Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Edit: meant to put this in diaper talk! Whoopsie! 😬

I ordered a case of Crinklz from north shore a little while ago, and they arrived with a pamphlet! My parents saw the pamphlet, so they probably know what the package was now...😳

They already know about my wearing, so it’s not a terribly big deal, but still.... I’d like to not have it advertised that I ordered diapers! 😂

Does anyone know if they send these pamphlets regularly, or is it just a first time thing?

(Side note - Crinklz are awesome! They hold a ton, and I love the animals! They are adorable!)

Last edited:
So yes, I received a pamphlet while ordering from NorthShore but it was inside the package along with the diapers. I’ve never received one separately or advertising from them.

Are you saying the pamphlet was mailed to you separately?

I’ve always found them to be very discreet and the packaging has never given clues to the contents inside.

I would be interested to hear more about whether the pamphlet was sent separately? Did it come in an envelope or out in the open like targeted mail ads?

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel
I get them too when I order my stock, I just toss em, My folks know about it now so it's not really of consequence but, Unless you Look IN the pamphlet it isn't really anything special.

Also, Northshore's Megamax diapers hold Significantly more than the Crinklez will by the by, which is the style i choose from them, I get Megamax and Gosupreme (Their pullups) Which are highest rated absorbency

TeddyBearCowboy said:
So yes, I received a pamphlet while ordering from NorthShore but it was inside the package along with the diapers. I’ve never received one separately or advertising from them.

Are you saying the pamphlet was mailed to you separately?

I’ve always found them to be very discreet and the packaging has never given clues to the contents inside.

I would be interested to hear more about whether the pamphlet was sent separately? Did it come in an envelope or out in the open like targeted mail ads?

I’m not really sure, as both were already brought in by the time I got home. 😕

The package itself wasn’t opened or anything, so it must have been separate. It wasn’t in an envelope either 😂

RadioactiveSquirrel said:
I’m not really sure, as both were already brought in by the time I got home. 😕

The package itself wasn’t opened or anything, so it must have been separate. It wasn’t in an envelope either 😂

That's strange, I've only ever gotten them INSIDE the box, I have no idea how it ended up on the outside of the box

Always inside with a free sample of something.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Always inside with a free sample of something.

Yeah, I got a free sample of supreme lites (which I haven’t tried yet), but for whatever reason, my pamphlet was out...

Unless my parents opened the box, took out the pamphlet, then tapes it back up perfectly 😂

I have always received it inside the box. how would it be outside? doesn't make any sense

I order regularly I cannot say I ever got the pamphlet outside of the box. o.o

It is cool that your parents do not make a big deal about it and that gets much easier as time goes on.

I always had wetting issues so it really was no shocker for mine. Though my dad made it a little hard at times when I was growing up, but in the end I never got flak that was to bad. My mother lives with me and has already walked in on me in the past while my overalls and such were on and told me I look cute and I turned 50 shades of red.

Having understanding folks go miles and the fact they know and don't seem to make a deal about it goes leaps in my books.

RadioactiveSquirrel said:
(Side note - Crinklz are awesome! They hold a ton, and I love the animals! They are adorable!)

Crinklz/Betterdry are one of my go-to's fantastic cost effective choice. Kudo's!

I have received those pamphlets with my Northshore orders, but they have always been inside of the box.

You are fortunate in that your parents are okay with you wearing diapers.

I am incredibly fond of Crinklz

Reactions: Piefox
I am assuming the pamphlet might have slipped out the folds of the box? It is definitely possible.
But yes, they are supposed to be inside the box. It was probably in there, got jossled while shipping and was laying in the outer flap, then when delivery man brought it in, it probably slipped out. Not really NorthShore’s fault, probably just really bad luck. Sorry friend.

edit: ya, the pamphlet wouldn’t have been delivered separately by the driver on purpose. Unless it had its own fedex barcode / sticker. That would be impossible for the fedex people to keep track of.

Last edited:
There must have been some space where the box was folded or something like that. I really don't order anywhere except for NorthShore now. I've never received anything mailed separately from the box that my order came in.

On a side note, my diaper of choice right now is the NorthShore MegaMax. I will still buy printed diapers from time to time because sometimes I just want a pink diaper, but the MegaMax fits perfectly and is so comfy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I am not a huge fan of MegaMax, I do wear them on occasion. They are nice and big and hold a ton. The things I don’t like are the shiny landing zone and the plastic shell. The shell feels super thick almost like a cheap vinyl tablecloth or shower curtain. I don’t like the feel of it, but I understand this is necessary to prevent sagging.

My preferred diapers: BetterDry, Northshore supreme lite with booster.

I sometimes wear ConfiDry 24/7 but they have some issues. I like that they are kind of big.

If you couldn’t tell, I like white diapers... because that is what I had as a baby.

Last edited:
Janvier said:
They are nice and big and hold a ton. The things I don’t like are the shiny landing zone.

I actually like diapers that have a landing zone cause it prevents the plastic from being ripped by the tapes.

Piefox said:
I actually like diapers that have a landing zone cause it prevents the plastic from being ripped by the tapes.

Ya that is nice. But usually all the diapers I buy have those double tapes. Blue first tape and white second tape for retapes or disposal purposes. So when it comes time to remove, I pull off the white tape. It is definitely frustrating having a ripped shell though.

Reactions: Piefox
Back