Not a little

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not a little but I am looking to buy a couple of onsies looking for suggestions on where to find them

tykables.com
they are very well made and I love mine

If I am 6"3about 145 pounds what size would you suggest

You can also check on eBay. I have a onesie from a seller: mslorainex on eBay. It is well-made and reasonably priced. She has detailed instructions on the measurements for onesies with each of her listings. I've also heard that ABUniverse and Baby-pants have good quality onesies.

Rearz.ca

Cuddlz.com and onesies down under and lilkinkbotique cuddlz and onesies down under may require that you have a PayPal account because some cards here the USA don't work in the U.K but they Will still ship them to you after the payment is made using PayPal unless you live in the U.K

Last edited:
I got mine from Abuniverse and they are well made
The have printed onesies and onesies in solid colors as well each made from a 100 percent cotton material

The Betty Mills Company. Check the 4Care body suits and back zipper coveralls.

Reactions: Carnifex
The problem is always sizing. Too wide, too short, too long... all are a problem with a fitted garment. All you can do is try a few different ones to see if they work for you. I am lucky that I fit off the shelf Large size, but not everyone is that lucky.

Carnifex said:
Not a little but I am looking to buy a couple of onsies looking for suggestions on where to find them
If you just want a onsie and don't care for or want the cutesy AB type stuff you can always find solid colored women's bodysuits.
They are a lot cheaper then AB stuff, come in a lot of styles, are easier to find, and most have snap crotches.
Check the descriptions (or pics) to be sure they are "full coverage bottom" and not "Cheeky" or eww "thong"
Here are two examples that could even pass for guys t-shirts/tops: Ribbed Knit & Short sleeve T-Shirt

Reactions: Carnifex
Many of the body suits are made for young girls. Check the sizing carefully.

MandyBear said:
If you just want a onsie and don't care for or want the cutesy AB type stuff you can always find solid colored women's bodysuits.
They are a lot cheaper then AB stuff, come in a lot of styles, are easier to find, and most have snap crotches.
Check the descriptions (or pics) to be sure they are "full coverage bottom" and not "Cheeky" or eww "thong"
Here are two examples that could even pass for guys t-shirts/tops: Ribbed Knit & Short sleeve T-Shirt
Will check it out and see if I can find something but I am a guy

MandyBear said:
Sorry I didn't see the part where you you said they could pass for guys

Seasonedcitizen said:
Many of the body suits are made for young girls. Check the sizing carefully.
Yes, those links are from Forever21 which is more a Juniors, Young Women's site. But Juniors and Women's sizes do overlap.

Carnifex said:
Sorry I didn't see the part where you you said they could pass for guys
No problem, lol. You can also find them at other retailers and on Amazon & Ebay.
I do suggest staying away from places like Aliexpress & being careful they aren't in Asian sizes as they tend to run like 2 sizes smaller then standard women's sizes.

At regular stores check to see if what you're looking for also comes in Women's Tall sizes, that should help as well.

Last edited:
I very recently ordered from Tykables and from Rearz.

The Tykables overall quality is much better, the rearz one is more thin and like spandex.

I am 5'11, 205lbs, my chest measures about 41".

Surprisingly the small fits me best; you're a bit taller but more slender I am guessing; I want to suggest you order a small... the crotch area is stretchy since its partially made with spandex. A medium would work well too!

PS I LOVE THE ROMPER!!!! I LOVE buttoning a romper or onesie up over my diaper!

Back