Status
Not open for further replies.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, today I had one of my final exams. It was about three hours long, I had a couple bottles of water in the hour or so leading up to it and one Diet Coke during the exam. I knew that I wouldn't make it through the test without having to get up once or twice, and I hate that. It always breaks my concentration.

So, I selected a NorthShore Supreme brief to accompany me on my exam due to it's outstanding sitting capacity, quick absorbency, non-swelling nature, and durability. WIN!! It performed flawlessly and allowed me to keep my mind off of anything other than the exam. When the need arose I was able to stay relaxed and maintain focus on my exam.

If I end up with a perfect final score (I think I will…or really really good) it will be because of NorthShore's fantastic product. It definitely won't have anything to do with the hour upon hours of study and hard work I put into it.

Last edited:

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
That's awesome! The NorthShore Supremes are one of my favorites performance-wise (as you'll see in my review)...or would be if they had them in a small. I can technically wear a medium, but it's a bit bigger than I'd like. Anyways, I hope you did well on your final!

w3t1ncla55

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Those long tests are always a pain, but good job on the test. I plan on using diapers during my study sessions and finals that are coming in the next week or two.

bean

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm glad it worked so well for you! Everyone knows that test results have more to do with choice of underwear than with hours of study;) Speaking of which, I should go study!

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Honestly Llayden, I can't tell if your last comment is sarcastic or if you're just really trying to sell this product lol. Either way, I hope you did well on your exam.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
it's always risky sitting down, glad to see you didn't leak

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Got a 96%!! Woo-hoo!! Wear a nappy if you want an 'A'!!

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
You know ironically I asked Northshore for some samples so I would know which size would fit me. They are sending me 2 larges and 2 extra larges for free so I can find out if the larges are big enough for me. I think I will be getting them today (it's 1:35 AM where I am at right now) so this should be interesting actually.

BabyJaime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
SO EXCITING! Hope you did get an "A" Llayden. I am also going to college and diapers are my friend! The long classes, tests and studying make diapers a near necessity! Especially for my tiny bladder! I wear something nearly all the time, be it a pullup, large pad or sometimes a diaper.

Good luck to you!

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congrats! I wear Northshore diapers as my afternoon diapers and I do a lot of sitting at work, it usually performs quite well. I usually can have it on from about 11:30 until 6 or 7 in the evening with probably 5 or 6 wettings. Even Abena M4s didn't do as well as these guys. At first the Northshores were a bit weird feeling, but I developed a fluffing technique that takes a lot of the strange stiffness out of them, so it doesn't have the same problem anymore. I really can't wait till they have their mid-range diaper out, I'd love to have a replacement for Superio diapers (I really hate having to wait till they have their sales to buy them, now they stopped their sales, so I will switch to XP Medical A+ 3s, but they are out of stock until the 10th for Regulars).

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The NorthShore definitely come second on my list behind Abena M4. The main thing I don't like is how stiff they seem to be in the padding area, they just don't seem to want to compress at all and can tend to get rather uncomfortable after a bit because of that. I've also encountered a good share of issues with the diaper tapes, they just don't seem to be strong enough.

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
The NorthShore definitely come second on my list behind Abena M4. The main thing I don't like is how stiff they seem to be in the padding area, they just don't seem to want to compress at all and can tend to get rather uncomfortable after a bit because of that. I've also encountered a good share of issues with the diaper tapes, they just don't seem to be strong enough.

Really? The tapes seem to be almost too strong IMO. I agree that get uncomfortable after a while. Once I start sweating, they get really itchy and kind of almost "burn" my inner legs. Hard to describe, but yeah..
"

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congratz on the good grade, nice to see the diapers helped you :)

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Really? The tapes seem to be almost too strong IMO. I agree that get uncomfortable after a while. Once I start sweating, they get really itchy and kind of almost "burn" my inner legs. Hard to describe, but yeah..
"

Yeah, I can get how you can get that impression as I was often getting issues with the tapes coming loose by ripping the plastic shell, although. I still often got the regular ol' just popping off issues as well.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't really have this problem. I really do give them a good fluff though. I move the diaper up and down and back and forth while its still folded from the package. The plastic is pretty strong on them, so I never accidently rip them when doing this, but I do it for about 20 or 30 seconds at least. Then I do the fold in half length wise. Without doing the fluffing, these diapers were incredibly stiff and uncomfortable. It just takes some practice, but it makes it a lot more worth it, I usually can wear them longer than Abena M4s before they start leaking. When I still had them stiff, they didn't seem to hold as well because they weren't as conformed to my body.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
congrats on you're test grade, and finding a diaper you like.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yeah, I can get how you can get that impression as I was often getting issues with the tapes coming loose by ripping the plastic shell, although. I still often got the regular ol' just popping off issues as well.

Boy, thats crazy. I am almost finished with a case and haven't had a single shell tear or tape pop. I actually tape them on way too tight as well (not sure why I do). I end up wearing one all night and (if unused) throughout the morning. I'll walk all around town, do chores, and even played golf in one without issue! To be honest, golf is probably the hardest test I have ever put a diaper through. There is a lot of extreme and repetitive twisting, bending, and (the worst for a plastic backed diaper) squatting. Not to mention the miles that you end up walking!

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've worn a northshore brief for musical festivals before, lots of walking, being outside, etc. Never had a major problem with them. Abenas are close in performance, but they clump quicker and don't wick up the back as well like northshores do. I usually know I need to change the northshore diaper once it starts to have a decent amount wicked up the back.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
they use some pretty long-lasting adhesive tapes, you're more likely to tear the front or pull off the back than to pop a tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.