NorthShore MEGAMAX in Pink is awesome!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just rocking these rad Pink Diapers. Well done NorthShore, these look just like Luvs Deluxe for girls from the 90's. These fit well, true to size, work well over night and there're freaking pink. Love it. I was so excited when they arrived within two days of my purchase. NorthShore has a great thing going on. Keep up the great work with your brands and fast shipping.

Have you all though about a baby blue version? Dark blue is nice for discreetness but I know I would enjoy a baby blue version to go along with the pink.

• Love
Reactions: jbond007, ReluctantAdult, Vintage84 and 8 others
My order is on the way. I'm looking forward to trying them out in comparison to Better Dry and Bambino Magnifico and the likes. Unfortunately I will not be able to use them as my everyday nappy due to the price. The prices in the US are a bit scary! (and Halloween is gone).

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
I bought a pack recently...and will buy a case when I can. They are fantastic! 🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥳

Reactions: Lyokodl and NorthShoreAdam
just ordered my second case, love them

pink luvs diaper.jpgpink megamax.jpg
Pink loves for girls vs. Pink MEGAMAX

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, ReluctantAdult, Katiecduk and 9 others
They are pretty. But I don’t want to wear pink diapers in case my coworkers noticed it. My job entails standing bending over looking at things... Things like measuring pavement thicknes, etc I need to wear diapers, so having a white one show would be ok but not desirable. But wearing a pink at a highly male dominated field would be just embarrassing. And my wife would be worried about my mental health, since when I go off center (eg bipolar episode), I think I am a woman. Normally I do not. I wouldn’t mind a light blue Supreme though.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Gotta say I was impressed and thrilled by my blue megamax. If I had the money I'd switch from ATNs to those XD

Reactions: Lyokodl, NorthShoreAdam and checkingoutall
Pity we can’t get these in the UK.

Where are they made?

Reactions: Safari
I love the blue ones! So comfy and leak free!!!!

Great product. I have a 34 inch waist so the medium is loose and the small is tight. I'll probably stick to the Supremes.

I adore that pastel pink color. Love it so much I hope to see more pastel colors come out.

Reactions: Lyokodl, Safari, NorthShoreAdam and 1 other person
I agree, pink Mega Max is a great diaper. I am currently very wet and messy with no leaking, very comfy and secure.

Just received my first case yesterday and tried my first one. I love them. I’ve been a fan of Megamax diapers since they were release, but with the shade of pink they used, these are pretty much perfect for me.

the last feminine brand I tried were BunnyHopps. I didn’t care for the muted pink or stiff landing zone on those.

Reactions: PaddedRita, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
I am in one now, I was hesitant to go with it, but its such a subtle pink that I love it!

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
Same here, the baby pink color is just about perfect. I remember buying the pink Luvs Deluxe as a young adult wishing they came in a larger size. It's fun to wear something other than white. I'm not into the super decorative diapers and the pink is soft enough to be non-clinical. It is funny however when taking the trash out this morning you could see the soft pink color through the white bag.

• Love
Reactions: littleluvs, NorthShoreAdam, Kyma and 1 other person
I just ordered a pack and I can’t wait to get them.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
Got them yesterday and was “in the pink” overnight.
Comfy, cute and they hold an amazing amount.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
Kayleigh said:
Got them yesterday and was “in the pink” overnight.
Comfy, cute and they hold an amazing amount.
Same here, getting ready to order a case of them. These take me back to my teenage years. Love the baby pink color.

Reactions: Lyokodl, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
Just on a follow up to my order of 1 Pack of MegaMax and one pants: Is costing me €73.80 to get delivered. If I allow €20 for the pants, that works out to €5.38 per Nappy. That will be by far the most expensive leak I have ever taken! I hope it will be worth it.
Thanks to the American mantra: Charge as much for a product as you can get away with. God bless America!

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl
Back