality at a reasonable price.

Try Allegro Medical for the ATN diapers. Get on their mailing list since they occasionally have 10% off with free shipping.

I second the Seni Quatros if you dont wanna spend as much as ABDL Diapers cost; or maybe try a mid range ABDL Diaper if you can spend that much (theres some very good ABDL diapers out there for around $150 or less for a case of 80)

Even though it is true that more expensive diapers are a better "value" ; I won't go full rant.

For example I love PeekABUs and they may be $2.50 per Diaper, but they can last me a huge portion of the day (unless I'm drinking a lot, one lasts almost all day until I go to bed)

I do like the ATN's for the price but I have recently been using the Betterdry. They are my new favorite 60 diapers for 95 dollars. A little more than ATNs but hold so so so much more. And are by far the most comfortable diaper I have ever worn. I didn't know what I was missing until I tried them. Northshore can also hook you up with a free sample. Also for a few more dollars the Crinkles are the same but with awesome print.

Back