Northshore has cut back on samples

Diaperdudeinmass

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Northshore will only give samples of there northshore brand. I tried to get sample of a crinkles/betterdry and unable to get. Well looks like I won’t be ordering any of them as they are sized right in between my size of med to large. Not sure what size to get and not chancing ordering something that won’t fit.

Says who? I ordered from northshore years ago and they forgot my sample request. I guess errors happen.

If you are a existing customer who regularly orders multiple cases just email Adam or PM here Im sure he would arrange to have samples shipped with your next order or even on their own. I would deal with northshore if it was cost effective but unfortunately shipping to Canada is just to expensive the last time ai checked.

I have bought a lot from them, I just tried to get the sample of betterdry/crinkles and was denied as they now only send there own product as samples. I guess it got to expensive.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a COVID related issue.
Either or, they've got some great products in their Northshore brand. Great to be seeing samples in general

I can confirm this, in my last monthly order, i asked about betterdry samples and confidry samples and i was told they no longer carry anything but their brand in samples

If I had to guess to many asking for samples and never buying any.

Back