NorthShore MEGAMAX in Pink is awesome!

bernd11 said:
Just on a follow up to my order of 1 Pack of MegaMax and one pants: Is costing me €73.80 to get delivered. If I allow €20 for the pants, that works out to €5.38 per Nappy. That will be by far the most expensive leak I have ever taken! I hope it will be worth it.
Thanks to the American mantra: Charge as much for a product as you can get away with. God bless America!
We are working on having MegaMax available in Europe in early 2021, if all goes well.

Reactions: AmonQ, Azilfarash and BobbiSueEllen
Wow that is intense! I've had the same problem importing Rears into the US from Canada.

Just ordered mine a little bit ago cant wait to try them. Northshore is my favorite Diaper company. Rearz being my second.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
NorthShoreAdam said:
We are working on having MegaMax available in Europe in early 2021, if all goes well.
Thanks for that information. I think Save Express could be interested in becoming a distributor for you.

NorthShoreAdam said:
That’s great news. Is that through distribution via EU companies or direct shipment? Depending on the brexit outcome, I’m interested from a UK prospective.

Azilfarash said:
That’s great news. Is that through distribution via EU companies or direct shipment? Depending on the brexit outcome, I’m interested from a UK prospective.
Not sure yet. Make sure to reach out to your favorite companies to let them know you are interested in NorthShore.

Reactions: Azilfarash and BobbiSueEllen
"Just on a follow up to my order of 1 Pack of MegaMax and one pants: Is costing me €73.80 to get delivered. If I allow €20 for the pants, that works out to €5.38 per Nappy. That will be by far the most expensive leak I have ever taken! I hope it will be worth it".
Just to add to the above post: Customs has just nailed me an additional €20.15 for Vat and duties. In the meantime I have had the opportunity to test the product today: Not bad at all! After 8 and a half hours at work, still had some capacity left. I really hope the company manages to launch the product into Europe as buying it from the States is not a very cost effective option. I was just curious to test one and am glad I did. Only have 9 left now (Sad face).

Reactions: Azilfarash, AmonQ, littleluvs and 1 other person
MegaMax are my go to diapers !
The Pink one are one of my favorites !!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
I love pink mega Max. Actually I just had to restock and I ordered every color they offer. Today I'm rocking a black mega max. Wish it was pink but black is more stealth.

Reactions: Katiecduk, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
Just changed out of my very wet and full pink megamax diaper, first time I have tried them and they felt amazing. Took delivery of a packet of 10 this morning and I couldn't wait to try them and I did - amazed how much they hold. They came up a bit big, ordered the medium, but next time I will order the small. My waist is 34 inches, and whilst I have no problem with my Tena Ultima. they are a bit big for me.
Love to know whether the smaller size will be ok and whether others found the medium on the larger side.
Overall very happy and whilst more expensive here in the UK than my other brands, I will give them another go (y)

Reactions: Kellycares, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
I love megamax diapers! I order a 40 pack a month, and use them mainly for my bedtime diaper. I can’t explain why but I prefer plain white diapers. I did order a package of these pink ones once while feeling adventerous. They are very nice diapers and worked very well for me, but I felt oddly self-conscious, especially when re-diapering myself, putting on a big pink diaper.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Katiecduk, sbmccue and 2 others
Back