Northshore, great company!

justanotherDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I messaged the nice folks at Northshore regarding interest in the AirSupreme diaper. Spoke with a kind lady named Julia who gladly answered all of my questions, sent me samples of two types air supreme and premium. Then offered to throw in a sample of boosters!

What a lovely company! I recommend them to anyone! Very polite and professional. Quick shipping. Quality products. To thumbs up!

Reactions: Beloney, PeeJayTee, Sheepies and 4 others
Definitely agree, I get all of my supplies from them.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and justanotherDL
Ditto

Ive said this many times before but Northshore is the STANDARD for how a company should be run. They have my buisness forever practically. Everytime you order from them they are extremely nice and helpfull and even send samples with your order! Not to mention Adam, the CEO, is really active on here

Reactions: Beloney, NorthShoreAdam, justanotherDL and 1 other person
I second them the whole way. Good service and fast shipping. They are generous when it comes to samples. Now if only they would scoop up the Neva line.

They are great!

Great company. If they don't stock it, you really don't need it.

They're products and service is "Mega Max" :) in my book.

Reactions: PeeJayTee
Bellybag58 said:
They're products and service is "Mega Max" :) in my book.
Mega Max is now my new forever diaper day and night!! That are so comfortable and awesome! One is all I need all day!!

Last edited:
They're the only diaper company I've bought from, but I received my order the day after ordering and they included free samples. Altogether, a wonderful experience.

I am kinda curious though if you can request certain samples with a payed order. Cause i like trying the occasional mega-max when i order a new box of diapers. (Im not saying we absolutely MUST be able to choose our samples i was only curious) ^^

If you have something you want to try and you get it to them before they ship the order, they'll throw it in. Other times, you can usually ask and they'll ship you one or two diapers (that they can cram into a USPS envelope).

Oh i know you can get samples but i doubt you can keep asking for free samples with no payed order. I meant like that when you order (payed) stuff from them they add samples of stuff in the box. Im not a huge fan of the colored diapers but love their other stuff but i feel like asking for something different would be wrong lol

RetroGamerGuy said:
Oh i know you can get samples but i doubt you can keep asking for free samples with no payed order. I meant like that when you order (payed) stuff from them they add samples of stuff in the box. Im not a huge fan of the colored diapers but love their other stuff but i feel like asking for something different would be wrong lol
I'm curious about that too.

Even then their usual wipes and booster samples are lovely. Would love to try a MegMax though before going in with a full order.

RetroGamerGuy said:
Sheepies said:
I'm curious about that too.

Even then their usual wipes and booster samples are lovely. Would love to try a MegMax though before going in with a full order.
You can request specific samples. Adam has mentioned a few times that they keep an eye on it to make sure people asking aren't abusing the system but I think that would pertain more to asking for sample after sample without buying anything.

a great company, they were kind enough to send samples of 2 sizes of megamax to me, I was about to order a case till s$$t hit the fan and I am trying to get back on top as I am dying to order a case as soon as I can although I feel like a schmuck as I am sure it seems I was milking their kindness, just makes me feel bad not to have ordered yet Love the company, speed of shipping and knowledge is how it's done, take note other suppliers

binkyb said:
a great company, they were kind enough to send samples of 2 sizes of megamax to me, I was about to order a case till s$$t hit the fan and I am trying to get back on top as I am dying to order a case as soon as I can although I feel like a schmuck as I am sure it seems I was milking their kindness, just makes me feel bad not to have ordered yet Love the company, speed of shipping and knowledge is how it's done, take note other suppliers
I have a feeling Adam will read this soon lol

I wouldn't worry

Ditto the sentiments here - NorthShore rocks! Not only to they carry great products, but they really listen and respond to customers. They made changes to their new MegaMax, based on feedback, and it is now a near perfect diaper - for those of us who love the look of a pure white diaper. And you can always throw on an ABU sticker for a little more fun.

Yeah im so tempted to give them a call to ask if i can have it on my file that when i order something there is certain things i wouldnt mind trying

Northshore is definitely my top go to company for diapers. Awesome Company!

Back