NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Pre-Stash is In!

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
We'll be shipping the bags to the "guess the color" contest winners on Tuesday December 18th. There are still two that haven't responded with address info. Check your ADISC inbox for details if you were one of the winners.

Before tonight, I had only seen a purple one in person and thought it looked really sharp. Now that I've seen the blue and green up close...I like them even better than the purple. The blue is a rich, deep blue that isn't too dark and should look amazing under jeans. The Green seems to have a shimmer to it which is a little mesmerizing.

See updated images below for the first peek at the printed designs! The bags are real smart looking too...pics of those coming tomorrow. Love to hear feedback from anyone...did you guess the design?

These are expected to be available for sale around mid January and will be same price as white Supreme Lites. We'll have them on the website in next couple weeks, but likely will not be accepting pre-orders so stay tuned...

Hope to hear from the contest winners when you get your bags!

See bigger picture at link: https://www.northshorecare.com\images\blue-green-purple.PNG

blue-green-purple.jpg

Very Cool Looking! Will it be possible to buy a pack of two or three colors?

Omg this is so exciting I can’t wait till they are available for purchase.

Should've called them "Poka-dots" ;)

Looks great, another home run Adam! I'll repeat what 12srepaid asked, will we be able to buy mixed cases?

12srepaid said:
Very Cool Looking! Will it be possible to buy a pack of two or three colors?

We're still figuring out how we will arrange sample packs for these. For full bags, you will be able to Mix & Match bags to build your own case for a 5% discount. There is a 10% discount normally for a full case of same color compared to one bag.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
Should've called them "Poka-dots" ;)

The dots are very open to interpretation so we prefer not to label them. They could easily be bubbles or stars or something else. On the blue diaper, they definitely look like a nighttime sky scene, but maybe you'll see something else.

I wish they were available in the UK! I love the purple ones!!

pastel said:
I wish they were available in the UK! I love the purple ones!!

I second this, I wish northshore would expand to the UK

Bby said:
I second this, I wish northshore would expand to the UK

Thanks very much for the interest. Some day we'll get there. Sorry it's taking so long.

Give us a hypertext to see if we wine. To be honest I can't remember what my guess was.

ESPF said:
Give us a hypertext to see if we wine. To be honest I can't remember what my guess was.

Just waiting for Vic92 and Dork

Thx

I'm excited for that blue and green!

Do the bags indicate adhesive or velcro?

bambinod said:
Do the bags indicate adhesive or velcro?

On the back of the bag, it mentions "Refastenable Adhesive Tapes". These are the 2-part, second chance-style tapes used on Supreme and Supreme Lite briefs.

Yay, colors 😀 I like the supreme lites, I hope I can get samples of colors befor before getting a whole case. I’m gonna restock on lites anyway but I’d want to see them in real life first

Do that to the megamax but also make one black since Rearz bailed on black!

Wow Northshore does it yet again with another amazing diaper.

NorthShoreAdam said:
These are expected to be available for sale around mid January and will be same price as white Supreme Lites. We'll have them on the website in next couple weeks, but likely will not be accepting pre-orders so stay tuned...

I'm just curious. Does the colored plastic actually cost you the same, or is it a small adder you're able to absorb for now. I wonder this because it seems boring old white is just so widely used there has to be a reason for it. Is white maybe cheaper?

Slomo said:
I'm just curious. Does the colored plastic actually cost you the same, or is it a small adder you're able to absorb for now. I wonder this because it seems boring old white is just so widely used there has to be a reason for it. Is white maybe cheaper?

White is much cheaper because the factories are already all buying white in high volume. I doubt any one color will ever get up to the volume of white so the colors will always be more expensive.

It's the same reason why many factories decided to stop making plastic-backed briefs...Most of their business had switched to cloth-like backsheets so the price of the plastic backsheets went way up since they would only be buying them for a few customers.

Back