NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Are In-Stock!

Trevor said:
At least the tapes don't usually pop off but slippage is bad enough.

I've noticed this same issue with the Lites as well, and in a much higher rate with the colors. The tapes don't pop, but they slip. I'll feel something uncomfortable and when I check out the situation I'll find a tape on my skin. It'll slip completely off the shell and on to my leg. This is a common failure with the regular Lites, but only occurred with maybe one diaper out of a whole pack. It has occurred with every single colored Lite I've tried without fail.

Now, this failure could be just that much more visible in comparison with me chosen primary garment. MegaMax's have, by far, the strongest and most adhesive tapes of ay product I'v ever seen. They're so strong that the landing zone can slip or split with extremely extended use, but the tapes won't budge. Or the increase in taping issues could be due to the extreme cold in the midwest. Shipping in those cold conditions could cause a degradation in the tapes adhesive...maybe.

I enjoy the lack of the landing zone on the Lites, but the tapes haven't been as secure as they should be.

Reactions: Trevor
I wish more of the Northshore diapers had the same taping system as Megamax.

12srepaid said:
I wish more of the Northshore diapers had the same taping system as Megamax.

We are looking into expanding the size of the tapes on Supreme and Supreme Lite to 4cm wide. But we will keep them the same type of 2-part tape. Only MegaMax will have 5cm tapes and landing zone at this time. We prefer to have both styles of taping systems since feedback is pretty split on which is preferred.

Reactions: Sheepies and Trevor
NorthShoreAdam said:
We are looking into expanding the size of the tapes on Supreme and Supreme Lite to 4cm wide. But we will keep them the same type of 2-part tape. Only MegaMax will have 5cm tapes and landing zone at this time. We prefer to have both styles of taping systems since feedback is pretty split on which is preferred.

That is great news for me. I love the new tapes and landing zone on the MegaMax, but I also love their absence on the Lites. The only thing I could wish for on the Lites and Supremes would be clear, stronger, and slightly larger tapes. I feel that the style that is on the MegaMax would be overkill on the Lites for sure, and may be a bit much on the Supremes as well.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Always down for larger stickier tapes. I'm also part of the group that isn't all that into landing zones.

The only reason, I'm for the landing zone, is to help prevent the tabs from ripping the plastic. I always seem to have to readjust the tabs at least twice.

Adam, you and your posse did a good job again. They graciously sent me 3 color samples. I tried one, which was very comfy and held a heavy wetting and a half. Unfortunately i had to ditch it at 4 hours in, because I think it would have held more. They also sent me 2 mega maxs, which made me smile at just the first glance. I'm trying one of them, right now. I'm 2 heavy wettings in, and it's great. Awesome job.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Had my first issue with Supreme Lite tape in that the plastic that should have been under the first tape wasen't there. So it ripped the the inner sheet in stead of lifting to be used. I peeled the white one off the blue and used it to put it on.

So I'm wearing my first north shore supreme lite and I have to say I'm surprised how comfy and soft they are with me back to living at my mom's these are the diapers I will be wearing I love how discrete these are

NorthShoreAdam said:
Glad you like them! Yes, we include samples of other colors when you only order one color because we do agree that you have to see these in person to really know which colors are right for you. Almost everyone changes their favorite color once they see them in person.
Nice I have something to look forward to when my order arrives next week!!

Anyone that hasn't received samples or ordered the colored Supreme Lites can request free samples at https://www.northshorecare.com/customer-service/information-request

Only sizes Medium and Large are available at this time. Just mention "Colored Briefs" on form and we'll send a 3-pack, 1 diaper of each color in whatever size is selected.

Please note that free samples are only available within USA or any address on US Postal System (i.e. PR, GU, etc...). We have the right not to send samples if we suspect this policy is being abused. We have lots of rules to try and catch as best we can.

Do you guys offer sample packs with 2 different sizes. There’s many of us that can fit into one size or the other depending on the cut of the diaper. I fit comfortably in medium Dry 24/7s but have to wear large Molicares. I’d like to be able to try both sizes before I ordered a pack or a case.

They did, just ask specifically for what you need. They sent me one M and one L.

I can tell you that I'm in a similar size, MEDIUM DRY 24/7's but Large in most other brands. The Supremes and the Supreme Lites are more in the latter category, the larges fit me better. The only exception in the NSC line is their new Megamax's which are a bit more generously sized (perhaps even more so than the dry247) and the mediums fit me better there.

The folks at info@nsc have always been very accommodating.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Just a note for everyone, I ordered some blues. At first online, they came up as backordered, but apparently that's s glitch. Customer service at Northshore is very helpful. So try chatting or calling.

Can anyone that has ordered a case of the Supreme Lites verify for me how they are shipped? Specifically if they are shipped in a single box of 4 bags, or a case of 3 + a separate shipment of 1 bag?

I just received my order of several cases of various things from them and my Supreme Lites are in a box that has the appropriate item number but says 3 bags of 15 on it as if that is the normal case. I'm still waiting on my last box to arrive to see if it contains the last pack. I asked Northshore chat, but they didnt seem to have the information required to know how they are packaged and basically said wait.

Last edited:
Technologic said:
Can anyone that has ordered a case of the Supreme Lites verify for me how they are shipped? Specifically if they are shipped in a single box of 4 bags, or a case of 3 + a separate shipment of 1 bag?

I just received my order of several cases of various things from them and my Supreme Lites are in a box that has the appropriate item number but says 3 bags of 15 on it as if that is the normal case. I'm still waiting on my last box to arrive to see if it contains the last pack. I asked Northshore chat, but they didnt seem to have the information required to know how they are packaged and basically said wait.

We used to sell white size large as 3 bags per case but changed them all to 4 bags per case for selling purposes. We will always try to use 1 box if under 2 cases of products even if we have to rebox the items. It also depends on how many samples are added on to the order. Sometimes we can use the original box and sometimes we repack.

Love the blue. I got samples of green and purple as well...to me, the purple looked pink. Maybe it's me.

Back