NorthShore MegaMax now Amazon Prime in USA

DanielW said:
I'm assuming its less expensive to order direct from Northshore...but its nice to have a faster option too.

[I like to order directly for the samples - especially the wipes.]
Yes, but we are working on extending our shipping cut-off and moving toward 2-day nationwide standard shipping for direct orders from NorthShore. Hope to have some concrete announcements in the nest month or so.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 20009, Curiousmess, Tinklepanties and 7 others
What about shipping to the Hawaii? It say it can't be ship therre

makena43 said:
What about shipping to the Hawaii? It say it can't be ship therre
Unfortunately, Alaska & Hawaii will still need to order directly from our site at this time.

Oh Cool!

Nice! I hope you guys sell well on Amazon.

Reactions: Curiousmess
This is great news! Thanks, Adam!

I actually bought my recent order of Confi-Dry from the amazon version and it was pretty good!

Are these the new ones with the extended tape panel?

stldl4 said:
Are these the new ones with the extended tape panel?
Medium is already shipping with extended front landing zone. Large will not be shipping with extended landing zone for about 3 more weeks. Small landing zone is not changing size as it's already as wide as it can go.

Reactions: Curiousmess and stldl4
Could you post to let us know when the large is shipping with the extended panel? Waiting to order a case until then.

stldl4 said:
Could you post to let us know when the large is shipping with the extended panel? Waiting to order a case until then.
Sure, will do.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Awesome! When I lived at home, I loved the amazon prime options because shipping with them was predictable and blended in with whatever other stuff I order from amazon.

Awesome Sauce!!

Any scope for international buyers? Perhaps U.K. or Europe? We like thick absorbent diapers too :)

Any scope for international buyers? Perhaps U.K. or Europe? We like thick absorbent diapers too :)

Ditto

boredofwheelchair said:
Not yet, but hopefully in the future.

Reactions: Avi8tor
NorthShoreAdam said:
Medium is already shipping with extended front landing zone. Large will not be shipping with extended landing zone for about 3 more weeks. Small landing zone is not changing size as it's already as wide as it can go.

Hey Adam, will those MegaMax XL sizes have the extended landing panel as well? And they are still slated for a June delivery?
Thanks!

mdogg said:
Hey Adam, will those MegaMax XL sizes have the extended landing panel as well? And they are still slated for a June delivery?
Thanks!
Yes to both.

Back