Northshore supreme light brief discontinued

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Honestly I loved the crinkle of these , they aren’t bulky and since I use for comfort most of the time with a void occasionally if I can’t find a bathroom anywhere, they hold the perfect amount for someone with an over reactive bladder . It also has little elastic waist ripples or whatever you call them in the back which for me is perfect. I could talk about these all day how they are the best

As you can see, my favourite diaper is being discontinued :(

I noticed my other favourite diaper the Rearz in control + inspire brief is simply massive to put it . It only comes in medium as the smallest size and I wouldn’t be able to wear discreetly.

So I need help with finding the perfect dupe to this northshore diaper . Maybe something I’ll like even more who knows

Recommendos below ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and happy89
What is the basis for your statement? Please post the source. You may be correct, but I can find no statement that Northshore Care has discontinued the NorthShore Supreme Lite diaper.

NorthShore is out of the diaper in one size in one color due to supply chain issues but has the others in stock. Amazon notes that the diaper has not been disconntinued by the manufacturer. Although Amazon is temporarily out of this diaper in White, it has plenty in other colors.

Note that supply chain issues do not mean that the manufacturer has discontinued the product.

I am medically incontinent, wear 24/7, and follow diaper availability closely.

Reactions: Edgewater
NorthshoreAdam, please chime in. Are the Ns Supreme Lires being discontinued?

If that True !!!
Another nice Diaper going the wayside again !!!

Its not being discontinued and there aren't any articles about it

RetroGirl15 said:
Its not being discontinued and there aren't any articles about it
.. ok 4E1A128D-B79F-4078-AF00-0BCBD26297EF.jpeg

Reactions: Ranma, Krober1 and Edgewater
jdinvirginia said:
What is the basis for your statement? Please post the source. You may be correct, but I can find no statement that Northshore Care has discontinued the NorthShore Supreme Lite diaper.

NorthShore is out of the diaper in one size in one color due to supply chain issues but has the others in stock. Amazon notes that the diaper has not been disconntinued by the manufacturer. Although Amazon is temporarily out of this diaper in White, it has plenty in other colors.

Note that supply chain issues do not mean that the manufacturer has discontinued the product.

I am medically incontinent, wear 24/7, and follow diaper availability closely.

Attachments

• 631CF691-5574-4D1E-BADA-8B5E15953C29.jpeg
    631CF691-5574-4D1E-BADA-8B5E15953C29.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: katierichards7777 and Edgewater
keepitonDL said:
They are probably discounting them due to production/financial or maybe planning on replacing it. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Plus u didnt have to be rude when replying back to me. Just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: paddedn7

I found what keepitonDL may be referencing.

Reactions: Ranma and Edgewater
Hmm I just ordered a pack two days ago and did not notice this

Not a perfect dupe, it’s better…. Have you tried Tena Slip Maxi?

Reactions: Ranma, keepitonDL and Edgewater
Too bad. It was a nice mid level diaper.

Reactions: keepitonDL and Edgewater
RetroGirl15 said:
They are probably discounting them due to production/financial or maybe planning on replacing it. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Plus u didnt have to be rude when replying back to me. Just saying
Ahm , ok??

Reactions: reliablealter, katierichards7777, BengieG and 1 other person
Sad to see a favorite go, I had gotten a case of them and they definitely were not my favorite. For me the pros were the thicker plastic used, the color options, and that they were a little thicker to start out with. The cons I thought they were a little higher priced for their absorbancy (better to go with an M4 at that price point or ATNs with more frequent changes), and the rise was a little short (I was planing on asking for a sample in large if I ordered from NS again).

Last edited:
tommytemper said:
Sad to see a favorite go, I had gotten a case of them and they definitely were not my favorite. For me the pros were the thicker plastic used, the color options, and that they were a little thicker to start out with. The cons I thought they were a little higher priced for their absorbancy (better to go with an M4 at that price point), and the rise was a little short (I was planing on asking for a sample in large if I ordered from NS again).
I think I’ve done my research and it looks like the Confidry 24/7’s are going to be a close runner up!!

LePew said:
Not a perfect dupe, it’s better…. Have you tried Tena Slip Maxi?
I have not !! Maybe I should :) are they plastic backed ?

keepitonDL said:
I think I’ve done my research and it looks like the Confidry 24/7’s are going to be a close runner up!!
Good choice though it’s a bit thicker than the NSSL. I love the plastic on the 24/7. It’s dreamy but I realize tastes vary. Also it has more robust waist elastics that the NS. For reference I wear a medium and I’m a 34” waist and just over 6’ tall. For me they are as low a rise as I’d like. Ie barely reaches the navel. Hope you like them.

Subtlerustle said:
Good choice though it’s a bit thicker than the NSSL. I love the plastic on the 24/7. It’s dreamy but I realize tastes vary. Also it has more robust waist elastics that the NS. For reference I wear a medium and I’m a 34” waist and just over 6’ tall. For me they are as low a rise as I’d like. Ie barely reaches the navel. Hope you like them.
Sound plays such a huge role !! :D

remington1911 said:
NorthshoreAdam, please chime in. Are the Ns Supreme Lires being discontinued?
That’s not how you summon a NothshoreAdam.

This is how you summon a @NorthShoreAdam.

Reactions: Remington1911
  • Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, diddles and Eclectic
Back