Northshore Supreme Briefs Free Sample

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have free sample of Northshore Supreme last February 2022 (10 months ago). That’s diaper is very good for bladder and bowel protection straight 8 hours. Have blue, green, purple, and white color styles with bubbles designed of diaper. I would order than Crinklz diapers. I already scanned document from my iPhone so easy to save as PDF. I’m trying my first one today as daytime diaper is very good for maximum absorption and my jeans are dry. Any suggestions for your favorite diapers?

Attachments

• Northshore Supreme Briefs Cover sheet .pdf
    887.3 KB · Views: 25

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I am a big fan of Northshore supreme lites. I do not think I've tried the originals, yet.

The lites hold a surprising amount of fluid. They feel poofy enough to enjoy while being thin enough to go with a few different outfits. I think I will order some supremes next time, too, and see if I like them as much!

Reactions: Tasmaniandevilpadded

diaperlover321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
i have bought the pink and white one i love them they very comfy

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ABDLPLANET said:
I have free sample of Northshore Supreme last February 2022 (10 months ago). That’s diaper is very good for bladder and bowel protection straight 8 hours. Have blue, green, purple, and white color styles with bubbles designed of diaper. I would order than Crinklz diapers. I already scanned document from my iPhone so easy to save as PDF. I’m trying my first one today as daytime diaper is very good for maximum absorption and my jeans are dry. Any suggestions for your favorite diapers?
I have enjoyed both the white megamax and the supremes from Northshore. Outside of that company, I really like the InControl Supremes that have hook and loop fasteners and great capacity. probably my favorite diaper along with the Tykables Waddler.

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My only issue with their products is that they are way, way too expensive.

Reactions: loadedpamperman

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I have a few samples I still need to try. Maybe tonight. :love:

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Costly but great products.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Very good diaper and some what dependable, really like the colors they have !!