JoshATL

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Im not a baby fur but I really like the baby fur art! Too cute. :worshippy:

Last edited:
X

xdeadx

Ugh, guys get over it? Yes, you don't have to be a babyfur to love the art. Hell my really close friend fell in love with the art the first time I showed it to her! Thoguh coincidently she is now a furry lol =p

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Im not a baby fur but I really like the baby fur art! Too cute. :worshippy:
By liking diapers, and babyfur art... that makes you babyfur... congrats.. you ARE a BF.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol, but then that would mean I'm a babyfur too, which would be totally crazy. The world would implode. The sky would fall. Although, I once had a dream where I was a wolf guy who owned a chain of malls. It was pretty dope.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
That's stupid no it doesn't.
Yes it does, the only requirement for being a fur is liking anthro art, it makes you furry by default, add diapers.. viola.. babyfur.
Altho, one can opt out of it.. by saying
"No I don't want to be a fur"..
It's not stupid... its even on the furry wiki.

Azdf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Agreed, it isn't stupid, though he doesn't have to be a furry (or a babyfur) if he doesn't want to.

Y

Yumi

Yes it does, the only requirement for being a fur is liking anthro art, it makes you furry by default, add diapers.. viola.. babyfur.
That is sort of.. Incorrect. It is personal choice...

If you like anthro art, that doesn't make you a furry. It just means you like the art. He is only a furry if he claims to be one.

Diapers + Furry = Babyfur? I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure even regular furs like diapers. It is only when TB + Fur does it = Babyfur.

I know several people who like the anthro art, but are definitely not furries. They aren't not because they said, "I don't want to be one," but, because they are just not into that sort of thing. Liking the art DOES NOT mean you like the 'furry lifestyle'.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I'm not a babyfur either. However I do find it interesting to look at, and I found out my middle name means "lover of wolves". :D

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
So the furry wiki dictates what you are? If you say you don't want to be a furry, then you're not. It's your own choice if you're a furry or not, not some people who made a wiki page.

Status
Not open for further replies.