None furries at fur meets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

So, I've been invited to a furry meet by one of my friends. It's tomorrow like, so I have to decide pretty quickly if I should go.

I figure I could go and see if I can meet any decent baby-furs but I'd just like to know from you meet-goers how common it is for none-furries to join in the fun? Will I be one of very few? On my absolute own or welcomed with open arms?

Role
Private
Prepared to be cuddled, snuggled, groped, licked, hugged, RAWR'd and pawed at! :D

At least, that's what happened to me! >_<

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not a huge furry myself. I really only use my fursona for roleplay.... and I still plan on going to a fur meet. I don't see the big deal!

E

Error404

I'm not a huge furry myself. I really only use my fursona for roleplay.... and I still plan on going to a fur meet. I don't see the big deal!
See, I've been invited to a fur-meet by a furry friend of mine. I don't want to go if I'll be unwelcome but will go otherwise. ^_^

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I do not have much experience in that much, but as I would look at it is that if you don't mind furries and opened minded they should like you. If you not going to go in bashing them and hatin then I think they shall welcome you with open arms...

I myself think the thought of being a baby wolf cub would be awesome, but I am not a furry. It is weird to think about it. Hard to explain really. That is why my name is diaperedwolfcub, I think it would be neat, but not sure if I could really get into it.

On the other hand I think it would be amazing to have a baby furry of my own. Like you may not be a furry, but being around furries is would be great. Or even dating a furry. Think it would be cute to have a girl to think she was a wolf cub or other creature.

Anyways I don't think it will be a problem if you don't have a problem with them. I am not a furry so I can't say for sure, but I would think they would be like a dl (at least in my dl experience) if someone is not a dl but wants to come and hang out with a dl, well that is wicked sweet! (although I never been to a meeting thing like that ever... i want to go though!)

Goodluck!

diaperedwolfcub

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Prepared to be cuddled, snuggled, groped, licked, hugged, RAWR'd and pawed at! :D

At least, that's what happened to me! >_<
You lucky bastard.

Have a good time, 404.

M

Mako

With the fur group around my city we usually don't have any issues of having non-furs hanging out with us. But I'm the only babyfur, so all the cuddles go to me ^-^

But as long as theres no fur bashing, or none of the furs there are dramatically inclined to put down non-furs it should be okay.

E

Error404

Made lots of friends. Met some people with some nice common grounds between us! Few MSN addresses exchanged. No problems really. I stated quite openly that I'm (In my words, to make it easier for them) 'a babyfur, without the furry side.'

I got a few funny looks but no trouble. Was a nice fun day. I've come home early however as I'm at a LAN party in an hour + 20 minutes.

Great fun. <3

Role
Private
Should also add to my above list: scooped up, carried, cheek-pecked, poked, hypnotised (don't ask!), tickled, looked at curiously as well as pounced! Who could forget that!?

Great to hear you had a marvellous time though!

'a babyfur, without the furry side.'
I've used that one myself. It's really a good explanation! :D

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
hope this isn't necroposting
<_<
>_>

from personal experience at the LondonFurs meets, my own initial furmeet and watching other curious non-furs/newfurs since. You'll be welcomed with open arms, alot of hugs, questions, answers, pokes and maybe offered a drink or two or a group meal invite afterwards dependent on your age and which meet you're heading to

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welp, I would perhaps not charge out of the gate yelling 'I'm a babyfur' as there is usually one in the crowd that will have an issue with them. But being a cuddly or cute furry is a good way to get accepted. Many furries will chat and snuggle almost from the minute they meet you, so as long as you don't act creepy I doubt you'll have any issues.

Please let us know how it goes. : )
But he's already given us...the rest of the story:

Made lots of friends. Met some people with some nice common grounds between us! Few MSN addresses exchanged. No problems really. I stated quite openly that I'm (In my words, to make it easier for them) 'a babyfur, without the furry side.'

I got a few funny looks but no trouble. Was a nice fun day. I've come home early however as I'm at a LAN party in an hour + 20 minutes.

Great fun. <3
It's often worth at least skimming along the whole thread, particularly if the OP posts again.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's often worth at least skimming along the whole thread, particularly if the OP posts again.
Hmm, this has happened on two threads now. Strangely, when I do reply I do indeed read through all that is displayed. For whatever reason my browser isn't loading a full page. vBulletin isn't usually troublesome with network or browser burps but possibly something is amiss with IE. I can tell you though I'm quite aware of how to post to BBs :D :D

D

Deleted member 221

Should also add to my above list: scooped up, carried, cheek-pecked, poked, hypnotised (don't ask!), tickled, looked at curiously as well as pounced! Who could forget that!?

Great to hear you had a marvellous time though!

I've used that one myself. It's really a good explanation! :D
aaawh! but i must ask kind sir, what happened when you were hypnotized, if you want you can add my msn and tell me that way.

oh and error404 i hope you had a fun lan party, was it a 24hr lan? i love lanss, especially with my specs :p

and what games did you play at the lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.