NorthShore MegaMax Pink Size Small Now Available

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other

Note: MegaMax Small runs half size larger than most other small including our Supreme.

Medium and Large coming in September, XL in early 2021.

Nice soft pink color (between baby pink and cotton candy pink) with lavender logos.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Blathers, landingxray and 9 others
oh snap nice.

I like how you see us as a actual market and I appreciate that. I also like how you still are trying to find ways to support both crowds without ostracizing one cause I understand not every IC wants to wear designs abdls would like. IMO the USA diaper market needs a company like you. We have to many garbage products in stores and I hope one day you can start selling in walgreens or something, because the other brands are only up there because of ease of access at this point.

I've always felt the limit of designs you could get away with was fabsense's city diaper. Its not babyish and is more like teen/young adult range to me. I can see non abdls wearing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner and NorthShoreAdam
oh gosh i cant wait for the bigger sizes and I second everything Kratox has said. Northshore has been so good to me in the past listening to what people want

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:
Medium and Large coming in September, XL in early 2021.
Nice soft pink color (between baby pink and cotton candy pink) with lavender logos.

Hello
They look cute!
I know you've stated the Supremes all ready have blue, green, purple. (I do love the purple!)
But if the pink becomes popular (which I feel it will) will NS consider adding the color to the Supremes?
Honestly, as nice as the Megamax is, it is just well too much (and too tall) of a diaper for my overall needs, lol.
To me, the Supremes thickness, height, ect are pretty much the same fit/feel as the M4s which I also wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
MandyBear said:
Hello
They look cute!
I know you've stated the Supremes all ready have blue, green, purple. (I do love the purple!)
But if the pink becomes popular (which I feel it will) will NS consider adding the color to the Supremes?
Honestly, as nice as the Megamax is, it is just well too much (and too tall) of a diaper for my overall needs, lol.
To me, the Supremes thickness, height, ect are pretty much the same fit/feel as the M4s which I also wear.
Of course!

Reactions: Deleted member 52837
Yay! Can't wait.
Any idea on whether it would be the same (solid) color or have the dots like the Supremes do now?
The dots aren't a deal breaker but I feel just the plain solid pink is nice.
The dots (or any other markings in general) sometimes make them a bit harder to conceal under our generally more thinner/shear clothes.
Thanks

Last edited:
To NorthShoreAdam: Can you please make some baby blue diapers (either Supreme or MegaMax) in the future? I think a lighter shade of blue would work better for diapers.

I disagree wholeheartedly. The dark blue is fantastic and very normalizing. Also has the added little perk of being more discreet if they pop out above your jeans waist line or if a shirt rides up. Much more likely to go unnoticed folded up in a backpack too, they almost look like some folded pants.

I'd like to see more colors that aren't necessarily associated with AB/DL's. I don't want any more pastels and cutesy colors. There are plenty of other manufacturers out there that already do that. I'd love to see some more basic solid colors and color pattern, something more grown up please. It would be great if a product could be made with a white center and colored wings or vice versa.

I would like to see a darker and much more opaque green that what is available on the Supreme line. Green is my favorite color...but not that one. That might actually be the first green I've seen that I don't particularly like. It's far too translucent, or bright, or something...not quite sure.

Reactions: gnd567, 12srepaid, eastcoastdl and 1 other person
Very nice!

Llayden said:
I disagree wholeheartedly. The dark blue is fantastic and very normalizing. Also has the added little perk of being more discreet if they pop out above your jeans waist line or if a shirt rides up. Much more likely to go unnoticed folded up in a backpack too, they almost look like some folded pants.

I'd like to see more colors that aren't necessarily associated with AB/DL's. I don't want any more pastels and cutesy colors. There are plenty of other manufacturers out there that already do that. I'd love to see some more basic solid colors and color pattern, something more grown up please. It would be great if a product could be made with a white center and colored wings or vice versa.

I would like to see a darker and much more opaque green that what is available on the Supreme line. Green is my favorite color...but not that one. That might actually be the first green I've seen that I don't particularly like. It's far too translucent, or bright, or something...not quite sure.
Pink is a very neutral color...one of the most popular colors for women's underwear in general. We are looking at black as well.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Jonnythepony and Deleted member 52837
Love the pink, I know others state to not go with pastal colors but I feel very light/pastal colors are very pleasing to the eyes in medical situations especially since some people are color blind or have visions issues where sharp colors mess with their eyesight. However if you have only dark and sharp colors, people would just pick white.

I surely hope it gets added to the supremes!

I really like the blue like llayden said its very unnoticeable. And I'd be all over black like a rat on a cheetoh. I will probably buy some of the pink ones when they come available in medium just to see if I like them or not, I'm not particularly fond of pink but I don't knock it til I try it.

kraken98 said:
Love the pink, I know others state to not go with pastal colors but I feel very light/pastal colors are very pleasing to the eyes in medical situations especially since some people are color blind or have visions issues where sharp colors mess with their eyesight. However if you have only dark and sharp colors, people would just pick white.

I surely hope it gets added to the supremes!

I disagree. I personally like the dark and sharp colors. They look less medical. I like that option.

Last edited:
I for one am actually more excited about pink than any of the other colors so far. I prefer white myself but, it's a perfect color for females in daytime, and honestly pink is really getting popular with males too. I like that its a soft pink and not super eye-catching. I may just order some once they come to my size.

I'm a size 32 prob should wait for the med 😑 close but no cigar

Can’t wait to see some actual photos of them and the large to become available 😂

Will this adorable pink color ever be available to supreme lites or supremes?

Please don't forget about Lites. I feel like the only one that prefer them to supreme and megamax. I'm not a fan of pink diapers, but something tells me I'd like them in the Lite.

Reactions: Sheepies
bigtoddler96 said:
To NorthShoreAdam: Can you please make some baby blue diapers (either Supreme or MegaMax) in the future? I think a lighter shade of blue would work better for diapers.
I agree!!! a lighter blue pastel would be a huge success IMO! The dark blue is just a big turn off for me.

Last edited:
jaredmartin said:
I agree!!! a lighter blue pastel would be a huge success IMO! The dark blue is just a big turn off for me.
I like the dark blue, especially the Supreme lites with the lighter color bubbles.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Back