nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So to start this post I must point out that my usual diapers are Abena M4, ABU Space, Northshore Megamax, and Rearz Incontrol. I love all of these diapers but have always seemed to come back to the Supremes from time to time. My only issue is, as compared to my normal brands, the supreme seems to have a different fit. It almost seems like their rise is too low. I don't know why but I always have a tough time, at least it feels like it, fitting into the Mediums. I have tried the larges in the past and they simply swallow me. I'm a tall kit and I think it's the rise of the diaper that gets me. Anyway, does anyone else have this problem? If so how do you manage / tape the diaper on. It just always seems like I can't get a comfortable fit.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Jonnythepony
I sometimes wear Northshore AirPremium (cloth backed version of Supreme Lites), and I agree that they are lower rise. Because they sit lower, I think they do feel like they have a gap in the back and not as snug of a feel. I feel like I am frequently trying to pull them up further or get them tighter. I don’t have a solution though. I think that is just how they fit; like wearing low cut underwear.

Reactions: nightfox320
I wore NS Supremes 24/7 for at least 3 years and the short length was the thing I liked least about them. That's just the way they are cut. First, make sure you fold the diaper length wise and then fold it back out before putting it on. On disposables I always tape the bottom tapes first, then the top tapes, angling them across for the bottom tapes and then across and down for the top tapes. Everyone's body is a little different and it just may be that the Supremes don't fit your body well. I prefer a high rise on my diapers, which is again, not a selling point for this diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: nightfox320, RedPandaDL and Jonnythepony
Yeah I may just need to get used to wearing them again. It really stinks because as @RedPandaDL said, it feels like I’m always having to pull them up. Like they are falling off my hips or something. Which is rather annoying when I’m out and about / working.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Yeah I agree with the original poster, these diapers seem to not come up on me as much as the other higher yes I’ve had the same issues with them and the light version. This is why I am mediately went back to wearing Abena as my every day diaper. However recently I did get a couple packs of the supreme light, just in case of accidents or things like that. But I don’t see myself using them in the time in the near future because I recently was able to start getting the cheap crappy Walmart diapers through my insurance for free, so I use those during the day now and then I wear a higher end diaper at night like mega max.

So the good thing about the Supreme and Supreme Lites is that they don’t stick up above your pants. This is important if you are looking for discretion. I assume that is why they are designed like that. That is the reason that I started wearing them. The AirPremium are very discrete as they are also very quiet. My kids don’t know that I wear diapers sometimes and my wife doesn’t really like that I wear. That makes these a good option. I suspect most people who are IC and not ABDL probably like these products for the same reason.

RedPandaDL said:
So the good thing about the Supreme and Supreme Lites is that they don’t stick up above your pants. This is important if you are looking for discretion. I assume that is why they are designed like that. That is the reason that I started wearing them. The AirPremium are very discrete as they are also very quiet. My kids don’t know that I wear diapers sometimes and my wife doesn’t really like that I wear. That makes these a good option. I suspect most people who are IC and not ABDL probably like these products for the same reason.
I do enjoy the low rise for this very reason. It is more discreet and makes it easier to hide under my clothes. However, regardless of that fact I usually have a shirt tucked in or am wearing a onesie. So generally even high rise is not bad for me. I dunno, I feel like generally the higher rise is a nonissue unless you really are wearing something small or apt for concealment. But again everyone has their opinions and the way I dress may not be the way others dress. Though I do agree with another post in here, a size in between medium and larger with a higher rise would be great for those of us that need just a little bit more length. Plus it would make diapering much easier and effective in my opinion.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Not to put him on the spot, but it would be nice to hear @NorthShoreAdam on their design strategy for the Supremes. It's also why I usually use MegaMax, because they do feel like they're falling down once they are wet. I'm happy with the MegaMaxes but I don't fit in the Supreme Larges and the mediums feel weird.

I wear northshore supreme lite to work every day, they don't look very "low-rise" to me? I make a point of keeping my shirt tucked in though, so for me I'm looking for modest capacity and fairly thin for comfortable wear under dress pants, along with an all-white plastic shell with adhesive tapes, and at least decent waist elastic and leak guards. These fit the bill without breaking the bank.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and nightfox320
Back