NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Are In-Stock!

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other

Attachments

• blue-green-purple.PNG
    blue-green-purple.PNG
    107.3 KB · Views: 119
  • ns_collage_briefs.jpg
    ns_collage_briefs.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: KonekoKiwi, LittleMissPink and BabyCorry
Order placed!!!! Blue and green are mine!!! ALL MINE!!! XD

Oooh I'm soooooo excited!

Awesome! I was delaying my monthly re-order waiting for these to show up, getting down to the dregs of the diaper supply but it was worth it hahaha.

I've absolutely loved the ones I got as part of the pre-stash giveaway! I thought the plum color would be my favorite but after wearing them, I decided blue is. NSCS did a fantastic job in the subtlety of the designs as well as their logo on the wings. Message me if you would like to see what the product looks like when worn and I can send a pic. I don't wanna break any rules here.

BTW, I could totally pass as an underwear model, you won't be grossed out if you want an idea of what the product looks like 😜.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Order placed!

Thank You Northshore!

NorthShore does it again! :giggle:

I wish the purple ones were available in the UK

I look forward to picking some up when I come to Chicago in June for a convention

Of coarse they're in stock 2 days after I order. Of coarse. Why do I pee so much and need diapers so soon?

Calico said:
I requested a free sample, I wasn't sure how to fill it out but I said what sample I wanted in the notes.
We'll contact you with any questions if needed...not to worry. You can always contact us at 800-563-0161 or [email protected] to check on your sample order.

So awesome! Can't wait for payday to place an order. Now which color to choose...

I called yesterday and ordered 2 bags in blue and 1 bag each in green and purple. I received a 5% discount by ordering 4 bags. They should be delivered on Saturday...amid a big snow storm we are expecting in Ohio. Excited about receiving the diapers; thank you Adam for your sensitivity to our "subculture."

have you thought about doing a light blue or baby blue color

Well it’s just like buying a phone. You sit on waiting for the new one but it never seems to come so you buy the current, days latter the new phone your waiting for comes out :p
Just got my first order Wednesday after deciding not to wait on the new colors for lites. Looks like a sample will do until next month when I can place another full order of stuff :)

buddylee said:
have you thought about doing a light blue or baby blue color

Yes, but there many medical brands that already have light blue so we wanted to start with colors that were more unique and not close to anything else on the market.

ThePhotographer said:
Well it’s just like buying a phone. You sit on waiting for the new one but it never seems to come so you buy the current, days latter the new phone your waiting for comes out :p
Just got my first order Wednesday after deciding not to wait on the new colors for lites. Looks like a sample will do until next month when I can place another full order of stuff :)

Sorry about that. They were supposed to arrive Tuesday but there was a backlog at the railyard in Chicago which delayed them by 2 days.

Hey Adam!
Any plans on supplying to UK companies like Nappiesrus? I'm sure there are many people this side of the pond interested in the thicker products.. ;)

Thanks,

Reactions: beckijed
Back