Noooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I ran out off diapers today :(

At the weekend, i am home alone at 7pm-midnight, what shall i do?

Shall i go to the local Tesco and get some nappies? What shall i buy?

Need help, Cheers.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I ran out off diapers today :(

At the weekend, i am home alone at 7pm-midnight, what shall i do?

Shall i go to the local Tesco and get some nappies? What shall i buy?

Need help, Cheers.
I would go to the nearest store then. I don't what you prefer on the price/thickness/etc. balance, but if I were you, I'd buy some Tenas. I also like baby diapers, so maybe a small bag of Huggies or something you can find. Good-luck :)

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would go to the nearest store then. I don't what you prefer on the price/thickness/etc. balance, but if I were you, I'd buy some Tenas. I also like baby diapers, so maybe a small bag of Huggies or something you can find. Good-luck :)
adult? na, tesco don't sell those :(

Child? that's what i ran out off, and can't exactly wet them when you have to attach them together :(

They leak, and don't get thick either :|

May have to use those and drynites or something.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't know if they have them in the UK yet but you could try Underjams. I've read what some members have siad about them and you might be able to get in one wetting.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Do you really need diapers all the time? Because you could just wait untill you are able to buy nicer diapers/nappies.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Child? that's what i ran out off, and can't exactly wet them when you have to attach them together :(
Dude you are wasting your time doing that, specially when you can not even wet them. Just cut off the tabs in the front and back on each side and just place it in your underwear briefs like a giant pad, it is sooo simple, seriously. Baby diapers hold a pretty good amount too, I would say as much as a goodnite/drynite or almost as much.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude you are wasting your time doing that, specially when you can not even wet them. Just cut off the tabs in the front and back on each side and just place it in your underwear briefs like a giant pad, it is sooo simple, seriously. Baby diapers hold a pretty good amount too, I would say as much as a goodnite/drynite or almost as much.
It's all i can get....what is it with people on this forum????????????????????/

YOU ALL THINK IT'S SO SIMPLE JUST BECAUSE OFF YOUR EXPERIENCES !!"!"!"!"!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I CAN ONLY GET BABY ONCES, THAT'S WHAT I WILL DO OK?

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What kinds do you like to get? If it were me I'd get what I'd like to get normally, otherwise if I didn't have enough I'd wait, because you really don't need diapers all the time (unless you're stocking up for later).

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private

YOU ALL THINK IT'S SO SIMPLE JUST BECAUSE OFF YOUR EXPERIENCES !!"!"!"!"!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's waaay rude...You ask a question and blow off the answer. It is best...And why can you only get baby ones? Obviously we are only trying to help. And the biggest thing is, if you don't like anyone on this forum, find another one. Otherwise have a reasonable response. People can disagree without shouting at each other and offending them intentionally. And you said they leak and don't get thick, then reject the siggestions to fix the problem. Anyway, then if you don't like any answer, just go buy what you usually do, because obviously noone knows what you want but you. Sorry if you find that offensive but you definitely were yourself.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Cos buying adult ones are very hard to get.
Well, apparently, that fact ^^ wasn't quite as obvious as you may think. I've said it a hundred times before (in a calmer voice though): Just because someone can get diapers in the grocery store down the block doesn't mean people all over the world can.
Some people need to learn the arts of intercultural communication - i.e. expect things to be different in other countries/cultures ;)

Peachy

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I feel your pain, dude :(. I used my last diaper on the 10 hour bus ride when I went on vacation... it hurts, man, it does! haha

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have one left...I don't know when to use it...I think I'll wear it when I go to buy others (hopefully tomorrow night)...I wish I had 2 more left so I could double them >__>

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The problem is he's from the UK. Which sucks ass for diapers. Here, the only store that sells "adult diapers" is a very large boots pharmacy. That's it. And they only stock 1 variety of tena's. So it's goodnites for us, because ordering is usually out of the question

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer

Haha. Well thats pretty funny. You ask for help and suggestions but then when I do, you shoot it down and your completly disrespectful, you just made yourself look like a fool. Not only me but plenty of other of people have tried telling you there is better methods of wearing baby diapers than stapling them, but you won't listen, so why are you wasting yours and our time on asking for help?

Teens, they think they know it all. :rollseyes:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Haha. Well thats pretty funny. You ask for help and suggestions but then when I do, you shoot it down and your completly disrespectful, you just made yourself look like a fool.

Teens, they think they know it all. :rollseyes:
But...I'm a teen who does know it all :graduate:

Status
Not open for further replies.