Northshore, please add UPS option for shipping.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Northshore, please consider adding UPS for shipping. FedEx isn't faring too great. Thank You.

That would be great , ups pick-up for me is about a 2 mile round trip , fedex is a 40 mile round trip.

It seems to me that UPS does better in rural and small town areas, or perhaps just in general.

Agreed. For some reason FedEx has a tough time finding me consistently ( I live in a very rural area), yet UPS always seems to find their way here on the first attempt.

I can't stand Fedex....the past 3 shipments I had through them took over a WEEK longer than scheduled, and one of the three was mis-delivered. Absolutely brutal.

Could not agree more! They are the absolute worst. I had a package from NorthShore get delivered to the wrong house. I called fed ex and was jerked around for days. They could care less and didn’t try to make it right by any means. North shore was awesome and re sent it but would be nice to not have to worry about that stuff. Deff impacts my choice in buying again when I never have issues with amazon or ups

Reactions: flipside
I agree, fedex is ok but the last few times instaed of putting the package right next to the front door they leave it where is almost off the porch where it can ve seen and easily stolen, ups would be a little easier

While your concerns are valid, using this forum as a request page for a particular company is likely going to be [slightly] frowned upon by the mods. Perhaps wording the title and first post a bit differently would be a much better way to keep this thread on the straight and narrow. Asking the NorthShore rep why they don't use shipper X would be perfectly acceptable for interfacing with the rep who (to my knowledge) regularly checks this website. So by that measure I would also like to point out that the rep does actually respond to PMs as well; which is much more appropriate for this type of direct question.

same complaint as the others. The delivery cost is hi, but since the size of a case is large and heavy, maybe this is the cheapest way to send them

I don't mind FedEx personally. Or any other shipping service as long as they allow for shipping to a holding location.

My neighbors have stolen packages before and I'm not about to risk diapers getting stolen.

so frikken accurate!

Attachments

• 506hhd9cxgi11.jpg
    506hhd9cxgi11.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Dan09 and 12srepaid
olddon300 said:
same complaint as the others. The delivery cost is hi, but since the size of a case is large and heavy, maybe this is the cheapest way to send them

I'm just saying that it would be great if UPS was an option.

Back