NorthShore AirPremium Breathable Briefs Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
We now have sizes Small through X-Large available of the new NorthShore AirPremium Briefs at:

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/northshore-airpremium-briefs.html

These are a less bulky, less expensive version of our popular AirSupreme cloth-like briefs (25% cheaper!!) which makes them ideal for day and/or nighttime use.

The AirPremium brief has the same great refastenable tapes and white clothlike exterior as the AirSupremes. However, the absorbent core is a little shorter which makes them fit a little better for those where Medium was just a bit too tight in our other briefs. The absorbency is about 25% reduced and bulkiness about 50% reduced. Plus, the core is much softer and less rigid than AirSupremes yet still wicks & stays together very well when saturated without clumping.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on the new AirPremiums. We are offering coupon code NEW10 for 10% off AirPremium briefs and Free Shipping on your whole order, even if you only try one bag of the new briefs!! Note coupon is one-time use only and free shipping is only valid within contiguous US (sorry no PO boxes).

Sincerely,
Adam
President/Owner

NorthShore Care Supply
www.northshorecare.com

The northshore diaper ads had finally stopped appearing in the banner and sidebar ads at many sites I visit regularly, until I returned to your site to place an order. Now I'm being bombarded from many directions by more diaper ads on those sites again... is this your ad affiliation getting me, or are they somehow getting my browsing history from some other method?

For emails about items in your cart...Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of the emails and you will no longer get emails about items in your cart.

For ads on other site...

If they are from us, you can opt-out by clicking on the Ad Choices triangle in the corner of the ad.

Here is additional information from our Privacy Policy:

Third Party Advertising Cookies

Third-party vendors, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Criteo and others, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads across the internet based on individuals' past visits to our website. No personally identifiable information is transferred to these companies by these cookies. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please visit these third-party advertising providers' company websites:

www.google.com/settings/ads
choice.microsoft.com/en-us
info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
www.criteo.com/us/privacy-policy

You may also visit the Network Advertising Initiative for more information on how to opt out of customized advertising from a number of participating companies: www.networkadvertising.org/choices/

bambinod said:
The northshore diaper ads had finally stopped appearing in the banner and sidebar ads at many sites I visit regularly, until I returned to your site to place an order. Now I'm being bombarded from many directions by more diaper ads on those sites again... is this your ad affiliation getting me, or are they somehow getting my browsing history from some other method?

It's not Northshore that's putting ads in your browser, it's actually Google, and other ad software that saves your search criteria and turns your search results in to ads in websites with the ads.

Adam has listed steps to remove those ads. It's not permanent, and will return when you search or visit websites.

NorthShoreAdam said:
For ads on other site...

If they are from us, you can opt-out by clicking on the Ad Choices triangle in the corner of the ad.

This particular ad is shown on the right of Slashdot.org, under the "from the web" advertisements list, with a bag of northshore diapers pretty much always at the top of the list. Clicking on the tablooa blue triangle, I have to scour the page to find the tiny links, and figure out the right one because they're not named usefully. Then I repeat that process again. They don't make this obvious or easy:

This content was picked for you by Taboola because we thought you would like it or based on your interests and/or visits to previous websites. This content is paid for by the advertiser whose ad you clicked on. ​

Taboola adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, a program run by the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Digital Advertising Alliance Canada with the goal of providing Internet users transparency and control. AdChoices Opt Out Options (US), AdChoices Opt Out Options (CA).
(link takes me to https://www.aboutads.info/consumers/)
(find a TINY link to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/)

Your browser's status with participating companies is being checked. The results will be displayed in the tabs above.

Status Check Complete
127 participating companies reported status information for your browser.

Status information isn't currently available for 2 companies.

This may be a temporary technical issue. You can reload the page, try again later, or click "Learn More" for additional help.

To see the companies for which status information isn't currently available, click "Continue" and visit the "All Participating Companies" tab.

All status unavailable results are automatically reported.

Amobee, Inc
status currently unavailableConnexity (formerly Shopzilla)
12DigitMedia
33Across
Accuen
ActionX
AcuityAds Inc.
Adara
Adblade Premium Ad Network
Adbrain
AddThis (including XGraph)
Adelphic
AdGear Technologies, Inc.
Adobe Marketing Cloud - Advertising Services
AdReady, Inc.
AdRoll
Aggregate Knowledge, Inc.
Amazon Ad System
AOL Advertising
Arbor (Pippio)
Atlas Solutions, LLC.
Audience Trust, LLC.
AudienceScience, Inc.
Bazaarvoice, Inc.
Beeswax
BlueKai Inc.
Brightroll, Inc.
Catalina BuyerVision
ChoiceStream, Inc.
Choozle
Circulate.com
Collective Media, Inc.
Conversant
Criteo
Cross Pixel, Inc.
Crosswise, Ltd.
Datalogix, Inc.
DataXu Inc.
Datonics (formerly AlmondNet Data Division)
Defy Media (formerly Break Media)
Drawbridge, Inc.
Dstillery (formerly Media6Degrees)
eXelate
Experian Marketing Services
Exponential Interactive (formerly Tribal Fusion)
Eyeota
eyeReturn Marketing
Eyeview, Inc.
Ezakus
Facebook Inc.
Flashtalking
FreeWheel
G4 Native (Formerly Triggit)
Gamut
Google Inc.
Groupon, Inc.
GumGum, Inc.
Healthy Offers, Inc.
IgnitionOne / Netmining
Index
Inflection Point Media
Innovid
Intent Media
iPromote
Kargo Global, Inc.
KBM Group
Krux Digital, Inc.
LinkedIn
LiveIntent, Inc.
LiveRail Inc.
LiveRamp, an Acxiom company
Lotame Solutions, Inc.
Madison Logic
MAGNETIC
Markit On Demand
MaxPoint Interactive, Inc.
Media Innovation Group (MIG)
Media.Net
MediaForge
MediaMath, Inc.
Microsoft Advertising
Mode Media (formerly Glam media)
NetSeer Inc.
Neustar (formerly TARGUSinfo)
OpenX
Optimatic Media, Inc.
OwnerIQ
Parrable
PubMatic
Pulpo Media Inc.
Pulsepoint
Qualia (formerly BlueCava)
Quantcast
RadiumOne
Resonate Networks, Inc.
Responsys
Retargetly
RhythmOne (formerly Burst Media)
Rocket Fuel Inc.
RUN, Inc.
ShareThis
Signal Digital, Inc.
Simpli.fi Holdings
Sizmek Inc. (formerly DG MediaMind)
Sojern, Inc.
SteelHouse
Tagular Analytics
Tapad, Inc.
TellApart, Inc.
the Rubicon Project, Inc.
The Trade Desk
Tremor Video, Inc.
TruEffect, Inc.
TubeMogul, Inc.
Turn Inc.
Underdog Media
Undertone
Unruly
V12 Group
Varick Media Management
Viant (Specific Media/Vindico)
Vibrant Media, Inc.
Videology
Xaxis
Yahoo
Yieldmo, Inc.
YuMe, Inc.
Ziff Davis
[x+1]

so... which one are you?

Here is additional information from our Privacy Policy:

Third Party Advertising Cookies

Third-party vendors, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Criteo and others, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads across the internet based on individuals' past visits to our website. No personally identifiable information is transferred to these companies by these cookies. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please visit these third-party advertising providers' company websites:

www.google.com/settings/ads
choice.microsoft.com/en-us
info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
www.criteo.com/us/privacy-policy

You may also visit the Network Advertising Initiative for more information on how to opt out of customized advertising from a number of participating companies: www.networkadvertising.org/choices/

google has very few catgeory based ads, nothing specifically saying "triggered by sites you visit", and there's no "diapers" category.

microsoft forwards me fairly quickly to the same one as tabloo had buried above.

I have no "categories of interest" at yahoo.

I opted out of criteo.

Considering how needle-in-a-haystack this is looking to be, I suppose it makes more sense to give you the link clicking on it takes me to, to figure out who's getting paid for the click?

It sounds like Google Adsense. Right click on the blue arrow on the top right of the add, and click "don't show this advertisement". They'll stip, until you visit the page again.

welostme said:
It sounds like Google Adsense. Right click on the blue arrow on the top right of the add, and click "don't show this advertisement". They'll stip, until you visit the page again.

The ads are in groups of 2 or 3, vertically. Clicking anywhere on the ad takes me wherever it's for, there are no icons or links anywhere as part of the ads.
At the bottom it says "sponsored links by taboola" and has a blue triangle logo thing that's clickable, that opens a java popup window with more info and several links. Go look for yourself. http://www.slashdot.org/

If it is an ad for a specific product, it is likely through Criteo.

bambinod said:
google has very few catgeory based ads, nothing specifically saying "triggered by sites you visit", and there's no "diapers" category.

microsoft forwards me fairly quickly to the same one as tabloo had buried above.

I have no "categories of interest" at yahoo.

I opted out of criteo.

Considering how needle-in-a-haystack this is looking to be, I suppose it makes more sense to give you the link clicking on it takes me to, to figure out who's getting paid for the click?

bambinod said:
At the bottom it says "sponsored links by taboola"
Taboola is shady as hell, I've seen them attempt to serve up malicious ads before. They also broke something once in their slashdot ads that caused me to be redirected away from the front page of slashdot and to some kind of "sponsored stories" page filled with garbage links.

So, that's an interesting discussion on internet advertising. However, I am curious as to anyone having tried these yet? I admit, they have me quite interested as I could use a durable, discreet, highly functional, and yet slimmer diaper for my daytime use. I don't normally care for cloth backed designs, but I am interested in finding one specifically for the discreetness especially in handling a change in a public restroom.

Llayden said:
So, that's an interesting discussion on internet advertising. However, I am curious as to anyone having tried these yet? I admit, they have me quite interested as I could use a durable, discreet, highly functional, and yet slimmer diaper for my daytime use. I don't normally care for cloth backed designs, but I am interested in finding one specifically for the discreetness especially in handling a change in a public restroom.

They are actually pretty good diapers, more absorbant than the supreme lite but not quite as much as the supreme overnite. Also there is something special about the way the cloth outside feels, it is soft and smooth and doesnt chafe like most cloth backs do and is certainly the most comfy cloth back diaper i have ever worn. I have a coupon code for free shipping on one case and will be ordering them again. I was doing either id slip super or seni super plus as my daytime cloth back diaper but this beats them both hands down. Hope this helps

I haven't tried the Supreme Lites yet either. I have used, and thoroughly recommend, the thicker Supremes though. How durable would you say these are? Specifically, how well would say they hold up to someone walking several miles a day with lots of stairs mixed in as well? I have ordered both a pack of these AirPremiums and the Lites so that I can give them both a try. I am looking forward to it.

Llayden said:
I haven't tried the Supreme Lites yet either. I have used, and thoroughly recommend, the thicker Supremes though. How durable would you say these are? Specifically, how well would say they hold up to someone walking several miles a day with lots of stairs mixed in as well? I have ordered both a pack of these AirPremiums and the Lites so that I can give them both a try. I am looking forward to it.

Well I am a diesel mechanic and always climbing in and out and all around tractor-trailers all day and they held up remarkably well, no bunching or clumping, no diaper wedgies and most importantly no leaks of course I always wear snug fitting underwear over my diaper and I recommend that to you as well

KenworthW900b said:
Well I am a diesel mechanic and always climbing in and out and all around tractor-trailers all day and they held up remarkably well, no bunching or clumping, no diaper wedgies and most importantly no leaks of course I always wear snug fitting underwear over my diaper and I recommend that to you as well

Now that, is a comparison that I understand. I was a jet engine mechanic for a long time and know EXACTLY how difficult it is on protection constantly climbing, bending, ducking, sliding, sitting, scootching, kneeling and squatting (I always found repetitive squatting to be the hardest test of endurance on a diaper). I have underwear that I use over the diaper to help hold them in place and lend support, but I have noticed that on some cloth backed styles their tabs will stick to the underwear and pull free. No such issues with these then?

Nope, no problem with the tapes catching and pulling loose but then the only diaper I have had that problem with is attends breatheables and a few of the other el cheapo cloth backed diapers I have bought

I know that when I visit eBay like for Goodnites and stuff to buy, on different websites it will either show like items that I looked at or that are similar, as well as websites that are similar. I sometimes like ads, but they invented adBlock for a reason haha. I think Google just tracks the websites you visit and stuff and uses ads that are the most similar to pages you have visited or the most relevant it thinks for you.

I have some AirPremiums samples here that I haven't tried yet. For anybody who's also used Abena's cloth 3's or Seni's Super Plus, how would you compare them? I do like Northshore's tapes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back