• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

North Carolina Baby Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonFlower

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I just moved to the area and feel excited about all the adventures I will have this fall/winter. I purchased my first cloth diaper off etsy and am blown area by the feel of how soft it is. Zorp fabric is really really absorbant. I am currently living in Western North Carolina. I want to start a meet up with other littles/ab's. I am 35 year young and have been into the little lifestyle since I was just out of diapers (lol). I have a partner that excepts my lifestyle although does not participate. She says she will try em out (fingers crossed). Although it not something I want to push on her. I feel great about wearing cloth and not having to put more trash in land fills. Plus the chemicals from the paper diapers may leach into the skin. (O WAH) I like to hike, swim, make art and play with toys. I love to cook yummy and nutritious foods. I enjoy all things spiritual, metaphysical, crystal science, and energy work. I'm interested in starting a meet up in the area of Asheville. If you liked to join me please send me a message! Perhaps we can do a campout!

Hello MoonFlower and welcome to the group.

Very nice informative introduction.

I would like to invite you to our "Foodie" group and hope that you can add some new flavor to our recipe exchange.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello there and welcome,
So what's your hobbies or interest?,
I see your profile about metaphysics, do you like philosophy of life, spiritual or something related?
Nice to meet you!

AEther*

Hi and welcome as well. I live in central/southwest Virginia so we share similar cultures. I'm a spiritual person too, though I'm a church music director. My first love is music and though I was an organ performance major, I now play a lot more piano and keyboard. I hope you enjoy the site. I think there's a group in N. Caroline that gather for munches.

Welcome! I also live in WNC It is a great place to live. I am a 24/7 DL

egor said:
Hello MoonFlower and welcome to the group.

Very nice informative introduction.

I would like to invite you to our "Foodie" group and hope that you can add some new flavor to our recipe exchange.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks Egor! I will check that group out. Flavor is key.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the warm welcome always. I've thought about the 24/7 thing before. I only own one cloth diaper now but that will change. I don't buy disposables due to the impact that have on the planet. Buy purchasing them I see myself contributing to the demand for the product thus raising the demand. Although I love the look and feel of them. I will say that I have no problem buying them when I see them on the shelves at goodwill or other second hand stores. Since they are already been purchased and our just floating through the universe screaming Someone Pee in me! LOL. Always, I love WNC! Its def my home for sure. Do you know of any great water falls in the area. I was swimming at Looking Glass falls the other day.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool thanks Dogboy! I was raised in Richmond so yes def. similar cultures. I love church! I love the community it builds. I want to one day learn how to play the piano. Perhaps I will take lessons.

- - - Updated - - -

My hobbies as of now are making art. I draw and paint. I enjoy philosophy in regards to phycology. I have a deep understanding of life and want to share my knowledge with others. Its nice to meet you as well! Do you wear cloth or disposable diapers? I 'm searching for a cloth diaper online. I recently purchased one from etsy. Its a nice one. I'm also an empath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back