• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Not a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:smile:Well today I went to my local walmart in my Depends of course:smile:
and they were faily wet. I had to get some ceral and milk for breakfast tomorrow. I had one of those awfuly strong urges to poop, you know like when it hurts in your bladder area kind of? So I thought I would let it out, I am wearing a diaper aren't I?

So, I walk over to a deserted asle, the pillow one and I let out my mess. Well, it was a little bigger than I had expected, but it felt good to relieve the pressure from my stomach. Now I had to walk to the bathrooms with a very loaded diaper on. I made it to the Men's room and changed there. IT was a VERY messy clean up. Needless to say I wouldn't recomend pooping in public. The smell wasn't that bad, it was the lack of good cleaning resources.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Duh. I think it's been well established that prepare for a pain in the ass clean up (unless you take a shower) if you crap your diaper. Also, it's best not to do it in a store for multiple reasons.

Role
Incontinent
Having been in that exact situation many times now, not by choice though, I will say that it's never a good idea to do that. When it happens to me, I need to go out to my car and get my diaper bag, return to the store and find the restroom to change in. I of course keep all the supplies I need to change with in the bag, but it's still such a pain in the ass to have to do it there in those cramped stalls, just wishing and praying that nobody comes in while I'm in there. And I don't know what you eat, but even with taking chlorophyll, I stink when I shit myself. I think you are more noticeable than you realize. like Fat Bastard said, "everybody likes their own brand", you're used to it, so it doesn't smell as bad to you, but it's probably gagging anyone that's within 15 yards.

So think real hard before you try that again, and be kind to your fellow man.

A

annierighthurr

I have so many things to say in response to this that I don't even know where to begin.

I think I'll just sum it all up:

How rude. Seriously.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I have many thing to say to this that would get me modderated. So I will not.

But Dude. I think that messing would be messy.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yes, it was not the brightest idea and I think it safe to say to anyone new thinking about it... DON'T!

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Messing in your diaper at a Walmart or any other very public place on purpose is almost like crying "FIRE!" in the movies. I think it's a dumb idea too.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have so many things to say in response to this that I don't even know where to begin.

How rude. Seriously.
I'm kinda with Hypnotized on that one.

It's almsot as bad as wearing crocs in public *winks at Abby*

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
and they were faily wet. I had to get some ceral and milk for breakfast tomorrow. I had one of those awfuly strong urges to poop, you know like when it hurts in your bladder area kind of? So I thought I would let it out, I am wearing a diaper aren't I?

So, I walk over to a deserted asle, the pillow one and I let out my mess. Well, it was a little bigger than I had expected, but it felt good to relieve the pressure from my stomach. Now I had to walk to the bathrooms with a very loaded diaper on. I made it to the Men's room and changed there. IT was a VERY messy clean up. Needless to say I wouldn't recomend pooping in public. The smell wasn't that bad, it was the lack of good cleaning resources.

BigCountry

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

How rude. Seriously.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I would have ignored it like a gentleman, but those kind of things tend to irritate those around you and have a bigger effect on the rest of the day than you believe...

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy

Not a great idea is right, im sorry but im gonna have to agree with everyone on this one and add this, MESSING IN PUBLIC IS A BIG NO NO UNLESS YOU HAVE INCONTINENCE, meaning that messing just for the heck of it should only be done at home and with a well prepared supply of cleanup supplies such as moist wipes, plastic bags, a place to dispose the used diaper in, and an odor neutralizer.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Dude it may not of been smelly to you , but most likely digusted everyone else in the store greatly. Everyone can tolerate there own , but to have to smell someone else's is terrible. It's been posted a million times why this is a bad thing to do in public for good reason. Just don't do it man.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The clean up is hard even if you have a well laid out plan, that and most of the time it's just not worth it. Also I am surprised that you did it in any case since...
\
1. It makes a pretty bad mess especially if you don't shave.
2. It's a hard to clean up even with baby wipes.
3. It may stink so bad everyone will know how just happened.

there's tons of other reasons why it was a stupid thing to do and I can see you won't try it ever again, or at least I hope not. I also hope everything that read's this remembers this when they think they have a so called good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.