Northshore Megamax

Msherri1981

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A short review

I have worn the same megamax for 14 hours have wet it about 8 times. No leaks. Great diaper for long use

Reactions: IcyBlue, chamberpot, WarriorPrincess and 3 others
Nice, sounds like they have improved the absorbency

Msherri1981 said:
A short review

I have worn the same megamax for 14 hours have wet it about 8 times. No leaks. Great diaper for long use
be careful wearing long-term wet like that you can develop diaper rash

They have it is heavy but not leaks.

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Babynat50 and Jorelaxed
Msherri1981 said:
A short review

Yes i use that diaper myself its the best on the market for me. It costs more but its worth it. Love the landing strip on them too. Why cant all diapers be like that

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Msherri1981
Absolutely the best diaper IMO! I've been wearing MegaMax diapers for many years, and they have never let me down. I always use a booster pad as well for extra absorbancy, and can usually go easily 8-10 hours, even longer some times. I almosz always wear a onesie as well, as after that amount of time, soggy or messy diapers really sag, so the onesie is a great help!

Reactions: Babynat50
Love my Mega-Max, I have no problem going 12 to 14 hours in one if i want to, they have been my overnight for a long time now, in it at 9 pm and sometimes not change until lunchtime next day

Last edited:
Wow! that's long lasting!

I just ordered my first case of Megamax, sounds like I made a good decision !!

Reactions: chamberpot
Megamax is my goto diaper. It used to be Molicare Super Plus, but Megamax is just plain better to me.

I was put in a pink MegaMax before bed after wearing a number of Tykables Waddlers for 48hrs
Good absorbency, strong tapes but they do come up a little big on me (compared to other medium sized brands)
Although many here may argue that’s a good thing as it makes one feel ‘smaller’

Msherri1981 said:
A short review

Are you Giggly puff yet

Its a great design diaper for absorption, durability and its a little discreet with the softer less crinkly plastic. It’s one of my favourite diapers 😻

Reactions: BabyWyrm and chamberpot
Back