• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

NorthShore Supreme Review

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
These diapers are my go to for my daily wear at work.
They're afforable each month, and usually last me through a 14hr work night in a truck.

I've found these are the only plastic backed diaper, save for the premium ABDL diapers from ABU, that don't tear on me.
Tho their clothbacked versions the AirSupereme would be my choice otherwise if not for the seeping they do which is common with clothback diapers.

Nice review, pretty accurate!

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I have used these diapers very religiously as I switched from these from the Abena L4 supreme plastic backed briefs. I love the fact that they have added a waste band in the back. Really wish they could complete it by adding another in the front. Because of that, I went with the Better Dry diapers

Flipside67

Contributor
Role
Private
I cannot say enough good things about the Northshore Supreme. I have some on order right now, but last year I took one for a test drive after downing 4 ounces of Castor Oil. After a full night of pissing in it, I then let go of an uncontrollable torrent of brown mud (seemed like about a half gallon). The diaper held with no leaks. Amazing!

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Is there a way to get a free sample fromNorthShore? I have just gotten the ability to have diapers delivered (as opposed to having to buy store diapers) so I’d like to try a better diaper before I buy.

D

Deleted member 51367

I don't know. I bought 2 Free Samples of a premium brand for £4.99 and paid £9.00 for postage. Not cheap and they only tell you of postage as they take it. Getting Quiet here...

quarktheory

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Is there a way to get a free sample fromNorthShore? I have just gotten the ability to have diapers delivered (as opposed to having to buy store diapers) so I’d like to try a better diaper before I buy.
Yes,north shore has a free sample program,(currently unavailable due to Covid 19 staffing issues).
you might have a look at their webpage for current status. See “northshorecare.com”
these are great diapers, I wear 24/7 ,at work , overnight as well , with the correct size I’ve never had a leak.
the sample program is great for finding that perfect fit. Hope you like them ,I love the blue Mediums.

Last edited:

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Yes,north shore has a free sample program,(currently unavailable due to Covid 19 staffing issues).
you might have a look at their webpage for current status. See “northshorecare.com”
these are great diapers, I wear 24/7 ,at work , overnight as well , with the correct size I’ve never had a leak.
the sample program is great for finding that perfect fit. Hope you like them ,I love the blue Mediums.
Thanks quark

D

Deleted member 51367

OK I'll check it out though because of my change to TT I have a lot of sposies to get through ...
Sleep tight.
K

RiverGirl44

Leslie Ann from Arizona
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Wore them on a bus trip home from Laughlin NV to Joshua Tree CA (a month later moving back to the area in Arizona across from Laughlin) and they were just perfect to keep me secure and the thicker the diaper I'm actually more comfortable in them.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I too have had no problems with these. The one thing about testing these is that when people do test and report them, I don't find that the test really are as accurate as they should be. I really appreciate this tester and how well this was done, but the one part that to me should be changed is the time interval between re-wetting the diaper. There is another site that does really good testing of diapers and the re-wetting cycle is like every 20 min for 400mil at a time. I don't know about others, but my bladder doesn't always let go every 20min and it is never the same amount that it releases. Noting this, I personally have been able to wear these diapers longer than rated because there is more time between soakings which allows the diaper to keep wicking the wetness away.

Again, I really apprciate this tester and all they have done to show great a diaper this is and do hope more test to come from this OP because for me, things like this has been a saving grace having to wear and use 24/7.