Non-sexual regression

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Messages
257
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I was younger my little side was completely different than it is now. It was more of an adult, age play type thing which I feel like is more of what I see in the community. But now I feel like things have changed completely. I don’t know if it’s just that I’m getting older or if it is because my regression is becoming more of a coping mechanism due to sone traumatic things that have happened to me. But I have no interest in the more adult side of things now and literally just want to feel like a tiny innocent baby. I want to meet others that I can relate to but find even within the community I find it hard to relate to others. Is there anyone that can relate with their regression being mostly or completely non sexual?
 
  • Like
Reactions: todderhr, Rainbow, DiaperedTeddyBear and 7 others
I've seen a similar change in myself over the years, although there is still a sexual aspect to my relationship with regression.

I started as a pure DL which slowly evolved into ABDL. Then I started wearing more casually, and realized how calming it was. Now I find myself regressing more to unwind from the day to day grind, rather than simply seeking sexual gratification.

I'm in my thirties now. From my teens to my mid twenties I had a huge sex drive. Now I'm borderline Asexual, which has made dating interesting...

Like you, I don't know if the changes are physical or psychological. Probably some combination of both. I suspect this shift will continue as I get older, but who knows? :think:

Sexuality is a spectrum- a landscape really, and I never seem to stay put. 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blekyss, Lyric, ItsTimmyTime and 2 others
You are not alone in feeling they way you do. When I was in my teens, pretending to be little when I was alone was something that had some sexual feelings to it. However, as I near 40, and after struggling my whole life to mask my autism and act normal, I am burnt out, and there is nothing sexual to me regressing to a toddler state. My age regression has become part of my personality, and it is not something I can control many times anymore. I too find it hard to relate to people in this community, because many people here use age play for fun. Sometimes I start talking with a higher pitch and softer tone and don't realize it until someone points it out and I have to try to speak normal, or I can be sitting down for lunch with family and I start swinging my legs repeatedly, and my parents get onto me and tell me to sit still, and after a long day at work, I just want to get back to my apartment cuddle my stuffed animal, and suck on my pacifier while I watch PBS Kids cartoons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: longallsboy, Howler and medfet878
I am mostly non sexual. Take last night I been pinning my cloth diapers differently now and it's more secure, but after a change last night and my pj's on snuggle up in bed I felt very little. Than I started to whimper a little until I got my bottle. I was so deeply in little mood when I finished my bottle I cried until I found my pacifier and after that it was light out. Than this morning I woke in the mind set the only difference with my diaper was soaked. I went through all of the without a sexual thought. For me at last abdl is a lifestyle I live and my little side is innocent. So my answer yes I can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rainbow, Howler and medfet878
This is exactly how my little side had evolved, too.
I’ve felt like this since I was an actual child, but when I went through puberty it became heavily sexual. I could only wear so often due to lack of access and privacy, so by the time I could wear it was such a pent-up relief of emotions that it wasn’t even a conscious choice. I did still enjoy the idea of playing little and being cared for, but especially once a diaper was involved, I couldn’t help but view it more sexually.
I am 22 now and have worn consistently since 2020. I live alone and can regress whenever I want when I’m able. I have a wardrobe of cute clothes and keep my diapers stocked. I have a daddy and have had the experience of being cared for. And suddenly, it’s almost entirely nonsexual. I’m not entirely sure what it is, just like you. I think when I was younger my ABDL side was a coping mechanism, but I hadn’t realized how it could actually help me. Now my little self is actually a means of healing. And all my little side wants is to be loved and protected and cared for, to have fun and be loud and explore. The access to ABDL things and privacy has also helped it become more of a normal thing in my life, so it’s way less of this big, anticipated emotion when I get to get diapered and dressed up.
Sometimes when I’m not in little space and I have a diaper on, feelings can come about. But they’re easy to set aside, especially when regressing just feels so much better.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Rainbow, DiaperedTeddyBear, Lyric and 5 others
LaLoneDigi said:
I've seen a similar change in myself over the years, although there is still a sexual aspect to my relationship with regression.

I started as a pure DL which slowly evolved into ABDL. Then I started wearing more casually, and realized how calming it was. Now I find myself regressing more to unwind from the day to day grind, rather than simply seeking sexual gratification.

I'm in my thirties now. From my teens to my mid twenties I had a huge sex drive. Now I'm borderline Asexual, which has made dating interesting...

Like you, I don't know if the changes are physical or psychological. Probably some combination of both. I suspect this shift will continue as I get older, but who knows? :think:

Sexuality is a spectrum- a landscape really, and I never seem to stay put. 😅
That’s an interesting thought. I never thought about it that way. I’ve been feeling little to no interest in sex in general whether kink related or not and I was wondering if there was something wrong with me. Maybe I am just changing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rainbow, Blekyss, ItsTimmyTime and 2 others
FootiePJ said:
You are not alone in feeling they way you do. When I was in my teens, pretending to be little when I was alone was something that had some sexual feelings to it. However, as I near 40, and after struggling my whole life to mask my autism and act normal, I am burnt out, and there is nothing sexual to me regressing to a toddler state. My age regression has become part of my personality, and it is not something I can control many times anymore. I too find it hard to relate to people in this community, because many people here use age play for fun. Sometimes I start talking with a higher pitch and softer tone and don't realize it until someone points it out and I have to try to speak normal, or I can be sitting down for lunch with family and I start swinging my legs repeatedly, and my parents get onto me and tell me to sit still, and after a long day at work, I just want to get back to my apartment cuddle my stuffed animal, and suck on my pacifier while I watch PBS Kids cartoons.
I feel you ❤️ regressing to me now is almost like a weight off me or a huge relief after a long day of being adult and ‘acting how I’m supposed to’. Simple things like watching a cartoon or cuddling with a stuffed animal brings such a measure of relief to me. I’ve even taken to carrying my blankie with me everywhere but leaving it in the car or in my bag, just knowing it’s there helps me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rainbow, Blekyss, longallsboy and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
This is exactly how my little side had evolved, too.
I’ve felt like this since I was an actual child, but when I went through puberty it became heavily sexual. I could only wear so often due to lack of access and privacy, so by the time I could wear it was such a pent-up relief of emotions that it wasn’t even a conscious choice. I did still enjoy the idea of playing little and being cared for, but especially once a diaper was involved, I couldn’t help but view it more sexually.
I am 22 now and have worn consistently since 2020. I live alone and can regress whenever I want when I’m able. I have a wardrobe of cute clothes and keep my diapers stocked. I have a daddy and have had the experience of being cared for. And suddenly, it’s almost entirely nonsexual. I’m not entirely sure what it is, just like you. I think when I was younger my ABDL side was a coping mechanism, but I hadn’t realized how it could actually help me. Now my little self is actually a means of healing. And all my little side wants is to be loved and protected and cared for, to have fun and be loud and explore. The access to ABDL things and privacy has also helped it become more of a normal thing in my life, so it’s way less of this big, anticipated emotion when I get to get diapered and dressed up.
Sometimes when I’m not in little space and I have a diaper on, feelings can come about. But they’re easy to set aside, especially when regressing just feels so much better.
That’s awesome that you have a caregiver to make you feel so little ☺️ i agree my little side also wants to feel cared for and protected. If I could truely feel like a little baby being taken care of I think I would just be in heaven 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rainbow, Blekyss and lilbabyjooce
Before 2019, nobody was aware of my ABDL side except my wife who don't want to participate at all (but knows and allow that I take some days sometimes).
Since then, I went to an event with more than 80 people...
Before 2019, I thought that it was mainly sexual but since then, I discovered my little lovely small kid inside me. I knew he was there but was not allowed to exist! Today, i'm not afraid anymore by the sexual aspect. I can be changed by someone else without being aroused. I'm just in heaven. Now I'm a real ABDL with 80% AB and 20% DL (well, as a human, I have some needs and sometimes I fullfil them in my diaper but it's to releive the "pressure")...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rainbow
TabaCrate said:
Before 2019, nobody was aware of my ABDL side except my wife who don't want to participate at all (but knows and allow that I take some days sometimes).
Since then, I went to an event with more than 80 people...
Before 2019, I thought that it was mainly sexual but since then, I discovered my little lovely small kid inside me. I knew he was there but was not allowed to exist! Today, i'm not afraid anymore by the sexual aspect. I can be changed by someone else without being aroused. I'm just in heaven. Now I'm a real ABDL with 80% AB and 20% DL (well, as a human, I have some needs and sometimes I fullfil them in my diaper but it's to releive the "pressure")...
I would love to go to and event and meet other littles 🥰it would be so much fun to have someone else to play with
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shellman
TeddyBearGirl said:
I would love to go to and event and meet other littles 🥰it would be so much fun to have someone else to play with
It has been life changing for me. Why did I not start earlier!
There are many things that change life. Wedding, kids, start a new job, ... You have the life before the event and the life after...
Now, I feel much more "complete" and have a "new family" (ABDL friends I meet a few times a year). And to stay in the topic, they are totally NON sexual with me (they can do wathever they want, but with me it's absolutely non sexual).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Howler
TabaCrate said:
It has been life changing for me. Why did I not start earlier!
There are many things that change life. Wedding, kids, start a new job, ... You have the life before the event and the life after...
Now, I feel much more "complete" and have a "new family" (ABDL friends I meet a few times a year). And to stay in the topic, they are totally NON sexual with me (they can do wathever they want, but with me it's absolutely non sexual).
That sounds wonderful. It’s an issue with any adult friend group, it always seems like they want to start being sexual. This is the first place I’ve been able to talk to other ABDL folks without 99% of the members just looking to hook up.

On topic—as I’ve gotten older (I’m 38) and more comfortable with my little side, I notice it’s much less about it being a turn on, and much, MUCH more about comfort, safety, and peace. Wearing, wetting, regressing etc… just makes me feel happy and safe now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeddyBearGirl and Howler
My regressive side has never been sexual. that isn't to say that I'm not a DL (witch is sexual for most), but there is no way that I think I could regress while doing that kind of stuff.

It's also not uncommon for the big and little sides to have different sexual dive levels. Your 100% normal and I would focus on enjoying that things that make you unique.

if your interested in connecting with others that have a non-sexual AB side feel free to contact me with a PM or on Discord.
DropTank (Howler)#3774
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeddyBearGirl and Shellman
Thanks everyone for the comments; I definitely feel better and more ‘normal’ about how my regression is progressing now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita and lilbabyjooce
FootiePJ said:
You are not alone in feeling they way you do. When I was in my teens, pretending to be little when I was alone was something that had some sexual feelings to it. However, as I near 40, and after struggling my whole life to mask my autism and act normal, I am burnt out, and there is nothing sexual to me regressing to a toddler state. My age regression has become part of my personality, and it is not something I can control many times anymore. I too find it hard to relate to people in this community, because many people here use age play for fun. Sometimes I start talking with a higher pitch and softer tone and don't realize it until someone points it out and I have to try to speak normal, or I can be sitting down for lunch with family and I start swinging my legs repeatedly, and my parents get onto me and tell me to sit still, and after a long day at work, I just want to get back to my apartment cuddle my stuffed animal, and suck on my pacifier while I watch PBS Kids cartoons.

The thing is, is it really even regression, if you are, as you have said, emotionally and socially like a little boy?? Like with me, I have Classic Kanner Autism and ADHD, and 99% of the time I actually act like a (probably well behaved) 4 1/2 to 5 year old emotionally and socially - and in some ways, mentally too. This also has been noted by many friends (both nonautistic and those with higher functioning ASD than me), former college instructors and professors, relatives, parents, former elementary school teachers back when and even now when reconnecting with them, etc.

In some ways, some actual 5 year olds are more mature than me - and actually I've known 4 1/2 year olds and 5 year olds in kindergarten, including from when I was in 7th and 8th grade in the 1988 to 1990 time period, that were actually more responsible about actually remembering to do their homework. Sad to say, but it's true. I probably still hold the record for missing assignment slips at my Catholic K-8 school that I went to from 6th to 8th grade, to this very day. I knew little girls who were kindergartners and first graders that wore cute babyish looking dresses and T strap buckle leather shoes (or Mary Janes) when I was in 7th and 8th grade and they did a better job remembering to do their homework. My parents think my nephews (now 6 years old and 10 years old) are more mature than me. I don't think any college professor I had likely imagined that I could hold down a job upon graduation from university. Then, on the other hand, the unemployment rate for Autistic people with even a college degree is 85%.

I almost got held behind in kindergarten, and my first grade teacher in the early 1980s wrote that I "had an extremely inappropriate and immature attention span for a 6 year old in first grade". She actually wrote this on one of my report cards. Even now, I can't really even drive a car as I cannot concentrate past 20 minutes.

Sometimes I really wonder to myself if I would have been better off had I never grown up at all - including physically. Maybe being a proportional pituitary dwarf that looked like a 4 year old would have been better for me. At least most people would then understand why I act the way I do.

I can't even mask or hide my Autism, it's pretty bad. I wouldn't be able to do that even if I wanted to. Some people can tell I'm Autistic from the first 15 seconds that they see me, seriously. I have a higher functioning ASD friend who has an ex-wife with higher functioning ASD. I would say both of them are more like 12-13 year olds emotionally and socially, or at least that's what they were told. The ex wife took 3 years of child development at a community college. She told me in some ways that I wasn't even like a 4 1/2 year old. She said I hadn't even passed the milestones of some 3 1/2 year olds, from what she read in multiple child development books. The only people that really would even tolerate me for more than a day, are likely all young children. Most people go crazy being around me even for 3-4 hours. Eating lunch with me is more than enough for most people.

So I don't know. Is it even regression if you act the way 99% of the time or a vast majority of the time? Even when I do try to attempt to act like an adult, it seems I still act like a child. Sure I can sit 45 minutes or an hour at lunch in a restaurant without having a tantrum, but so can 99% of 3 and 4 year olds I have met and eaten lunch with at restaurants with their parents and sometimes my children's librarian friend.

- longallsboy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blekyss
Wishing you the best ,hope it all works out for Teddybeargirl 🥰
 
Similar change for me. Increasingly diapers and my plastic pants are comforting not sexual
 
I'm not sexual when I do baby stuff. I'm more than happy to be playing with my dolls and whatnot. Sexuality and baby side are two separate things.
 
I’ve been an AB for as long as I can remember, I’ve always found it fun and an amazing way to destreza. Like many others during puberty ab stuff became arousing but it’s never been the focus for me. Obviously it can be fun to be excited in that way. It can also be helpful in getting a partner understand and participate because it can bridge the gap with a common interest. But I’ve always enjoyed more being pampered in a little headspace than anything else. When things like being changed or diaper checks don’t include an adult element it makes being little more immersive and fun for me. Finding other littles/cg/switches that feel similarly has been difficult though
 
  • Like
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
i’m definitely the same, it’s so relieving to see you talk about that and see so many people sharing the same experience! it’s becoming more and more of a coping mechanism for me than anything else and i focus way more on the « age-regression » side of things than « age-play » now. it’s so valid! 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alex97
Back
Top