Northshore Care is Awesome!

rumples82

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello everyone I just wanted to share a great experience I have had with Northshore Care. I am incontinent so I order my supplies from them on a regular bases. I order 2 case a month of ConfiDry 24/7 I love the product and works very well for me. Anyway my last shipment I revived I got several diaper that were messed up and as you can see from the pic's below they just were not right with the cut and all the extra plastic on them. I contact Northshore and spoke with Janet and she was very understanding and immediately took care of me right away I got the lot # off the bags of the ones I inspected out of the 8 bags 2 cases I received for them and they went to investigate the issue right away in the mean time Janet went out of her way to make sure I was taking care of I told her I only had a few diapers left and being incontinent and needing to wear 24/7 I need something to get by, but I didn't want to open any of the ones that my be defective besides the lot # of the ones that I already gave her. She right away no hesitation sent me 1 bag of Better Dry and 1 bag of Mega max to get me though NO CHARGE that is outstanding customer service and I received them next day!

Mean while a day later they determined that they wanted me to ship back the diapers that were defective, Northshore replaced all the bad ones with more ConfiDry 24/7 or I could pick something else I told here I would much rather have ConfiDry the sent me new ones from a different lot # I so those came today I am putting the bad ones back in the box and shipping them back to them and they paid for the postage return and everything for me. I have never experience ConfiDry 24/7 having a bad product or issue it must have been a bad batch or something Northshore was very apologetic I told them it wasn't there fault but I did appreciate how well they where on it and took care of me. I will be a Northshore Care customer for life It is so hard now days to get any good customer service where you go. They also told me If I have anymore issues with the new ones they ship me they will take care of them as well. They did tell me they are going to let ConfiDry 24/7 no about the issue at hand.

Thank you again Northshore Care! :)

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, lilbabyjooce, NorthShoreAdam and 5 others
Glad to hear. Customer service is a lost art. Most companies just don't get it anymore.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, SpankyUnicorn, NorthShoreAdam and 4 others
Heck yeah add me to that NorthShore love train! I love how friendly and responsive they are.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, rumples82 and NorthShoreAdam
I’ve had nothing but super service from everyone at NorthShore. On the rare occasion that something goes awry (as when FedEx miss-delivered a large order), the wonderful folks at NS go above/beyond to help from their end, including in this case offering to send a replacement order the next day. Many companies might sympathize, but I wonder how many would make such an offer (?).
In short-I’m sold on NorthShore !

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, NorthShoreAdam and rumples82
I have to agree that NorthShoreCare is a great company. Their orders ship fast, and they always slip a sample of something in the box. It’s nice to get a little something extra here and there. My last order went out during their coldest temps this year. So I know their guys had to hustle to get those orders out.

I love northshore care as well, just recieved my order today that i purchased yesterday fantastic service.

Reactions: rumples82 and NorthShoreAdam
Great company to deal with. Great selection of products and quick shipping.

So, this is a bit embarrassing to admit...but--it was years ago now, so...meh.

My first ever time buying actual taped diapers as opposed to my usual Goodnites I was literally still in middle school, 12 years old. I remember exactly what it was: the old 3- blue tape per side Attends, that have now become almost sort of legendary amongst ABDLs. I bought them from NorthShore, after WEEKS of planning it out. I planned to order them via 'money order', as an elaborate way of trying to be stealthy about buying diapers for the first time ever.

However... (here comes the embarrassing bit)

Being a bit of a naive dumb kid, I didn't realize what a 'money order' actually was. This was in the early, EARLY days of the Internet, so this wasn't something you could just 'Google' to learn. I literally thought a money order mean ACTUAL money, sent in through the mail.

So...I printed out a order page of my Attends order, got an envelope--

...and I stuffed it full of cash, in the exact amount of my order. Coins and all. I then sent an ordinary, plain-jane envelope, stuffed full of money...off to NorthShore. Not knowing any better.

The remarkable part however...getting back to the subject of this thread?

They actually shipped the diapers to me!

Some bewildered person at Northshore no doubt figured out that they were probably dealing with a goofy, clueless kid--somehow managed to comprehend the order, and actually went through with sending the diapers out to the correct address, which I had hand-written on a piece of loose leaf paper. Thus making me the happiest kid on Earth for the next few weeks.

In short? Yea...Northshore is AMAZING.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, rumples82, Deleted member 47221 and 6 others
They were quick with my order and everything was correct.

Northshore is one of the best, of not the best. Also, they are ABDL friendly.

I agree. I've never had an issue with them and they are extremely friendly and take care of any issues.

If they don't stock it, you probably don't need it.

Our goal is to "make someone's day" when they contact us. But in this case, you guys have all made OUR day!!
Thanks so much for the kind words. I am sharing this with the team. We're just happy to help and try to treat others like we'd want to be treated. Makes decisions pretty simple. :cool:))

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Yooo, rumples82 and 2 others
I had that exact same defect on a bunch of dry24/7 like 4 years ago. In my case, the extra plastic was perforated enough I figured it was no big deal and tore it off.

Northshore is my go-to spot for Crinklz and of course their house brand of diapers. All around a great company to shop with.

I too completely agree! NorthShore Care is one of the best companies I’ve dealt with. They make amazing products, diapers, wipes, and everything else they offer. They listen to their customer feedback and work on improving their products. When and if there is a problem they fix it rapidly. The thing I appreciate the most. They call diapers what they are, diapers. Not briefs but diapers. To me I don’t understand why people make up names for somethings. #lovenorthshoreincontinencesuppye

Ehorton said:
I too completely agree! NorthShore Care is one of the best companies I’ve dealt with. They make amazing products, diapers, wipes, and everything else they offer. They listen to their customer feedback and work on improving their products. When and if there is a problem they fix it rapidly. The thing I appreciate the most. They call diapers what they are, diapers. Not briefs but diapers. To me I don’t understand why people make up names for somethings. #lovenorthshoreincontinencesuppye

#northshorelovesourcustomers
#northshorecares

Reactions: Dan09, rumples82 and glenndl
@OP, Thank you for posting this thread!

Just last month, a DL friend bought a case of NorthShores New MegaMax Diapers and gave me a sample. I love it. To me, this is the best Diaper experience I have ever had, to date.

I've tried almost every IC adult diaper and almost every iteration of AB/DL diaper available, with a few exceptions. My diaper fetish was well developed as far back as the early 1960's (Im 56.) My ideal "Diaper" is plain and simple, purpose-built and completely functional, and plastic backed. It has all the features I like and no extra frills I don't need. Its already cute and I feel very childish. Hey, decorations are for others to look at not for me.

MegaMax diaper makes me feel my Happiest. Thanks, Adam and the whole NorthShoreCare Crew!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and rumples82
I started using Northshore fairly recently, and I am definitely impressed. My “go to” diaper is the ConfiDry 24/7, but I have been developing an interest in printed diapers as well. I found such diapers and unrivaled customer service at Northshore.

• Love
Reactions: rumples82
CrinklingCajun said:
I have to agree that NorthShoreCare is a great company. Their orders ship fast, and they always slip a sample of something in the box. It’s nice to get a little something extra here and there. My last order went out during their coldest temps this year. So I know their guys had to hustle to get those orders out.
CrinklingCajun? I like that our culture has a word for that, "lagniappe".
I'm originally from The Boot. I live in Austin now. You can get the boy out the bayou, but you can't get the bayou out the boy.

Back