NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Are In-Stock!

12srepaid said:
I think the colors and subtle designs of the Supreme Lits are very appealling to the incontinence market. They don't look medical, nor do they look abdl. I really do appreciate that a lot. I hope that the regular Supremes get the same option.

Yes, we plan to add colors to Supreme and MegaMax and likely others like Pullons, and hopefully AirSupremes, etc... We're moving to offer as much choice as possible for as many products as we can. It will take some time though to come to fruition.

Reactions: mayhem
PaSS said:
Hey, Adam seeing that you guys are releasing semi print diapers. Can we expect to see more print diapers from you in the future? Also, will they be more abdl design driven or will it remain a middle ground between the two markets?

Quote "Right, it's so mesmerizing with that subtle metallic shimmer and the dots almost appear as holograms. Green really rocks when you see it up close. It came out looking much better than I had ever expected."

Sounds awesome can't wait to see what they look like when I get them on Friday!

We are working on a variety of "print" concepts, but are focused on unique designs that you likely haven't thought about yet. I'm really hopeful we can make them work soon. We're not so interested in traditional "baby prints" at this time as there are already so many on the market that it may be tough to sell enough to be worthwhile. We're also a big fan of the Crinklz products for both design and quality so they are filling that need for us right now. We'll evaluate as we go though.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We are working on a variety of "print" concepts, but are focused on unique designs that you likely haven't thought about yet. I'm really hopeful we can make them work soon. We're not so interested in traditional "baby prints" at this time as there are already so many on the market that it may be tough to sell enough to be worthwhile. We're also a big fan of the Crinklz products for both design and quality so they are filling that need for us right now. We'll evaluate as we go though.

It would be cool to see concept art of some of the designs you have in mind once they are ready. If you run in to a tough time deciding on one, you know you can count on us to provide feedback ;).

Personally I feel uncomfortable disposing of diapers with babyish prints in public restrooms. I am very against the idea of sharing this part of me with those that are too young to understand and therefore might confuse. At the same time I want a product that is visually appealling to me, something I can enjoy.

The ideal design in my mind is something that is subtle and modern. At the same time underwear-imitation designs rub me wrong. When you're wearing a diaper, you know it's a diaper. No point in pretending otherwise.

I think the most difficult thing would be to find a design that is not too feminine or masculine so that it sells well to everyone. Although your current print hits the head on the nail.

I think some laptop designs are a great example of what to I mean by "subtle and modern".

Attachments

• D41B8D5E-618D-4F4D-890D-60923FFA5AC1.jpeg
    D41B8D5E-618D-4F4D-890D-60923FFA5AC1.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
  • E36CB1B2-1829-43A3-87FE-6C596B8A229D.jpeg
    E36CB1B2-1829-43A3-87FE-6C596B8A229D.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 201ABBF1-B048-462E-9D21-0E22B959D309.jpeg
    201ABBF1-B048-462E-9D21-0E22B959D309.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 3765E7DF-A579-4586-9FC3-248E1D5E548A.jpeg
    3765E7DF-A579-4586-9FC3-248E1D5E548A.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 19442DEC-E11B-478E-AAA0-0FE6CD30EC7F.jpeg
    19442DEC-E11B-478E-AAA0-0FE6CD30EC7F.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 2
paddedcowboy said:
It would be cool to see concept art of some of the designs you have in mind once they are ready. If you run in to a tough time deciding on one, you know you can count on us to provide feedback ;).

Personally I feel uncomfortable disposing of diapers with babyish prints in public restrooms. I am very against the idea of sharing this part of me with those that are too young to understand and therefore might confuse. At the same time I want a product that is visually appealling to me, something I can enjoy.

The ideal design in my mind is something that is subtle and modern. At the same time underwear-imitation designs rub me wrong. When you're wearing a diaper, you know it's a diaper. No point in pretending otherwise.

I think the most difficult thing would be to find a design that is not too feminine or masculine so that it sells well to everyone. Although your current print hits the head on the nail.

I think some laptop designs are a great example of what to I mean by "subtle and modern".

Thanks for the design suggestions! I do like those prints as well. The extra challenge for diapers that they don't have for laptops is our design has to be something that is printed on very long rolls, so the pattern must repeat itself and not look disjointed or out of place...even if the diaper is cut so that it starts anywhere long the whole design. We tested dozens of patterns with multiple designers...some that were similar to your examples. That's a big part of the reason it took us so long to launch this product. Unfortunately, we found that most of these abstract type designs look good on paper or screen but don't look so good when you're wearing them. It kind of looked like you were wearing wallpaper and wasn't so appealing. However, your pictures do give me some ideas on how to maybe lessen that effect. It's more likely we're going to launch more absorbencies and colors than new designs right now so that gives us time to work on new designs for the future.

Regarding your comment "When you're wearing a diaper, you know it's a diaper. No point in pretending otherwise."...

How would you feel if at the doctor's office, the nurse asked you to "remove your diaper"? Are you OK with others like this calling them "diapers" to your face and even behind your back? Or do you feel that they should be more "respectful" and call them "underwear" or "briefs" in public and only diaper wearers should call them "diapers". Health care providers strongly believe they should never say the word "diaper" to a patient out of respect and I'm wondering your thoughts on that. Thanks!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Thanks for the design suggestions! I do like those prints as well. The extra challenge for diapers that they don't have for laptops is our design has to be something that is printed on very long rolls, so the pattern must repeat itself and not look disjointed or out of place...even if the diaper is cut so that it starts anywhere long the whole design. We tested dozens of patterns with multiple designers...some that were similar to your examples. That's a big part of the reason it took us so long to launch this product. Unfortunately, we found that most of these abstract type designs look good on paper or screen but don't look so good when you're wearing them. It kind of looked like you were wearing wallpaper and wasn't so appealing. However, your pictures do give me some ideas on how to maybe lessen that effect. It's more likely we're going to launch more absorbencies and colors than new designs right now so that gives us time to work on new designs for the future.

Regarding your comment "When you're wearing a diaper, you know it's a diaper. No point in pretending otherwise."...

How would you feel if at the doctor's office, the nurse asked you to "remove your diaper"? Are you OK with others like this calling them "diapers" to your face and even behind your back? Or do you feel that they should be more "respectful" and call them "underwear" or "briefs" in public and only diaper wearers should call them "diapers". Health care providers strongly believe they should never say the word "diaper" to a patient out of respect and I'm wondering your thoughts on that. Thanks!

In conversation I prefer that people use the word "diaper" to describe a traditional winged or tabbed-style absorbent garnment. When somone uses a term in place of it such as "breif" it leaves alot of room for confusion.

Now If I went to a medical professional and they requested that I remove my garnment, I actually wouldn't have a preference on word choice. I wouldn't mind if they called it a diaper or if they called it underwear. Logically the way I see it, diapers are just a different type of underwear after all.

Now from a different angle I do find the word diaper much more exciting than other things. I'm not sure why, but even enjoy saying it. I would prefer my significant other use that word because of the feelings it invokes. Diapers to me are more than just an obsorbent garnment. To me they represent safety, rest, comfort and happiness. To me my truck represents freedom, adventure and opportunity. If I tricked out my truck with spinners and racing stripes, I wouldn't look at it the same.

I guess ultimately, somone referring to what we wear as "diapers" is only percieved as a negitave thing, if that's what we view it as. To me a diaper is not something to be embarrased about. Descreet? Yes. But embarrased? No.

BTW your 'wallpaper' comment made me laugh. We don't want wallpaper looking diapers :ROFLMAO:.

I loved the e-mail promo I got last month that said there's no need to wear boring white diapers or something to that effect. Wonder if the non-AB crowd is going to find crinklz or dottie diapers appealing.

NorthShoreAdam said:

I personally prefer them to just be called diapers. That is, after all, exactly what they are and nothing to be ashamed of.

NorthShoreAdam said:

As I fully agree Crinklz are doing a great job in your company. I would have to slightly disagree with the Quality of the diaper. This is not meant to come out as rude or picky but to point out an obvious flaw in the product. Of which is the tapes. There are times I want to wear for long periods of times and the only thing conflicting the want is the lack of stickiness and multiple adjustments. I have learned that the bottom tapes tend to fold up on its self like an accordion and then unstick from the side panel and sticks to its self instead. Making the second chance tape sometimes not possible to use. So if you were to make a diaper having a landing zone and a decent tape is what would make what I feel is a quality diaper.

As for designs. I can't wait to see what you guys come out with and can't wait to test them out!

As for if I was at a doctor and would I would prefer calling them what they are. They are... diapers. There is no way around looking around it. I feel other people associate diapers with babies and the stigma that is created during potty training makes people not wanna be associated with the word diaper. However, since I am a abdl I still feel the stigma but it really kinda drives home the fact that I am an abdl. So it may be a bit embarrassing but it really makes me feel differently than someone who is not a abdl. Hopefully, that is not confusing!

Another follow-up review. Today I went to work wearing the green NorthShore Lite diaper. I work in a professional setting with sport coat or suit. I usually wear a sport coat like I did today. I had the diaper on for about 10 hours and wet throughout the day, no real floods, but at least several moderate wettings and one more substantial wetting in my car on the drive home. NO LEAKS, not even a press out leak from sitting in my car. My wife never noticed my diaper at all when I got home. The wicking capacity of the Lite diapers are great; the wetness spreads throughout the entire diaper. Perfect diaper for me during daytime when a balance between discreetness and absorbency is needed. The only other diaper I can think of that I like as much for daytime wear are the Tykables Little Builders. A home run, Adam. If you ever need anyone to field test diapers, let me know.

Reactions: perlFerret
These diapers are very comfortable and decent with the amount they can hold despite being thinner. Are the colored ones a different plastic shell than the original white? I'm medium and these are one of the most perfect fits I've had with a diaper. I bought the green and blue...I like the darker color with the bubbles, so I'm going with blue as my favorite thus far. Thanks Northshore for a fun moderate level diaper that has a little pizzazz.

Last edited:
PaSS said:
As I fully agree Crinklz are doing a great job in your company. I would have to slightly disagree with the Quality of the diaper. This is not meant to come out as rude or picky but to point out an obvious flaw in the product. Of which is the tapes. There are times I want to wear for long periods of times and the only thing conflicting the want is the lack of stickiness and multiple adjustments. I have learned that the bottom tapes tend to fold up on its self like an accordion and then unstick from the side panel and sticks to its self instead. Making the second chance tape sometimes not possible to use. So if you were to make a diaper having a landing zone and a decent tape is what would make what I feel is a quality diaper.

We are told that Crinklz has been working on improving the performance of the tapes. I believe they are testing a bunch of different combinations. I would expect an improvement this year some time.

canyon said:
These diapers are very comfortable and decent with the amount they can hold despite being thinner. Are the colored ones a different plastic shell than the original white? I'm medium and these are one of the most perfect fits I've had with a diaper. I bought the green and blue...I like the darker color with the bubbles, so I'm going with blue as my favorite thus far. Thanks Northshore for a fun moderate level diaper that has a little pizzazz.

Glad they are working out for you. White and colors are same thickness. Any perceived difference is just an optical illusion. You can rip the backsheet off a little and feel they are the same. I believe the darker the color, the thicker your eye will think it is.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We are told that Crinklz has been working on improving the performance of the tapes. I believe they are testing a bunch of different combinations. I would expect an improvement this year some time.

That is actually freaking awesome to hear! Can't wait to see the updated Crinklz haha! Well, I am always a willing test subject if need be (The dream haha)!

NorthShoreAdam said:

The only sure way to dispell the stigma is to embrace it. I should know, I'm also a nerd, gay (actually bi), and a jar head (us marine). I personally encourage my doctors to call them what they are, diapers. And I am ok removing my diaper, but always warn them I will still drip pee everywhere, so it's usually not advisable unless quite necessary.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Okay, I got my samples and the colors are fantastic! I'm partial to the blue, but the green is nice too. Love the bubbles. When the Supremes get color, I will be all over them. Well, they'll be all over me. :)

-RMS

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
after getting my sample. I noticed that the bubbles on the blue are visible but on green and pink are actually really hard to see. I have yet to do a test of them yet give me a day or 2 and I can get back to you on that!

And Northshore hits another one out of the park. Thank you so much for introducing such a fantastic product. These, plus the megamax, are really taking Northshore to a whole new level. I can't wait for the megamaxes to come in colors.

They are amazingly comfortable and the color is just stunning. Thin, casual, and comfortable. Not too babyish, not medical/sterile, but also not outlandish or ridiculous. Fashionable and functional. Capacity is what you might except from a lite: modest (but can be easily boosted), but far better than any depend or store brand product.

So many adult briefs/diapers either seem too sterile and medical or are too silly and unwearable. As a full time wearer who has a life outside of little mode, I am very glad to have padding which is age appropriate while still being comfortable and functional.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and 12srepaid
PaSS said:

As for designs. I can't wait to see what you guys come out with and can't wait to test them out!

As for if I was at a doctor and would I would prefer calling them what they are. They are... diapers. There is no way around looking around it. I feel other people associate diapers with babies and the stigma that is created during potty training makes people not wanna be associated with the word diaper. However, since I am a abdl I still feel the stigma but it really kinda drives home the fact that I am an abdl. So it may be a bit embarrassing but it really makes me feel differently than someone who is not a abdl. Hopefully, that is not confusing!
THIS! The customer service is beyond bad and never get a single reply to any messages or feedback sent to their address on main site. The diapers have the best prints IMO but that is literrly about it. They feel cheap and the tapes suck. I love the capacity and sizing is somewhat okay. If NS makes a print as good as these, they would dominate it because NS products are superior to betterdry in product quality and customer service.

Further comments on this diaper. I don't feel that the 1" leak guard or gathers whatever they are called are not quite tall enough. I feel you could easily go another 1/2" to 1" more. That was the first thing that caught me off guard when first opening the diaper and examining it. I also noticed after wearing it for 5 or so hours I missed the extra security (even though it may not be needed it's still nice to have) of that if you pee a bit too much you have the feeling that your gonna leak. I felt I was not trusting the diaper as much as I could of if I had taller leak guards. This is just my thought. Overall, I am fairly happy with the product atm.

I agree 100% Patrick1776.

Back