Northshore, great company!

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Great company. I’m the kind of guy who is always nervous about giving out information and used amazon because of that. North shore has proven to me to be far superior than what amazon offers in padding. Orders are quick, customer service is amazing, and they have a wide variety of products that cover all the basics.
Come fall when I’m going to wear a more, I already plan on a decent size order to make a official stash.

Lestat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would try them. But I have so many dang advertisements from them.

Here a question. If you are shy and you want to search the web and you have family either watching TV or you are trying to show someone something on your computer. Do you want diapers ads displayed?

Yes, I tried disabling the Ads. They keep coming back. So I never tried Northshore.

flipside

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I would try them. But I have so many dang advertisements from them.

Here a question. If you are shy and you want to search the web and you have family either watching TV or you are trying to show someone something on your computer. Do you want diapers ads displayed?

Yes, I tried disabling the Ads. They keep coming back. So I never tried Northshore.
Ads are based on cookies and that sort of thing. You should clear your cookies now, and in the future whenever you're looking up something diaper related you should use an incognito browsing session. If you're doing that you should stop seeing Northshore ads.