Northshore Megamax back on NappiesRus!

Goodnites607975

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Super excited to order some.

Reactions: satinbottom
Why don't you just buy them straight from the website. My Daddy buys them from NorthShore directly all the time.

Very happy they have finally come to the UK, ordered a case of Tie Dye, and loved them, so ordered more.

I find their fit is a bit larger than other mediums, feels more like wearing a large, but they are very comfy so far

I too found the medium bigger than every other company’s version.
Managed to ‘max’ one out after wearing for 23 hours

LittleCamo said:
Why don't you just buy them straight from the website. My Daddy buys them from NorthShore directly all the time.
I live in the UK and I use NappiesRus all the time.

LittleCamo said:
They don't ship direct to the UK.
They have just started supplying EU countries with selected vendors. Nappies R us is the uk vendor

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Just bought some, never tried them before

Stevepw said:
Nappies R us
Ah now it makes since thanks for the info

kinkygaybottom said:
Very happy they have finally come to the UK, ordered a case of Tie Dye, and loved them, so ordered more.

I find their fit is a bit larger than other mediums, feels more like wearing a large, but they are very comfy so far
I got a bag of tie die. The fit and comfort is brilliant. Unfortunately I think I got the leak gurds adjusted wrong or something as I sprang a nasty leak way before it was fill. Agree the fits a bit larger - works great for me as tykables I’m really between a medium and a large and the large come up HUGE.

I really want to buy a pack.. but I've promised myself - I must use up my stash first! I'm soo impatient!!

Got mine from NRU last Saturday... Have to say i find them amongst the best I've tried and I've tried a lot... they are way better than i was expecting and the fit... wow the best ever for me also discreet and actually felt confident to go to local Tesco in them without worrying if they'd be spotted...

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Kittyinpink
beckijed said:
Got mine from NRU last Saturday... Have to say i find them amongst the best I've tried and I've tried a lot... they are way better than i was expecting and the fit... wow the best ever for me also discreet and actually felt confident to go to local Tesco in them without worrying if they'd be spotted...
I thought they would be easy to spot? Sounds awesome.defo gonna get some when my stash runs low!

I received a package of (pink) MegaMax last week. Very well made, nice fit, and a whopping 6500ml capacity. I love them.

Kittyinpink said:
I thought they would be easy to spot? Sounds awesome.defo gonna get some when my stash runs low!
Admittedly I did have control top tights and baggy joggers on but Ive never been in public in a nappy (other than pull ups) before. I felt comfortable enough to go for it... In my view they are just awesome. The plastic is very strong but also very quiet compared to others. Tapes are best ever I find in other nappies the tapes stretch in the megamax no such issues they are as tight fitting when I reluctantly take off as they were when I first strapped myself in for a great ride 😂😂😂 fully recommend them

Reactions: Kittyinpink, NorthShoreAdam, ChocChip and 1 other person
I've worn MegaMax under my clothing a couple of times. They are big (puffy) and have a nice wide crotch. I wear women's jeans when I'm padded. They have more room in the seat than men's jeans. Sz 14/16 fit me very nicely.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and ChocChip
Got mine last sat too, a pack of whites. Wearing one tonight.

RE the sizing it does say clearly on NRU website in the description the sizing is different to other brands and you have to read the chart.

I'm in two minds on them. The cut/shape of them make them immensely comfortable to wear, and less restrictive than other nappies I've worn. Feel like my movement is a lot freer as they don't feel like they're cutting in near the lower tapes as much.
But becasue of that, they also feel like they might be more prone to leaks around the leg cuffs.

Agree with the comments on sizing, maybe that's what makes them feel like they do as they're a bit roomier. The rise goes up past my belly button - which feels amazing.

Tapes are strong, materials feel good.

A lot thinner when dry than I was expecting though. And stiffer. They seem to have the same padding feel as Betterdry (stiff/condensed) rather than Rearz (fluffy/cuddly) to me.

Just my 2c.

Reactions: beckijed
I was really impressed - wore it out to a restaurant last night. Fit great, feel great, absorbs loads. I had no worried it might leak from the leg guards. I'm usually M and these were S, which seemed to be a normal M.

They wont replace BetterDry for me due to the price, I'm guessing that's because they're USA based but maybe if they become big like ABU one day and can ship from the factory direct.....

I received my first order of them from NRU yesterday. I went for the pink ones. Tried my first overnight and am still in it as I type this. 100% perfect so far, very happy.

Reactions: satinbottom and NorthShoreAdam
Got some for the first time :cool: Definitely right to go for the small, they’re a perfect fit. Feel really comfortable and secure as well, but could still get away with them under most clothes I think. Haven’t tested capacity to the max yet!

Back